What do white people see when they roll through their hoods?

What do white people see when they roll through their hoods?

Attached: 1390664_10202104272790627_1397582202_n.jpg (720x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ldPljexbaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4BuSKZfbD2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Potential and opportunity

Nuclear family’s

empty suburban streets

Attached: suburban_street.jpg (640x480, 147K)

White people have no hoods, just impoverished neighbourhoods, it takes the importartian of Niggers and Arabs to create hoods in Europe and America. So long story short; I see people who existing despite meager means not chimping out like the lesser races would.

Yeah because they don't have the testosterone to be G's and are scared of jail.

Order, cleanliness, and average to beautiful women. You see, unlike the negro, we believe a home, and the surrounding neighborhood if possible, should be a safe and happy place to raise a family. For this reason, we go out of our way to avoid shooting up our own houses and apartment buildings, 'pimping out hoes' on our street corners, declaring wars with denizens of nearby streets for no reason, setting fire to our own neighborhoods because the police did what we pay them to do, etc. Just a different approach to life, I guess.

This is just silly, my foolish negro. You see, the strongest men on earth are white, and whites have consistently shown themselves to be the most talented at violence on the planet. Also, recent studies have shown that black males on average do NOT have higher levels of testosterone, but rather of estradiol. This does go far to explain your womanly traits such as overemotionality, histrionic outbursts, an obsession with shopping for shoes and jewelry (big ho traits), and wearing your pants around your knees to advertise your ass to males. These are all traits found only in women, homosexuals, and the average negro male.

Based and redpilled

>G's
what do you think this is, 1993?

sixthpbp

Trees planted by old men whose shade they never sat in

Not for long!

Some people don’t have a need for constant human activity. In fact it annoys them.

Thank you, friend. I wish no harm to our inferior brethren. It's a shame that they refuse to look at themselves and get better, but instead continue to masturbate to their hero Tyler Perry in drag, dance like women in 'da club' (often with each other, again like women), and engage in unnatural relations with each in prison.

If whites were tough there would be more of them in Jail.

This is true, I live in a neighborhood that was know for vehement clan activity decades ago, black people co distantly chased out of homes, forced to move, etc. Now it's just nice working class WASPs who dont want any trouble and say hello to their neighbors. Except the one Mexican family that lives across my st, they dont say shit to anybody.

This. And as stated earlier, one of the white man's natural drives is to instill order. An all white neighborhood may have an occasional raucous 4th of July party, but we generally don't laze about the streets drinking 'foeties' or buy sound systems that reduce our own hearing ability with each use. Negro males are loud and flashy because they crave constant attention, much like women.

Compliance with law

Attached: 29-steve-brule-check-it-out.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 105K)

Deep

You're confusing toughness with smartness.

Well maintained yards, kids playing in the street.

Imagine how boring you must be to not like music.

I can understand the fourties part though.

Ah, you're confusing toughness with stupidity. Even when crime was largely white in the US, we didn't get caught in the insane numbers that your people do, my silly looking friend. When we executed our enemies and rivals we didn't do so in broad daylight with five of our homies hopping up and down with our guns held incorrectly yelling out our names and what criminal organization we represented, or the street we live on. But again, you crave constant attention, like a woman does. And the police officers who you complain enjoy beating your people? I believe many of them are white. Good day, sir! Please take a good look at yourself and correct your effeminate negro behavior.

Being tough and being lawful are two different things

they scared

Music is one thing. We don't need EVERYONE ELSE to hear what we are listening to, because we don't have the "look at me" mentality of women or negroes, my good man.

There's white gangs too.
They just aren't tough.

If you have never enjoyed music at a high volume then you are missing part of your humanity and likely a sociopath.

Usually families walking their dog, kids playing on their bikes, might see some rapscalians smoking a cheeky reefer in the woods behind my house but that’s it.
I live in an area that’s 100% white though, literally no nogs or pakis within at least 10 miles.
Even the corner shops and chippys are owned by whites. Sometimes I’m thankful I live here.

White people don't have "hoods", we have civilization.

Stay in your own country and we won't have any problems.

You know, how I know, you are a nigger?

I can literally see it in how you type, and speak. No regard for how to debate or have a discussion, just asserting yourself with no right, and insults to make a point.

Just a nigger existence,

The tough ones are in the Military Special Forces

You're displaying your feminine irrationality again. How does mowing one's lawn demonstrate fear? Whites have consistently been successful conquering their environments and have a natural desire to instill and enforce order. Your people have consistently failed to bring order to your environments, and cannot even maintain project buildings given to you for free, instead preferring to urinate and defecate in elevators until they no longer work, and to rape each other in stairwells.

HEAR ME FOR YOU SEE ME I GOT KING KONG IN THE TRUNK! KING KONG KING KA KING KONG!

