Daily reminder that if you aren’t planning on studying CS/engineering or attending a top med/law/business school you...

Daily reminder that if you aren’t planning on studying CS/engineering or attending a top med/law/business school you should just kys

> t. new CS grad making six figures in the glorious south

Attached: 70F08A11-2283-4A0B-8013-0A11039B43A8.jpg (600x400, 231K)

fuck off faggot.

spending 40 hrs a week in a cuckbox with other liberal NPC brainwashed weak men who jizz their pants when a woman writes a hello world program.

fuck off. being a software dev destroys your manhood and your soul.

This but unironically.

>be me
>work in IT
>move from Alaska to Texas
>now a Datacenter Engineer
>will be making high 80-90s in five years
IT is comfy

I make more money than you from interest on my trust fund and I do absolutely nothing. Keep working hard poorfag.

forgot
>all coworkers conceal carry
>most coworkers are based and redpilled

I'd rather sell drugs, DESU.

>be me
>finished CS a year ago
>land job as network admin without even trying
>get to work from home and basically make my own hours
>get to order whatever tech i need/want
what are you doing with your life faggot

Attached: 1fcczc.jpg (630x443, 44K)

Because money, right?

I plan to study law, out jew the jew.

Microsoft nixed their in-house browser after years of shilling for it in favour of Chromium with a Windows 10 skin. I guess 500 people got fucked bad. That’s how much job security you got and with AI a bunch of soft dev jobs will disappear in the next 10 years.

From my experience most dudes who have degrees in CS are the opposite of chad.

netsec is a bet senpai

Attached: 1518713372577.jpg (1024x768, 280K)

(((Anglos))) are already the jews of the white race so you’ll be fine.

Attached: 4575DB81-B805-459E-912B-F715A516FA72.png (500x351, 44K)

>put myself through school with college soccer
>already married with three kids
>already own house

People who study cs and engineering are 90% smelly autists that are into anime and my little pony.

lulz keep projecting

>implying you have to actually co-op with your co.workers while writing a fucking program.
>t. goy from McDonalds

up until recently i thought this too but then i realized security is viewed as a cost center not a revenue generator so idk how wise of a bet that is

I went to several open days at different engineering/cs departments. I saw the people who could have been my classmates.

How come every single CS major I've encountered is a frail reddit-tier fag whose only rhetoric is "muh money" which will vanish when ai take their jobs in 5 years?

Attached: 1543802331248.jpg (640x598, 49K)

All the real chads are in sports or business, btw.

Well if gubmint or large ass corporations hire you as an independent consultant then yes.

Funny, I studied all of what you list (comp sci, engineering, law, business and even a year at med school) and made 250k a year as an employee and ended it all just to start my own business. Fuck being an employee.

As if someone who got laid off at microsoft can't get hired at literally any other software company they want.

worked for general dynamics for 8 months. it was a fucking shit show. currently work for coca cola. much more comfy.

I'm in college working on my CS degree atm.
Can confirm.

My classes have unbelievable autism concentrations.
Rooms are full of unwashed unkempt mouth-breathing virgins.

It makes me wish I was interested in ME or something.

>concealed carry
Biggest beta flag that exists
Real men don't get targeted by niggers, they know to go after the weak.

>majoring in CS

kek

Attached: The truth about CS.png (1155x409, 89K)

I’m a 6’4 sous chef at Wendy’s with a 9 inch dick making 140k a year
>kys pleb

ALT TECH

and you still can't cut it lmao

Attached: 1492311419241.jpg (600x375, 19K)

Are you retarded? CS is one of the last things that is possible to automate. It is writing the AI itself.

ALT TECH LADSSSSS

netsec is a meme

>"CS"
The biggest meme-name there is
There is a degree called digital systems engineer
And then theres webdev onionbois putting together 4 frameworks and 2 standalone solutions to emitate a design of a cool site frontend they saw

ITT neets without a cs degree warning cs majors about the future of ai

Attached: 1519605510579.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

You got a cs degree and you're a network admin? Lmfao you fucked up.

I’m finishing up a software dev boot camp. Learned front end and backend. Thinking of looking for a front end job instead of full stack for my first job since I think I have a better shot at getting in. Any tips?

Making six figures in infosec also here in the grand old south with my ratty old hs diploma and no mountain of debt. Instead of spending my savings paying down loans
to pay for (((sheckleberg university))) I bought myself and the wife matching beemers cash. Stop giving bad advice on the internet.

Attached: 092538c3-04e1-4417-b945-0a45728fc25e.jpg (300x300, 21K)

less work for awesome pay. nah senpai

I am studying computer science as well (plan on doing a Phd) and as one of those autists i can confirm everything is true.

pulling things from github isn't hard

This is my life, but need to be onsite twice a week for random meetings to give "IT advice" to management if needed.

Comfy as fuck, though.

get more certs

>1 person codes entire software by themselves.

same. over three sites. only travel when i need to be hands on. get paid .55 a mile. i literally spend about 20 hours a week working.

Yeah but what happens when Pajeet takes your job because he can write the same code for half the cost?
You best get into managment before that.

Which ones are in demand now?

>be me
>total loser
>borrow 60k for arts degree
>lift heavy things for $16 per hour
>freedumb is just another word for nothing left to lose

College is gay

>Carrying a means of defending yourself against scum is a beta flag
The absolute state of /nupol/

Attached: 1535769165578.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Youre one of those retards who needs help with simple tasks, dont lie

>being such a limp-wristed faggot that you can't take the time to code a 100,000 line program on your own

Attached: 1542756435916.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

>Bsc in biology
>Bsc Sports science

Currently work for a football team making £50k a year, working with the biggest names in the sport.

