Which Chinese phone manufacturer will be the first to make one with a Juul pod compatible slot?

Which Chinese phone manufacturer will be the first to make one with a Juul pod compatible slot?

Attached: .jpg (1024x768, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EsNG7RcStQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7e9OE-Dln8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this and why are Americans brainwashed sheep?

youtube.com/watch?v=7EsNG7RcStQ

what the fuck is this pretentious garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=7e9OE-Dln8Q

I can't tell if this is real or meant as a joke. if you're any part of a fucking man and need to use nicotine, you take the wad of dip and just stick it inside your cheek. you get used to it. Everywhere is "non-smoking" now but they usually don't expect, in a big busman-filled city, to have to ask you not to dip so it's perfect.

but first tell me what is Juul
burger

homosexuals like sticking shit in their mouth. nothing you can do about it.

>you take the wad of dip and just stick it inside your cheek. you get used to it.
>do this dumb thing that sucks ass and tastes awful, just put up with it goy you're getting cancer anyway

fuck tobacco and fuck you

>fuck tobacco and fuck you
edgy one. you realize the only reason the jews have put the "anti-tobacco" shit out is that they don't and never have owned tobacco interests since they can't into farming? Booze stands a much better chance of killing you, and yet you don't see anti-drinking campaigns, do you bugman? Why is that?

Take your meds

Attached: 1557046254179.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

Hymie, that's the best one you can come up with? I never said "Mossad." I said "jews control the alcohol industry" (e.g., seagrams run by the brofman jews, look up any other alcohol big company you'd sind same) and not tobacco. It's a documented, verifiable fact. The "chutzpah" on your tribe is amazing.
Do you also call Henry Ford a "shzophrenic" for documenting jewish control of the liquor business in his 4 volume "the international jew?" anyone can check, as it was then it still is now.

my auntie is 90 years old, smokes like train and has used natural grown tobacco her whole life, she's been smoking since she was 12, if she were too die she would be happy right now, she's lived and smoked for too fucking long and hasn't been sick or developed malignant cancer or tumors.

just proves that the cancer lottery is higher with "treated" cigarettes with bleached paper and shit genetics.

mhmm, smoking organic homegrown tobacco is still bad for your lungs.

Cigarette tobacco is really really low quality. The gov should stop taxing cigarettes and use that extra couple dollars to force an increase in quality to a certain standard.

They put fucking stems in it.

Its too comlicated for your tiny muslim brain to understand, go back to inhaling your burning fire

I buy prepackaged tobacco and roll my own cigarette
how fucked am i

Letting anything that isn't fresh air into your lungs is bad for you.

will I get cancer from inhaling braps

it's terrible for your lungs, american spirit has pretty good rolling tobacco though.

I try to run like 5 miles a week to not be a piece of shit so I don't smoke.

you are cancer.

>inhaling chinese research chemicals with fruity loop flavouring is better than tobacco
>unironically trying to justify sucking on proprietary robo-cock

Attached: 1474554999913.jpg (740x721, 45K)

Who here Drag?

Attached: voopoo-drag-2-group-_600__lq.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Naw, still running my Pico 25 + RDA.

Vaping on the Drag mini with a matching blue Drop Dead tank. The mod is pretty, and I like it, but I've only had it for like 2 months, dropped it onto carpet from 3 feet maybe 10 times, and one of the panels already feels loose. feels bad man

where my /nordniggas/ at?