Jow Forums always compaints about gnome being a pos of shit

>Jow Forums always compaints about gnome being a pos of shit
>Used gnome for quite a while and like it, also it just works
>decide to give kde plasma a try
>try kde neon, kubuntu and manjaro kde
>plasma is constantly full of bugs and/or breaks

Reminder to never listen to Jow Forums. Back to gnome for me, at least it works.

Attached: 1555317479969.jpg (1080x1350, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/isabelle.rgb/
instagram.com/p/BuEvHWPBt2i/
ifixit.com/Store/Tools/Pro-Tech-Toolkit/IF145-307
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a pos of shit
A piece of shit of shit?

give him a break, redhat can't afford pajeets with good english

Imagine the size of her dick

Who's the thot?

Gnome is fine when you understand how the workflow works, and maybe add some quality of life extensions.

uWu
should be bigger than mine

Haha, what a burn...

RIP in peace, OP.

It's a meme, you dip!

that's floens

>here sit there for this photo

alone her posture tells me she never enters this room

Is that really the guy who made the shitty android app?

>shitty android app
You say what, asshole?

Nah that's not me.

Attached: I'm this cat.png (460x460, 517K)

Every DE is usable and caters to its own audience. There's no objectively best DE.

Stop pretending to be me right fucking now, incels

she looks pretty but can she install gentoo?

why do I know this girl couldn't even turn on a fucking computer and that her BF took the picture?

>needs to create a script in order to minimize all windows instead of just using super+d

OOF, kde fags btfo

maybe because the computer isn't turned on even though she's in a "working" pose

Also, no thot keeps her laptop camera covered, since they live for that. Though the screwdriver next to it, and no plug would make sense, but there's just no way in fuck...

gnome is comfy despite the footfag logo

Attached: 1547711039270.jpg (1378x1595, 206K)

instagram.com/isabelle.rgb/

>instagram.com/isabelle.rgb/
if this girl has ever actually repaired a computer, I'm a fucking astronaut. I assume looking to get some kind of PR from the jews as a " stronk woman in tech." look at the fucking tags:
isabelle.rgb
Love this job SO MUCH
Thanks for the pic @onizukalicorne
#tech #computer #computers #computertech #computerrepair #laptoprepair #phonerepair #girltechnician #girlintech #womanintech #womantechnician #techgirl #techwoman #repairwoman #techlady #frenchgirl #geekgirl #greenskirt #paleskin #repairlady #brunette

Het faggots, learned something new today-- when you've got a really hot piece of ass, for a gift she isn't looking for...a pravda or gucci purse or louis vuitton shoes-- what she REALLY wants is a kit to help her repair computers. take note:
isabelle.rgb

"Yay, my hubby offered me a brand new Ifixit kit
I had a much older version that lacked some useful tools for today's devices. Love the magnetic pad and the reverse tweezers
I'm eager to try it out!
-
#tech #computer #computers #computertech #computerrepair #laptoprepair #screenrepair #phonerepair #tabletrepair #girltechnician #girlintech #womanintech #womantechnician #techgirl #techwoman #repairwoman #techlady #frenchgirl #geekgirl #geek #girlsintech #techie #techy #womenintech #womenintechnology #computergeek #techielife #ifixit #repairtools #ifixittools

instagram.com/p/BuEvHWPBt2i/

That workplace is a mess, how do they fix computers on this small place, even the tile on the ground are broken. That place reminds me of a 3rd world place yet her account says she lives in france

OOF

>paris
>not a shithole
OOF

So? France it's a third world country

>how do they fix computers on this small place, even the tile on the ground are broken.
I don't think it's even a real business. If it is, why isn't she plugging it on her instathot to drum more business for them? Also, when i finish a computer after a few hours, I'm covered in sweat like a nigger, my clothes are all fucked up...she expects people believe she "fixes computers" all day and her hair stays perfect and her clothes.
She'd do better just to get naked and shill her nudes.

Xfce4 is the best DE.

i really fucking like the "super key shows all of your opened windows" feature, would love to have it on every DE

Are you an ape or something? Rossman doesn't end up like that at all, and all she seems to do it's replacing parts, assembling computers, running a few diagnostic programs and reinstalling Windows
There's no reason for her to end up disheveled

>That place reminds me of a 3rd world place yet her account says she lives in france
dude, have you ever BEEN to paris? that's the only believable part of the entire thing. I just don't understand why isn't shilling for the place, unless the BF doesn't actually own the shop himself.
Either way, he must talk a great game to keep a cute girl with him as he fixes iPhones when, at least without the blonde hair, she could trade up for someone who works at Societe Generale.

shes an IT Enthusiast and a full-stack dev.

