Miss me?

Miss me?

Attached: Eich_00_thumb.jpg (600x385, 51K)

No.

Nothing like this would happen under Eich's watch.

Every day.

Attached: s_loop13-00.34.43.600.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

No, I'm using your browser, silly.

Attached: 51IbhWne1lL.png (512x512, 52K)

Daily reminder that Netscape efficiency was never beaten

Attached: flat 800x800 075 f.u1.jpg (795x591, 29K)

>hated fags
Yes.

Does brave have tree style tabs?

>not using an email program to activate wget that mails the webpage back to you and viewing it on lynx

There's probably some extension that adds that, but by default, no.

Think about how pozed it would have become under the tyranny of present day globohomo. Perhaps it was best that it died before it could have ever been corrupted.

Forget the fact that this is the idiot we have to thank for Javascript, this dude had the opportunity to do anything he wanted and go anywhere he pleased after stepping down from Mozilla.
And what he do? He created another browser. Except he didn't create it so much as he just made yet another botnet fork to add to the pile. And it's backed by probably one of the most stupid business plans I've ever seen to the point where the company seems tailor made to bilk stupid investors out of money.
So no, at best I see his presence not changing much of anything and at worst driving the foundation into the fucking ground with some cockamamie plan.

Wrong, he merely donated to somebody that, amongst a shitload of other political stances, was against gay marriage.

He literally employed the homosexuals that made him lose his job over his opinions on faggots. It's the most delicate fuckery imaginable.

Attached: 1552860311358.jpg (500x298, 40K)

He already said he doesn't like what JavaScript became.

That's why I said "Forget the fact" because it wasn't my primary point, you idiot. Pay attention.

fuck you brandon. you invented the digital plague that is javascript, which is the reason internet got overweight, clunky & ugly.

Attached: 1540814946646.jpg (250x164, 5K)

>I miss ActiveX and Flash

Attached: 1454918963767.jpg (426x492, 32K)

where did i write that?

Javascript happened under Eich's watch.

And? It's way better tech than ActiveX and Flash. Don't blame retards who misuse it with big bloated SPAs.

activex, flash & javascript where all bullshit, promoted by bigcorps, not regular users.

regular users don't care about the underlying technology, they just know that when they visited newgrounds they could play a crappy adventure game made with simple colored shapes to pass the downtime in computer class. to say regular users didn't want this sort of thing is so wildly out of touch that you must be a regular Jow Forums poster, in which case I pity you.

And now his current browser offers an option to remove or limit it from a simple menu. Even he knows it's fucky

Correct. If he was really Brendan "suck a cock, taste my Glock" Eich, then we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

Was meant to be a compliment to get more usability out of cookies for Netscape, if he knew beforehand it'd become the most widely used language he wouldn't have rushed it.

Attached: eichreaper.jpg (1030x582, 161K)

Shit. This was meant for

Brendan "Take away my pension? Say goodbye to your browser extensions" Eich
Brendan "That cert shouldn't expire? Shouldn't have made me retire" Eich