Cuckservatives fucking BTFO

Cuckservatives fucking BTFO

Attached: xcnvOfN.png (494x255, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openthebooks.com/search/?PensionCode=4301&F_employernm=Community College of Allegheny County&F_employeenm=
oyez.org/cases/2017/16-1466
github.com/rtyley/bfg-repo-cleaner/blob/aeee9e30e0a7ccb39cb916fb38179d612bfceb73/bfg/src/main/scala/com/madgag/git/bfg/cli/stoptrump/package.scala
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pay the teachers
They're already overpaid when looking at the hours they work and their skill set compared to what they could earn on the private market.

This.

GNU is brain damaged.

You're not overpaid when you don't get money over the summer

They spend a lot of time working outside of school hours coming up with lesson plans and preparing worksheets/slides.

This is it. I'm purging my system of anything and everything GNU

A lot of times they even have to buy their own school supplies.

>you're not overpaid when you're not getting paid for work you're not doing

That's right, the issue of whether or not teachers are paid too much hinges on when they get their money, not how much they are paid. Genius.

Teachers literally do that once every couple of years.

>63k in my state (not counting benefits) for 9 months of work

Attached: teacher-salary-map.png (756x585, 284K)

This would ring truer if you ever respected your teachers.

>lesson plans
geeze how will I teach kids the same shit this year that I did the past 5 years

>regularly have to buy their own supplies
>spend dozens of unpaid hours per week grading assignments
>no income over the summer
>special ed teachers have to constantly get certifications and re-certifications that cost them thousands of their own pocket

God my state is one of the worst (NC) feels bad.

Why would you get paid for not working though? Most of my professors in college had other jobs and all of my male teachers in hs did.

Whose fucking fault is it they became a retard wrangler?

I love politics in my software, especially when they have literally no market share

>legislate teachers' problems into existence
>WOOOOOW why are their lives so shit this is republicans' fault and they need to pay more tax
I'm so thankful for the Janus decision, the National Teachers' Union is in the process of dissolving now that they can't force membership on everyone.

Would you rather the tards were free to roam the school as no one cared to become a wrangler with certification because of insufficient pay?

I'd rather they be back in the Institutions where they belong and we stop spending tens of billions of dollars making liberals feel good about performing the equivalent of running into a brick wall over and over.

GNU has always been communism. Don't know why people are surprised.

Politics in code

From a project for purging files from git history maintained by the "open source community", which is linked to by the GitHub website. I'm in Europe...

Attached: received_2396951477002193.jpg (1920x440, 50K)

The overwhelming majority of people espousing linux and free software have a mental disorder or illness. Taking what these people say seriously wouldn't be advisable.

I'm fascinated by how these things get programmed and when they stop being actual people.

>professors
Some of the professors at my community college are pulling 70k+

openthebooks.com/search/?PensionCode=4301&F_employernm=Community College of Allegheny County&F_employeenm=

the alternative is having the tards be even more retarded, have no drive to improve themselves, then becoming a massive dead weight on society. It's not like they're going to go to college and get a highly-skilled job, but most of them will at least go do something with themselves instead of vacuuming up neetbux.

>make 50k in 9 months for babysitting
>kids still dumb as rocks
>complain you don't get paid enough
I don't get it. We could pay teachers a million per 9 months and 85 IQ "people" would still get left behind. What's the purpose of increasing the pay supposed to be again?

>compared to what they could earn on the private market.

Attached: 900dc780f5e3ac88e6034cdb2caa672b8e119df0.jpg (720x720, 88K)

>National Teachers' Union
who? are you referring to the NEA?

Here comes Democratic Underground equating making sure people aren't killed at their employment with allowing Obama to eminent domain your property with no recourse in any court because it got rained on.

>regularly have to buy their own supplies
For themselves, no one is forcing them to buy for the students. If they do it just sets the wrong precedent.
>spend dozens of unpaid hours per week grading assignments
~50% of the US works unpaid overtime in one way or another, get over yourselves.
>no income over the summer
They get more than a week off a year, unlike most people & it is not that hard to find another job over the summer.
>special ed teachers have to constantly get certifications and re-certifications that cost them thousands of their own pocket
Got me there, although I doubt that all school districts make them pay for the re-certifications.
Over all teacher have it easy compared to the rest of us. I doubt that being a Highschool teacher is that hard and to be an elementary school teacher you just have to be smarter than an elementary school student. Easy jobs shouldn't pay well.

All of them. Public employees can no longer be forced to join unions as a condition of employment so their numbers, and thus political force, is evaporating.