Unassertive little bitch ass

Dads

>because we don't have the "look at me" mentality of women or negroes
This. This is literally everything wrong with the world in this century. Everyone grew up being told that they're "special", and tend to start larping and whoring for attnetion when they get older and realise they arent special in any way.
The white "gangs" that aren't caravan hood rats are more likely to be wearing tailored suits and laundering all your taxes instead of acting like nigges chimping out in a zoo.

Attached: Blank+_20d2c3103f69678859fbfa24278d90a3.jpg (397x373, 28K)

Why do whites in the ghetto not mow their lawns?

Something like this

Attached: whitepride.jpg (2048x1366, 739K)

No I mean actual white crime. The mafia, your famous robber gangs, etc. You guys couldn't hold on to Compton, and had to adhere to curfews set for you by Mexicans in your own neighborhoods. I can't speak for everyone, but in my neighborhood, if one of you fellows declared that your 'set' would kill any whites out after dark, you would be met with laughter, and then you would find the neighborhood oddly alive with people walking around at night. And then you would die.

I remember the first time I went to a gated community. I was walking down the sidewalk and people were saying good morning and shit to me with smiles as they walked past. I live in a city where being white means you are the minority.

No one says hello or anything. People barely look you in the eye here.

I cried later that day because it was another realization of just how bad things have become.

Based and redpilled. COME UP TIME

Homeless heroin addicts. The local shelters actually give them drugs because they get payed more the more of them there are.

All of the times i've gone to working class white neighborhoods i've noticed that there is a lot of drug use and shitheads just wasting their lives, but there are also a lot of people who work their asses off to be doctors and lawyers. This makes sense since the most people who successfully become doctors start out in the lower middle or working class. Even in this age of automation, poor whites still are pretty upwardly mobile if they aren't retarded. And that's sort of what capitalism does to white people. It sorts people out by capability and intelligence to where the working class becomes this caste of mutated looking untouchables that are too dumb to find their own dick due to selective breeding and self segregation.

Attached: ben shakira.jpg (1242x1502, 231K)

We got white ghettos with the bullet proof glass in stores in the maritimes.

I've heard that before. A lot of you blacks think among the white population there are unfeeling, sadistic, fearless freaks who lack emotion. I'm not sure how knowing not to destroy your own ear drums makes you a sociopath, my good man. But if you're right, you're actively trying to pick a fight with a race that outnumbers you, has more guns and training than yours, produces stronger men than you, produces smarter men than you, and produces a large number of unfeeling killing machines. Does this seem like an intelligent thing to do? I'm trying to help you, chum. Yet you insist on demonstrating your feminine lack of rational thinking.

Home owners.

I'm not sure. Probably because they are either afraid of being shot by violent transexual blacks on crack highs, or are possibly themselves drug addicts. I feel sorry for white people suffering from poverty, forced to hear the constant blaring of your fine people attempting to make music. Which also saddens me, your people once produced gifted musicians, but now you produce almost nothing.

>if blacks were smart, there'd be less of them in jail.

Funked-out wit a gangsta twist

Let's start with what we don't see
>unaccompanied toddlers
>graffiti
>people wearing gang colors
>people wearing (often proudly) parole tether GPS
>trashy convenience stores
>rusted out $500 Cadillacs with $2000 sound systems and expensive rims
>sketchy night clubs
>people being arrested
>illicit firearms
>needles, other drug paraphernalia
>drugged out prostitutes
>people buying food with EBT while wearing $200 shoes and using an $800 smart phone

While I find your language crass, this. With rare exceptions, blacks, for all of their love of crime and outlaw culture, have failed to consistently produce master criminals. Every other race has, barring amerindians (US and Canada) and aborigines. Blacks simply cannot set up a criminal enterprise that doesn't completely destroy their own area, make them all look like fools, and somehow involve homosexuality.

Fuckin kek, whites are a minority in the world. You're going extinct. And you're not the majority. You're the majority as a singular group. But combining all browns and minorities in the states, you are the minority.

Sadly, negro culture has deteriorated to such a degree that if you left forties, bags of heroin and crack, all tainted with fentanyl or antifreeze, all over any black neighborhood you could nearly depopulate it.

Blacks and browns won't work together as a single block

No it’s because we’re human

What you mean to say is that you’re a subhuman nigger whose people have been on the planet longer and achieved less

Kek
I legitimately support this as a plan to save America. Use Carfentanil instead. It only takes a very minute amount of skin contact for it to kill a person. People still try to get high on it though.

a bunch of rusted out cars and confederate flags

Well, in the trailer parks, I see kid's toys, beer cans, and cig butts dispersed in the gravel. I see meth and weed use, hear domestic abuse at night, and look at broken cars that have sat long enough to dry rot the tires. Burned out people of all ages.

I also see poor honest families, laborers who's wages have been depressed by immigration, a generation denied the same opportunities as minorities simply due to race that know nothing of privilege, and generations destroyed by US farming practices that gutted rural America. I see hope in their faces and determination burning in their kid's eyes.