>and all she seems to do it's replacing parts, assembling computers, running a few diagnostic programs and reinstalling Windows
>There's no reason for her to end up disheveled
Fuckface, ever been to Paris?True, they have no air-conditioning and take august off, but they DO have heat in winter. In general awful, baseboard heat. In one afternoon, I'm I have all my tolls out and i'm doing the motherboard, wiring, etc... esp on a big case, you can bet I'm sweating like a nigger, and this from an obsessive gym fag. Her nails always perfect, hair always perfect...she writes in english, when French are the biggest language chauvinists on earth.
At days end, it's no sweat off my balls and she's cute without the blonde hair, I'm surprised they haven't picked her up already for some "women in tech" campaign. Oh, another clue. Her outfit, she doesn't know what character she is or is meant to be, meaning she has no favourite game, which is the only reason the...4 girls on earth who got into it young when their brothers taught them actually put PCs together.

Horseshit. Can’t configure worth a damn, broken extensions, and still uses 1gb on idle.

Looks like someone can’t get his dick wet

Here we go. The few girls who get into putting PCs together were 99% taught by an older brother /motivated to learn since he wouldn't let her use his PC. And she is "dressed up as some character, she doesn't know which." the ONLy reason a girl learns to assemble PCs is to be able to speed up her PC for her games.
I'm sounding like too much of a bitter prick, she apparently isn't a coal burner and kudos to the dude for pulling her and for now keeping her. It just seems like..if she were doing a make-up tutorial, that I could believe. She doesn't mention different brands and which ones she hates and what she thinks is shit and which BIOS she doesn't like and what coolers she does like...closest she comes to tech knowledge is "make sure to have air flow."

Attached: french-girl-pc-bs.png (1724x1204, 1.25M)

you seem like either a girl (maybe this girl) or the BF. Anyone here knows I'm telling the truth. If she wants to make money off paneers ogling her in front of PCs without getting naked and so long as she isn't marrying one, I do wish her and BF well. I just hate the entire farce of it.

IToddlers BTFO

Attached: 2019-05-04-173106.png (857x601, 577K)

Why would a cute girl COMPLETELY ruin the look with an awful, cheap dye job?

Attached: dumb-blonde-dye.png (1670x1206, 1.89M)

She's nowhere near as pretty as she wants you to believe

I agree with you but gnome is incredibly resource hungry.

>She's nowhere near as pretty as she wants you to believe
you don't know the half of it. a bit of digging, GUESS WHAT I FOUND? What are eher aspirations in life? to be a MODEL. From her own page(which is set to private). So for all those telling me i "need to get my dick wet" and that I was "jealous" and full of shit, etc.. How do you square this circle?

Attached: isabella-real-model-aspiring.png (2762x1578, 1.34M)

Look at those comments.

>Can’t configure worth a damn, broken extensions, and still uses 1gb on idle.
Lies

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-04_15-09-00.png (1600x900, 250K)

interesting. would be curious to know exactly what her modeling consists of, and if she does nudes. My bet is YES, or else would not be set to private...

I wanna smell her smelly french asshole and then tongue the shit out of it.

>Look at those comments.
every one is a fucking pajeet or arab. God, grant that she isn't with a fucking Arab or mud at least. She's far from a 10 but please, not her...

have sex, incel.

Not the point mate. Without the awful dye job and with the right makeup, she is cute, but she has, as suspected, NEVER fixed a fucking computer in her life and was only using it as hopefully a way to springboard her way into modeling. Which...IDK, don't think she has the height for, and adding the tattoo on neck and then dying the hair really killed any chance she had.

god i wish i could wear cute tights and skirts to work and that i had work

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE SEX

>Not using Cinnamon
What kind of German Fascist Dictator are you?

Attached: pp.jpg (640x640, 32K)

She's probably getting BLACKED by some real strong black afrikans right now whiteoid.

>have sex, incel.
Same women is back. I'm betting you are Isabelle herself, correct? May I ask you, why pretend to be a "computer repair enthusiast" when you have your page devoted to your apparently failing "modeling career" set to private?
A few here can be blinded by even a moderately attractive piece of ass, but having seen cute girls put together fucking computers, I knew from the first pic, this girl has never put one together in her life. And, guess what? I WAS CORRECT.
If her ambitions were truly in tech, she's have been shilling for her boyfriend's repair place, not trying to get her photo into every possible "women in tech" thing on the net.....
*Oh, she's also never wearing a wire and bracelet attached to shirt to "Ground herself," which you do when fucking with other's people's shit no matter how "experienced" you are..

for the love of god please just have sex dude

have sex.

>She's probably getting BLACKED
In your dreams sambo. Obviously the Bf works in a tech shop of some sort, and NO ONE would trust a negro or arab with their computer and data..