Why would you use nano in the first place when vim exists?

>they're overpaid
>here's how they're not
>yeah but it's their fault
absolute fucking brainlet

Not an argument

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x123, 515K)

That's fucking bad. Why does open source stuff attract these goofy ass dude? I genuinely like fiddling with this stuff are these people really trying to take over this space?

Yes, it is. It's the same leftoid argument that if you like foreign foods then you have to allow unlimited immigration into your country. You can have evidence based worker protections such as "elevators don't crush my hands and I have a statistical likelihood of losing a limb when the only reason I do is to save a Firm a few thousand dollars" and not also be required to agree that any time it rains on a field the EPA should gain permanent jurisdiction and defacto ownership over your land in perpetuity.

What board do you think you're using? It folks, especially developers, just spend personal time to keep current. Some professions even formalize this into CEU requirements, though in those fields sometimes the employer does give time during work hours to earn CEUs. Fairly rare in IT since it is rarely formalized and is just something you must do to keep your skills marketable.

He may be a brainlet, but people ITT have easily rebuked the
>here's how they're not
part.

GNU nano 4.2 "I'm a broke loser commie that is envious of wealthy people"

>Yes, it is. It's the same leftoid argument that if you like foreign foods then you have to allow unlimited immigration into your country.
Literally what the fuck are you talking about. Take your pills.

At least vim just tells me to feed the niggers

>vim license
>tax the rich, pay the niggers

This, the majority of teachers in the US aren't even qualified to sweep floors or pump gas let alone mold minds. Most professors and instructors in academia are full on fucking kikes or turbo-retards teaching from a book, the few who aren't are usually either tenured and don't give a shit about anything anymore or so overworked they're not effective as an actual teacher.
Most classes in even major colleges and prestigious K12 schools still use lesson plans and information from 2004.

The US school system is over-budgeted, has very low oversight, full of corruption and embezzlement, and actively indoctrinates not only children but paying customers of later academic advancement. It's such a fucking joke, and whats worse is it's spreading to the rest of the world heavily too.

If you want good education you have to go to specific schools overseas that cost a fuckton and require you to go through cultural acclimation and possibly even learn a new language. It's horse-shit that we not only allow such an incompetent system to run rampant in our country but defend it and even DEMAND WE PAY MORE INTO IT.
Fuck these people, fuck them all to hell and fuck them twice as much when they get there.

>all of them
There is no "them." The NEA is way bigger than any other teachers' interest group in the US and (You) couldn't even fucking name them. You clearly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Nigga just because you're too stupid to unpack what he said doesn't mean you need to get belligerent

I never know if it's because you people got gender studies' degrees that you can't comprehend what I'm telling you or it's the tried and true "pretend to be retarded to drag everything down into semantics so the point gets lost" tactic lefties are programmed with.

Here's as simple as I can make it. That lefty facebook meme pic you posted? It's propaganda that ties any attempt at repealing any regulation, in any industry, anywhere, as an attempt to make working conditions as depicted in that photograph a reality again.

What was difficult to understand about his statement? Every leftie fuck ever pulls that "well diversity is good because I love kebabs" argument, as if one must simply accept a certain number of acid throwings and truck attacks in the name of tastier food carts.

Why? African-americans can feed themselves. Just take their welfare away.

Pretending to be retarded still makes you retarded

Attached: 1532586023500.jpg (2220x435, 175K)

Why would I respect people who need the government to force others to pay them because they can't provide a good enough service that people voluntarily pay then?

Holy samefag batman

Jow Forums doesn't have much idea about anything

Vim says something about African aid, no welfare for them lol. Nothing about American niggers.

>pouring money into education will fix it
The US already has close to the most expensive education system in the world, where the fuck is the money going?

There's literally hellish districts with no books, decrepit buildings, 40+ students per classroom that are STILL receiving $10k+ per student per year, billions of dollars is just mysteriously evaporating.

Attached: education20spending.jpg (722x555, 59K)

You know that's not the case based on the times on them. Why are you so fucking stupid? You're getting (you)'s because your a low hanging fruit.

Attached: 8V6Me5e.png (642x669, 47K)

Supreme Court ruling that the entire global population is entitled to use our schools if they make it to US soil and claim to be under 21.

There’s all sorts of cute af thot teachers at my kid’s elementary school. Prime hunting ground for fresh pusy. But probably not a good sign for actual teaching efficiency.

If I spend 16 hours each day rolling a boulder up a hill then letting it roll back down again, how much of other peoples money am I entitled to? Surely my labour's worth something.