Lived in a park all my life until college. Academic scholarships and competitions luckily paid my way to a local state school and a chem e degree.

Imagine being so utterly useless to society and being proud of it because you're "tough".
You literally sound retarded which isn't surprising considering black IQ statistics.

Our "hood" stays clean.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ldPljexbaQ

Attached: Hamburg_-_Wandsbek_Gartenstadt.jpg (2588x1128, 606K)

Meth, crack, rundown houses, Cleti, hookers. I live in a quite poor florida surburb so I get to see it all.

>nigger glamorizes organized crime
>doesnt realize he is a programmed bot who has been taught to think this way through the TV and jewish media (surrogate father)

youtube.com/watch?v=4BuSKZfbD2A

this video basically sums up how and why jews love their relationship with niggers in america; niggers constitute an endless supply of reckless, low-iq subhumans who are easy to exploit because "G SHIT NIGU"
jew in video related is a free man.

Attached: mani and ari.jpg (720x960, 70K)

They will in their mutual dislike for white people. POC always come together when it means taking down whitie.

whats this bullshit the sidewalk cutting through your lawn. why isnt the sidewalk next to the road and the lawn is my property continously?

>White people have no hoods
glasgow disagrees

Empty streets because everyone is at school and work. Maybe the mailman or garbage men though

Home Owners Associations and City Halls should be torched

Attached: thumb_fuckkrabbyhaes-cut-thepower-lines-is-patrick-an-anprim-35182199.png (200x198, 46K)

Unattended, unlocked, high quality possessions laying around without fear of being stolen.

Attached: huwite.jpg (1536x1024, 257K)

Gypsies...

Attached: 1539100686055.jpg (480x522, 19K)

A lack of these.

Attached: 1468786204909-4.jpg (831x1080, 92K)

It’s what we DONT see - niggers

I grew up in a majority black school and Whites, Asians and Hispanics worked together to get by there. Some Asian kid got fucked up pretty badly and a gang of Asian guys with bats invaded the front yard of our school and smashed every single black boy they saw. They walked right past me though. So I think it’s mostly based on circumstance. I know for a fact that Hispanics will never Ally with blacks though, if anything once whitey is out of the way they’ll probably wipe the blacks out like in Cali. Also I’ve heard Whites and Mexicans stick together in prisons. Irl non whites hate each other more than they hate whites (with the exception of blacks of course).

try it yourself, blood.
spark an L, crank your system and drive around with the windows open. have a gander yourself.
remember, it's legal to run from cops in white areas.

Me on right...
Wranglers are the best jeans ever

All other races despise blacks.

If I’m honest if blacks were under the stewardship of any other race they’d be genocided by now for the amount of trouble they cause.

This simply isn't true. Mexicans for instance have shown they are willing to work with whites to take down large groups of blacks. Mexicans in general don't like blacks. Mexicans also don't like Puerto Ricans, usually.

Whites simply need to act White again. Black crime is next to nonexistent in Mexico because the Mexicans will hack them to death with machetes if they act up at all. When we openly killed them, all it took was the occasional lynching or disappearance to keep them in line. And when they really acted up, things like the Tulsa riot happened where we burned down their neighborhoods, shot, stabbed or beat them in the streets, and even dropped dynamite from crop dusters on their houses. They really don't understand who they've been messing with.

I found what appears to be a beaver building a dam in the woods behind my house yesterday.
We are supposed to get snow tonight in North Carolina, and the deer are running around everywhere. I will put out extra birdseed for the wild birds later.

It is nice to live around white people. But I fear this will not last forever. They all hate us so fucking much. I can sense their hatred, smell it. They dont even want what we have. They just want to destroy it, they just dont want us to have it.
They want to drag us down to the hell they live in. heroin needles in the parks, rapes and murders in the subways, fear everywhere, no one is allowed to own any guns.

I think white people would sooner burn the entirety of civilization into ashes before living like that.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x313, 38K)

that black fragility on display, not even the so called small dicked chinese feel the need to reply to every bit of criticism, like niggers do.

And here on full display the nigger mentality.

not much, we're busy working

we colonized the planet lel

Hell, no. Hispanics hate niggers worse than Klansmen do. I grew up in Denver in the 80s and 90s. The old black gangs got systematically wiped out by the incoming Latino gangs. Whites largely got left alone unless they stupidly jumped in. Hispanos don't generally LIKE white people, but they reserve their most burning hatred for niggers.

Attached: 1491859731148.jpg (878x878, 114K)

You see if I want to enjoy music, I go somewhere like a concert to do that. Why would I ruin my neighborhood by playing loud music?

The one in pink is very sexy

This. My neighborhood is a ghost town since parents don't let their kids play outside anymore. Not sure why, this neighborhood has a non-existent crime rate.

>buy sound systems that reduce our own hearing ability with each use.

This is why I'm deaf. Getting a system in my truck was a bad idea.

Black genocide when?

Why would you do that? Are you a wigger?