>for the love of god please just have sex dude
thanks for the offer sweetie, I'm flattered, but for now I'm happier just breaking down this girls'd bullshit. If you send a pic and and an STD test, however, I MIGHT consider when next in France for my work...

lol, look at the tags. One of them is SMUT. On of them is SADEseven

Seething wh*Te virgin

>she could trade up for someone who works at Societe Generale.

LOL. I had an interview there. It was full of larger than life pieces of shit who thought they're the center of the fucking universe and they made it sound like they were working for God himself. Picture that, working in a large corporation, a bank, which is the most jewish institution in existence and treating your work like it's contributing mankind's progress.

I'd trade a brainwashed cuck for a technical person which actually helps people any day.

really bad praxis my man

This kit costs $30 in the US. I've had it since the days I was 14 and used to jailbreak early models of iPhones, which then allowed you to go on amazing shopping sprees in the "app store" without paying for anything at a time when they wanted over $1500 for "TOM-TOM."
How can she claim to "do this professionally" and not have a favorite electric screwdriver, a "magnet bowl" so as not to lose smaller screws, etc..

Attached: repair-kitt.png (1824x1188, 1.99M)

>Picture that, working in a large corporation, a bank, which is the most jewish institution in existence and treating your work like it's contributing mankind's progress.
Umm, user, I DO work there. Can't see in what position but...high enough. I deal with them daily. IMO, even worse than the Jews are the Swiss, the ones not working for Credit Suisse who end up THERE. And it's my job to keep the fucking traders and others...on the legal end of things, let's just say...

>praxis
trying to figure out where you picked up that word, as you are using it entirely inappropriately. Where else, but from le lobster "I can't talk about the Jews" man, who has ruined /lit/ nd numerous other boards, where there are now hourly threads on Kierkegaard and the "ontological," by people without the slightest clue what that actually means.
I any event, i am bored of this girl. As seen, she is an ASPIRING MODEL and hasn't a clue about tech, as was suspected from pic 1. Shall I receive my apologies now or later???

>LOL. I had an interview there
Depending on what dept and how far you got, it could have been Me who interviewed you and said "nein."

>i have a lot of work to do on my computer
>i had better put my make up on and get to work
fuggn wimmin

>I'd trade a brainwashed cuck for a technical person which actually helps people any day.
easy to say in early-mid 20s, before your Friends begin getting nice apartments and country homes, and you are still living like a pauper and can't afford even one kid.
Trust me, you'll end up with a "banker" type, just please, if you are White, stay far away from the Jews who will corrupt your soul and use you and then dump you. Thta's assuming you are even a woman and not a tranny.

>fuggn wimmin
she is still using the "OK" emoji in some of her instathot posts, when she must know by now what the Jews here claim it means. So, maybe her BF is a WN, in which case I take back everything I said about her and will even delete my posts...

that's actually really good with bloatfox running. this is mine running firefox with one tab
DE: LXDE
WM: OpenBox
WM Theme: Onyx
GTK Theme: Adwaita [GTK2]
Icon Theme: nuoveXT2
Font: Sans 10
CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 @ 2x 2.48GHz [31.0°C]
GPU: intel
RAM: 548MiB / 1939MiB

based matthewpasini knows what's up.

>She's probably getting BLACKED
Let me show you something the media won't...and this only a sample taken from one dating site. Of females even on a dating site, WHITE FEMALES were y far the MOST LIKELY of any to stick to their own race. All the bullshit the media keeps putting into your head to try to help your ego...like "wakanda" and "wu wiz kangs..." Problem is, IRL it doesn't turn out to be so, like everything else. White females are indeed REPULSED by you.
the "hispanic" numbers are mixed up since you have so many mexicans claiming to be "white," so actual number is probably even higher.

Attached: white-female-dating.jpg (1080x698, 59K)

Typical "cancer argument" non-answer that I was expecting.

It was me who turned them down. But, in any case, if I had an interview with you, I'd like you to know that you're a complete fucking brainwashed faggot.

I never made any implications about my gender and my argument is applicable regardless of gender or sexual orientation. Also, get some self-respect.

>Seething wh*Te virgin
Didn't king roach range ban all of you? Or are you a negro who just picked dup the habit and how how think I find it offensive rather than hilarious?
You'll also notice on the graph....even ASiAN females prefer White men over any other group..even THEIR OWN MEN. So essentially, a decent looking White male gym fag has his choice of White females AND to steam rice if he wants...let that sink in and stew in it. Have a lovely day. :)
Actually, I feel so good now I may just set up the motherboard I've been putting off for 10 days since it came..:)

kek
also
>her

>Typical "cancer argument"
i don't take your point. Do you think I'm making it up? Actually I sort of hope you do since I like having the plausible deniability. Curious, were you interview in Paris? If you tell me which one in Paris, I can pretty much tell.