The ideal would be to tax the rich.
But this only work if every country decide to tax the rich in tandem, because if there is a country they don't pay taxes, they will just flee to it if you try to tax em.
And as they're rich, any attempt at forcing em to stay will be in vain as they will just bribe their exit.

And that's good thing. If you don't like it, literally just patch out the MOTD when compiling.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-03-30_22-30-20.png (562x338, 16K)

Communism is a political system to apply to a country that fail to work because the author misunderstood what capitalism truly is, a cork to block imperialism.

They ruined public education when they claimed to be "enforcing standards" by requiring everyone to get a special teaching degree in order to teach in K-12. It used to be that highly accomplished people in a field would become teachers and distill their knowledge to young people, both because they know their field and because they usually have a knack for relaying that to others. Both are required, there are tons of truly intelligent people that couldn't teach worth a damn because they lack that gift.

Now you have to get brainwashed at a 3-5 year long university program to get your "Certificate". Accomplished people aren't going to remove themselves from their productive lives for half a decade so a college can tell them they know how to teach something they've done for 30 years. Thus, the only people teaching are 20 and 30 something know nothings.

>3 people decided to jump to the defense about some insane schizoid rant about ethnic food
Yeah ok buddy, hope you make enough shilling to pay for your Jow Forums pass.

You're just fucking with everybody now. The "dude diversity means better food lmao" argument is one of the oldest, most widely spoken ones in the entire left. Next you're gonna tell me you've never heard of carbon emissions.

Attached: _city_unisg.jpg (500x500, 206K)

Just because you keep saying the guy was crazy for his analogy doesn't make you're lack of reading comprehension less laughable.

Probably administrator and teacher salaries

US students also spend more time in the classroom on average than students of other OECD nations and perform worse.

Attached: pisacompulsorytime.jpg (776x816, 128K)

Taxing the rich more sounds good until you realize that you pay their taxes through higher prices and lower wages. I'd rather be able to afford good food than there be more bridges to nowhere.

Teachers are scum because no intelligent motivated person would ever go into education. Why would anyone who isn't scum go into a field as braindead as education for a fraction of the money you could make in the private sector doing literally anything else. If teaching was a lucrative rewarding career, there would be actual human being that go into it, and the competition would instantly push out all the retards.

What the fuck does that have to do with workplace conditions or eminent domain?

1940s-1960s there was a 90% tax on the top tax bracket

Says the amerifat who has never left the country

>For themselves, no one is forcing them to buy for the students
>no kleenex in your classroom during cold season
>no disinfecting wipes in a classroom with 30 nosepicking 7 year olds
>no whiteboard markers or pens for the overhead projector
>no notebooks or folders for that one kid whose parents who are either poor
>no notebooks or folders for that one kid whose parents are assholes
>no scissors
>no stapler
ok, user
>~50% of the US works unpaid overtime in one way or another, get over yourselves
[citation needed]
I'd also like to see evidence that half the US is working easily 10-20 hours of unpaid overtime every week.
>They get more than a week off a year, unlike most people & it is not that hard to find another job over the summer
It's extremely hard to find a summer job when you're in your late forties and not particularly good with a computer or physical labor
>all school districts make them pay for the re-certifications
certification is federal law, required under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA). The exact details of the certification is implemented by individual states, but every state has some kind of certification that is required in order to be a special ed teacher. IIRC those certifications expire every 5-10 years, depending on the state and the level of the particular certificate (Illinois' LBS 1 license expires after 7 years, for example). Since the certification is implemented by the states, they're usually non-transferable between states. Certificates can only come from accredited institutions, typically universities or large community colleges.

We probably would be better off with some way to make em just don't go fucking autistic money accumulation and actually use the money.

I can't believe I have to articulate some other asshole's train of thought to you. It's a simple slippery slope argument.

>Oh, you like eating kebabs? Better let a billion migrants in, that's the only way to get exotic foods
>Oh, you like safety regulations at work? Better give the government total control over everything
Shit, I've got the classic nobody ever brings up
>Oh, you think taxes are too high? Say goodbye to roads and fire departments :^)

>competition puts an upper limit on prices
>but if you tax the rich so they can't buy a yacht, prices will immediately skyrocket for no reason
The eternal dilemma of the capitalist apologist

Kek I'm not even American. America doesn't have economic freedom.

>~50% of the US works unpaid overtime in one way or another, get over yourselves.
That's nothing to be proud of, retard.

Attached: 1409869014236.jpg (470x371, 44K)

Okay, now you're going to explain to me how paying teachers more than they would get on an unregulated market is "giving the government total control over everything".