You don’t need to know computers to get ahead in life, find a market and find a way into anons.
You can do it.

lets say theoretically i am going to one of the best business schools in the world. assuming i survive the day of the rope when i get out, what WN/christian charities should i donate to desu?

everyone must do their part in the movement, our hoplite vanguard must be funded

Sounds gay desu

This.

t. manager of mid sized software shop

True

brainlet IQ post. The absolute state of /nupol/

>CS degree
>does poo in the loo work
“network admin” is a fucking meme job that basically means you are a failed engineer. Congrats on exposing yourself faggot

I majored in CS. I graduated 6 years ago and I have a six figure salary now. It took me 4 years to get over 100k though.

My best friend majored in psychology. We graduated at the same time. He was making less than 40k per year and his job was unrelated to his degree. Until a few years when he went back to school and got a 2 year degree in CS. Now he's making 70k.

You can do a lot more with CS than just writing code. I started as a software dev but now I work in cyber security. People pay me to hack them. It's pretty fun.

Alright everyone, quit your jobs. We don't need nurses, teamsters, construction teams, teachers, everyone quit and go into the of the pre selected fields.

My guy you cant ever predict some methhead going off in a gas station, you carry because of the unavoidable .01% chance of some arbitrary crazy shit going down in your vicinity, not because you're scared of "niggers" you unevolved swine

brainlet

As someone who works with our network admin/engineer a lot, if you're maintaining a complex network with multiple BGP bridges, internal EIGRP routing, and lots of IP addresses, it's not a failed anything. Brainlets can't do that job.

kys

In the us $50k is less than the median income.

I started programming as a hobby several years ago and got pretty good at it. Love doing it in my spare time while everyone else watches netflix and other crap. The problem is the full time job which consumes 60 hours a week and complete mental energy.

>graduated in August in industrial engineering
>get hired in September as warehouse manager
>$65k starting plus up to $15k in bonuses
>all material handlers are niggers, all materials managers are white
>subordinates love me and do their work without me even checking on them
shit's cash

a little over a year out of college and took a job making good money with hardley any work involved and i get to be with my family most of the day every day. yeah ill take the meme life t. fag

Just go to a local school.
>Had UBC and SFU, two world class universities nearby
>Went to local smaller school
>Now working with UBC grads making the same amount as them
>Spent less than half on tuition and didn't have a ridiculous commute like most of them did

>if you aren't earning as much money as me then you're worthless
How American.

>almost done with computer engineering
>can't bother looking for a job in the field
>will probably just go neet after im done
am i doing this right?

the south is a shithole. thanks for being a wagie bruh, i need the neetbux

>mfw get killed in a road accident because all the road workers killed themselves.
Great plan, Great thread. Now that I have seen it posted ~20 times I am convinced.

Front-end - React.js, get really good at javascript/typescript and you’ll know them all.
Back-end - .Net Core, Node.Js
Learn graphQL over sql, and then learn redux, appollo etc as middleware

there's always a mathfag who gets upset that CS barely needs to take a dip into mathematics to understand most of CS at the undergrad level

Attached: taking a stroll through sci.jpg (836x1034, 234K)

> Believing that a society can work just with autistic computers scientists, med, lawyers and businessmen.

Only if there skills can be applied somewhere else.

Don't forget react native for mobile development.

>falling for the stem meme
lmao

Why are most networks utter shit? It's one of the recurring complaints I hear in every office and must be the cause of a significant portion of workplace stress and inefficiency.

>bragging about being married and having kids
That ain't it

>all the people on Eath kill themselves
>only engineers, lawyers, doctors, economist remain
>they don't know how to raise cattle
>they die
Yeah right

>flag
falling for the wagecuck meme, then?

> Assuming we can't grow food in a lab.

Nah PWE all the way. I ran the full gamut, ionic, cordova, xamarrin. Never again. Oh and to the fag asking for whats in demand, learn unity if you want to get into (((gamedev)))

not bragging. but not neet. marriage isn't for everyone but i enjoy it. now go fetch your std's goy

Nah, I'm going into social services. Someone needs to process the welfare applications.

>I bought myself and the wife matching beemers
What a gay fucking waste of money, you are an absolute retard, and no I'm not jealous I have nice cars too but holy shit

>trusting and eating food from labs
That's why muricans are obese

A lot of bad networks are constrained by shitty circuits provided by the Telco; lots of packet loss, low bandwidth, overworked routers with high latency. A properly set up network is fast as fuck. We have about 510 Gb/s total bandwidth with our own dark fiber linking sites together. I'm sorry your neteng is retarded.

Fuck you and fuck that. I have a CS degree. Now I also hold a geology degree. Fucking geology master race. No pajeets coming to take my fucking job.

No, they're fat because they have money.

>go to "bad university"
>Study business economics
>take opportunities to achieve proficiency in excel etc. fellow students dont have a clue
>study in USA for a semester
>do a placement year at asset management firm in London
>finish uni with 2:1 from said "bad university"
>asset management firm want me back full time
>make £28k at 22 years old, with plenty of opportunities for promotion

You need to make yourself employable while studying. Do that and you will do ok.

This desu. BMW is a giant fucking meme, if you want nice cars buy Mazda, Subaru, Toyota, or Honda. German cars are a meme.

>your neteng
All of them I've ever emcountered it seems.

28k a year? Dude that's below poverty line.

I'm too old for that stuff, but if it doesn't work out for you, then you can work with me at walmart if you want. I've been working here for 14 years and i can definatley show you the ropes!

Attached: 15442890159034423691386127617925.jpg (2560x1440, 1.47M)