>if I had an interview with you,
Aw, that's a bit harsh dear. I'm actually quite pleasant and "respectful" to women. I didn't have any issues with the "metoo" nonsense since i've always stayed away from the Christmas...excuse me, "holiday" parties since I always knew it was bad news in the making. >I never made any implications about my gende
Yeah,, you are a female, since you write like a female with a chip on your shoulder. In any event, if you were applying in a tech position, it wasn't me. And if your interview wasn't for a job that would include at least some time in the NY office, wasn't me either. By your writing, you are 100% a female though, that i do know.

it costs $60
ifixit.com/Store/Tools/Pro-Tech-Toolkit/IF145-307

cope

my friend, your verbal Iq isn't very high, is it? You genuinely think you have somehow "BTFO me," correct? Jesus. Well, if it helps you sleep at night. Yes, I'm in absolute agony at your caustic and incredibly insight witticisms. Not sure I'll be able to go on anymore....

seethe

>ifixit.com/Store/Tools/Pro-Tech-Toolkit/IF145-307
Really? The exact one she has is $30 on Amazon, though I can't speak to the price in France.
Actually sort of feel like playing RE 2...thought I want to get Ace Combat 7 to be able to use my flight sim stuff and the 2 28 inch monitors I got just for that. wonder if it has VR? Have to go find out in Gaming...

lmao, oh, I am truly "seething" sambo. You really, really got me. Using the word "wh*te" with hat vowel missing...oh boy, you can't imagine the anger. So angry, I may order thai delivery rather than indian right now....THAT's how angry I am at your deeply offensive, biting, amazingly cutting insults...

Seething.

>Do yo think I'm making it up?
It doesn't matter if it's made up, because it's not even related to the topic. You're trying to justify your company's jewish, indoctrinated actions by trying to point out that other people are doing it too, hence the 'cancer argument'.

Also, typical 'murican thinking.Try going in a country where gender equality works without media intervention and brainwashing and you'll probably stop assigning genders to posts on Jow Forums, like it fucking matters to anyone. I'm a straight white male.

Don't lie.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-05_02-33-52.png (1600x900, 250K)

same
FUUUUUCK I WISH I WAS A GIRL

>try kde neon, kubuntu and manjaro kde
Here is your problem. Two are debian meme distros, one is arch meme distro.
OpenSUSE is the only distro that has working KDE.

Anyway, me experience with Gnome
>Use XFCE
>Get tired of screen tearing
>Try Gnome
>gCrashed instantly, has insane memory leaks and not intuitive UI, to a point that it is easier to use a CLI
>Try KDE, meme DE I used to hate (when Gnome2 was a thing)
>Works unironically, no memory leaks, UI is intuitive, krashed only once in 2 years

LxQT and KDE are only DEs worth using.

>'cancer argument'.
Where was my reference to "cancer?" Ah, got ya, you're a "straight White male, but wrote, and I quote: "I'd trade a brainwashed cuck for a technical person which actually helps people any day."
Who exactly calls a woman a "brainwashed cuck?" You're either gay or a female. My money is on female. You get a sense for these sorts of things, dealing with it. Way too much emotionality over getting turned down for a job.
Hey, think about ME for a second. Concorde hasn't been flying since I got this job, so i unlike my father, I have to endure those awful Virgin Atlantic Flights Upper Class flights. Often there isn't even a cute girl to chat up at the bar!

What the actual fuck?

have sex

>OpenSUSE is the only distro that has working KDE
Is openSUSE any good? It seems to have a lot of support but it's never discussed on here.

trash

it is shit

Grounding yourself it's retarded and straight up placebo, keep pretending you know anything about electronics

You also have to add EU taxes and French taxes, you're easily looking at over 100 USD for the kit
It's the kraut competitor to Red Hat, about as good as CentOS and Fedora
You haven't found a single thing related to her not knowing anything about electronics, if you call Lego computers electronics, you're only making up shit on you incessant search for random points dumb schizo
The entire argument that she's doing this to promote your assumption of a modeling career it's retarded since there's no link between the public IG and the presumed modeling IG

Holy shit haha

>tfw I'm getting muh missus a new dewalt hammer drill for mothers day...

Attached: Luna Ghost.jpg (940x627, 40K)

>it's retarded since there's no link between the public IG and the presumed modeling IG
The modeling impresa is right on her photo in her "tech" profile. See the pic:Am I wrong. No, i'm clearly right. Now what???

RIGHT ACROSS PHOTO. Nothing amuses me like people who think they have better compression at something that directly involves what I do for a living.

>keep pretending you know anything about electronics
I Do NOT do it for a living, I'm happy to say, since the money is pretty much trash. Nor did i ever claim i did. But just as a basic failsafe when fucking when someone else's machine especially, you use it. Is it necessary? Maybe not 99.9% of the time. But for every ~1000 jobs, that's one you ruin. Common sense.