Look at the price of petrol anywhere the government adds/increases petrol tax.

>wealth taxes = taxes on commodities
Try again.

Thinking a bit more, maybe we just need something you can buy that cost several billion of dollars.
The ultimate "you won at life" prize.

I don't feel like articulating somebody else's words for them. You're the one who feigned ignorance like you've never heard the "immigrants mean better food" meme before, and you're the one who posted this shitheap strawman image macro So I'm just gonna say you're a huge faggot and leave it at that.

the rich are already taxed you fucking retards

>NEA: 3 million registered members, 75% actively employed as teachers, annual revenue close to $400 million
>AFT: 1.7 million registered members, 60% actively employed as teachers, annual revenue $190 million
>AFSCME isn't even a teachers' union or interest group
>a bunch of state teachers' associations
>New Zealand
pretending to be retarded still makes you retarded

interesting historical tidbit but completely useless without context

I didn't feign ignorance. You had explain yourself to me.

>I was making $1 per $10 product
>Now with increased taxes I'm making $9 per $10 product
>I guess I'll just keep the price the same

Interesting chart.

By the way, it mashes together public spending and private spending. If you remove private spending, America is pretty comparable to other first world countries, and if you rank educational spending by percentage of GDP (which is appropriate) then we're 19th in spending, with much of the first world ahead of us.

What you mean to say is that schools that rich kids go to are overpaid, not the general population.

You stated there was only a singular teachers union in all of the USA. You are wrong. You can fade away now, dipshit, that's the end of the conversation.

You're saying increased taxes would increase profits...?

Define “rich”

>Want to get into teaching because you want to help fix burgers being retarded from the ground up
>Job requires a master's degree
>Go to school for six years to teach
>Kids don't do homework or listen during class
>Parents don't know basic math and can't help the kids
>School board gets on your throat if students who don't try and have parents who don't care don't pass
>Can't physically discipline the kids
>Can't decide to customize the lesson plans to devote more time to literacy or mathematics because the state board requires you study history they'll just forget and geological sciences that nobody fucking needs in elementary school
>Get paid one of the worst wages for a master's degree job available
>Work 7 hours a day in the classroom plus an hour a day after trying to adjust course scheduling to this years' student needs, plus 3 hours once a week on staff meetings, plus 5 hours a week on meeting with argumentative parents, plus occasional weekend retraining, plus weekend lesson plans.
>Have to be employed on a year-by-year basis for the first several years, so you might lose your job every Summer
>Have to pay union dues even if you aren't in the union
>Always get shat on by society for not doing a good enough job when those same people won't help their kids do 30 minutes of homework in a day
>Spend $500 a year in buying school supplies because your students' parents never buy them pencils or paper and your students just take them home and lose them at the end of each day and ask for more the next day
>Have Lequisha threaten to sue the school every other month because her kid that obviously needs to be in Special Ed but isn't keeps failing because she refuses to get him tested and swears it's the system's fault he's literally retarded.
>Realize you can't change the system unless you run a private school or become the fucking Secretary of Education
>Still have a student loan debt
>Come to Jow Forums
>Get talked about like you're some overpaid welfare leech.

>>There is no "them." The NEA is way bigger than any other teachers' interest group in the US
>you said there's only one
whatever you say, user

>Have to pay union dues even if you aren't in the union
oyez.org/cases/2017/16-1466

That nightmare is finally over.

>tax the rich
>can’t afford to pay as many employees and maintain facilities
>output decreases
>rise in scarcity = price increase

github.com/rtyley/bfg-repo-cleaner/blob/aeee9e30e0a7ccb39cb916fb38179d612bfceb73/bfg/src/main/scala/com/madgag/git/bfg/cli/stoptrump/package.scala

There simply aren't enough people who are semi-competent and willing to be teachers in this world where everyone needs to be educated. I had 2 good teachers in my public high school and the rest were garbage with some of them openly hating their job and whining to the students.

Kek I meant $11 per $10 product.

Companies can easily afford such things, there are reasons productivity and investor payouts are increasing but wages aren't.

Also, most tax breaks on large companies are ridiculous, Foxconn being a great recent example of why capitalism has become extremist and is killing America.

>Want to get into teaching
Your entire scenario is accurate, but your preface gives the problem of your mindset away. You chose that. You are not entitled to your dream career at your dream pay. If you don't like the pay for the amount of social welfare and bureaucracy it actually entails then stop doing it.

>Companies can easily afford
Companies don't afford anything you 2 dimensional communist. All costs are borne and passed onto the consumer and/or taxpayer.