G502 logitech mouse sucks

friendly reminder that the G502 mouse is a shit mouse for anything where precision and speed matters.

>heavy thus terrible for low sensitivity gameplay
> you will always be able to accelerate and deccelerate a lighter object quicker

>have to actively fight your tiny muscle movements if you play at high sensitivity
>put in weights to steady your aim instead of actually using a mouse style that os objectively superiour

somehow this piece of shit has a good reputation but is actually shit for the one genre where speed, precision and aim matters

Attached: lmao.png (829x517, 1.05M)

mouse doesn't matter for anything or anyone ,there are people using ballpoint mouses with higher CS rankings than you right now

cope harder dude

168 grams!?!?!?! That's like TWICE the acceptable limit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>wired
laffin

So what mouse should we be using?
>Inb4 he suggests razer garbage

G Pro Wireless, Zowie Mice, G305

>Wireless

Nice bait post

>he doesn't know

only good mouse

Attached: wmo.jpg (969x1497, 131K)

work out

When the fuck is Logitech going to make a wireless G600? Been waiting on a wireless thumb button grid mouse for literally ages.
>inb4 but muuuh Razer Naga Epic
Requires you to have the charging dock plugged into your USB port for wireless functionality, which imo defeats the entire purpose of a wireless mouse (kills portability). From what I gather, only Logitech makes actual portable wireless mice with small unifying receivers instead of bullshit.
>dude just get the G602 lmao
G602 thumb buttons a SHIT. Also, what sort of retard buys a AA-battery powered wireless mouse in 2019 when LIGHTSPEED is out?

try sliding a pencil across the a table and stopping it right when you want to, and then do the same with a dumbbell bar.

Really makes you think huh?
A lighter weight is always easier to move across a surface and stop when you want it too.

Attached: 1551483756682.jpg (1361x1080, 140K)

Actually I love my G502, it and my Deathadder 3.5g are my favorite mouses

the difference in weight between a pencil and dumbell is far greater than the difference in weight between a light mouse and heavy mouse.

Oh and I'm not a cuck so I have all the weights installed in it

Attached: vermin.png (490x207, 156K)

How is the g502 too heavy? take the extra metal out.

he's a retard

OP is a pussy bitch.

I'm left-handed, my left is stronger than my right, but I've always used computer mice in my right hand like a normal person and I use a g502 just fine and I RULE at shooter games.

Been using the G502 for 3 years. At first I used it with all the weights for about 1.5 years but eventually took them out because I wanted a somewhat lighter mouse since I noticed my rate of acceleration being a bit too slow and sometimes overshooting my targets(I use a somwhat low sens for reference). I still find it somewhat heavy but I've grown accustomed to the shape so my control is good. One of my major gripes with the mouse is all the crevices, especially the pattern on the thumb rest. It collects grease no matter how clean I keep my hands and ends up gross after about 1 year which is how often I clean it. Another common complaint I hear is the rattling mouse wheel, personally not an issue but it does make me question the longevity of it. Not sure how common it is, but my G502's skates have begun peeling which seem strange, but by the time they're unusable I'll probably have gotten the gpro wireless which I've heard good things about.