LMFAOOO EVERYTIME THIS LOGO SHOWS UP IN THIS BOARD YOU NIGGAS WHINE LIKE BITCHES

LMFAOOO EVERYTIME THIS LOGO SHOWS UP IN THIS BOARD YOU NIGGAS WHINE LIKE BITCHES

Maybe this is the best browser after all and you can't accept it.

Attached: brave-logo.png (654x768, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/iridium.html
chromium.woolyss.com/
basicattentiontoken.org/about/
basicattentiontoken.org/
hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437
twitter.com/tomscott/status/1085238644926005248
bitcoinist.com/brave-browser-donations-not-optional/
mobile.twitter.com/tomscott/status/1076160882873380870
brave.com/faq#unclaimed-funds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brave decreased shill budget I see

Yeah they started paying us in BAT lmao

Attached: 32f.jpg (600x578, 30K)

eh, it's mediocre with some glaring issues.
obviously the mobile version is their bread and butter and where all the dev time and fixing issues is spend on. meanwhile the desctop version is a broken, unstable piece of shit that will randomly overload your cpu and make your pc crash 7 times in a day.

also the cryptochain shit tells you everything you need to knwo about it
>B-BUT YOU CAN TURN IT OFF!
that fact that's in there in the first place reminds me of Chinese browsers. you can't take them seriously, no matter what image they try to sell you on.

Shit browser, desu, they do nothing I can't achieve through simple Firefox modifications; and the browser itself has been shown to have more vulnerabilities in testing.

lmfao, indeed

Been trying vivaldi and brave, after having used chrome. Brave feels snappier with less bloat

Your point being? Both Firefox and Vivaldi have shitty ratings too, what the fuck do you suggest we use then?

their logo is fucking ugly.

curl the web man

Considering you can't read and even make basic assumptions/self-criticism... I'd suggest you to kindly off yourself.

bro don't use anything the internet itself is a botnet go full unplugged

meant for

Why doesn't people just go with Iridium if they want a Chrome fork is beyond me.

spyware.neocities.org/articles/iridium.html

Yes, user -- using hyperboles will totally get rid of the massive spyware and other privacy-ruining features the Brave has.

Are you crying?

>spyware watchdog website
>uses etags

Spyware Level : HIGH

>hahah i was only pretending

Attached: k.png (233x216, 4K)

i will say this only once: use tc 7.1a vc is compromised, so called holes in tc are moot points created by "objective google engineers".
tc was killed because it's uncrackable.
t. internal knowledge here. remember!

gay niggers

Nice try Brendan. I already switched to Dissenter.

I like the android browser, desktop feels unfinished and buggy on desktop.

you're joking, vivaldi is a true browser, created by one of the browser legends.
brave is just an advertising.

is there a vanilla compiled version of chromium? Maybe with an added updater at most?

you don't want that, i think even vanilla has some google spy code. you need someone to disable it.

dumb schizoposter

chromium.woolyss.com/

What I learned from Jow Forums is that all browsers suck. This post is a figment of your imagination.

That's actually true though.

I unironically had to use Brave to google the solution for the Firefox debacle

>Come on goy, you want to be cool and unique, right?! Then use the only browser made exclusively FOR advertisers and BY advertisers! Remember to keep the BAT enabled, you filthy cattle!

>literally steals your crypto money

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

fuck, really?
i thought it was in baht, what a fucking scam!

explain how bat accesses electrum without any seed + password + encryption password
go ahead

Isn’t it just Chrome with the Google botnet removed and a different botnet installed?

This.

The Brave devs collected coins donated to content creators on their behalf. The problem is that Brave didn't warn the donators that almost all the content creator accounts were fake so 99% of donated coins ended up in Brave's wallet with no way to refund.

it is
i don't see any difference, it also eats more ram despite i turned off the adblock/crypto shit insode it

IMA FINNA BUST

>and contains a ledger system that anonymously measures user attention aggregate to accurately reward publishers.
basicattentiontoken.org/about/

>The Brave browser knows where users spend their time, making it the perfect tool to calculate and reward publishers with BATs.
basicattentiontoken.org/

hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437

>the data is stored in-browser
twitter.com/tomscott/status/1085238644926005248

>OP:"LMFAOOO EVERYTIME THIS LOGO SHOWS UP IN THIS BOARD YOU NIGGAS WHINE LIKE BITCHES"
>OP:"BUT I WILL REMAIN SILENT WHEN SOMEONE POST THIS "

>dont use furryfox
>a fucking lion

Long live Brave, the peoples browser!

thanks nsa

I want a job shilling brave even though i think it is shit. Please contact [email protected] i'll say anything you want to make the dumb masses install that malware.

Its just werks!

I too would like gibs for this product for which I have no belief in or affinity for.

Email me at [email protected] plz.

Attached: an_education_2009.jpg (1280x544, 136K)

NO CUSTOM FILTERS, NO INSTALL!

What is your work history? Are you willing to accept payment in BAT?

Professional shitposter on 4chinz.

I prefer YADPS

Doesn't it run on Chrumming Chromium so it still give Google data?

No, they removed all those parts.

>Brave feels snappier with less bloat
Vivaldi works like charm with 50+ opened tabs.
What does "snappier" means? 100 tabs?

The only browser you can use in this day and age just seems to be Firefox, its not third party trash or forces a Google account down your throat. Sure there are some good browsers that are outside of the big two (Chrome, and Firefox) but I much more perfer Firefox because its quick and easy to use

>yes i know firefox got fucked by mozilla only a few days ago, but it has been patched in the most recent update.

The logo for the Lion King live action remake looks awful.

So, what's a good browser to use, then?
Chrome starts to hang after 10's of open tabs. Firefox started feeling slow after it got into the 20.0.0's, plus the CEO had to step down because of the hate he got for donating to an anti-gay thing. Opera isn't recommended on here and Netscape is dead.

What do I use?

Because people that use Brave are incel loser diapers

It's the best browser for sure.

2/10 for making me notice there's no filter by md5 hash anymore.

>Spyware level: High
Oh no no no no no no....

Reliable, snappy, with privacy?! Well that's a hole in one right there.

It rustle the jimmies of cuckfox basedboys which is an added bonus for me.

Brave just kinda feels shit, I don't like it

It just feels white, I mean right.

Attached: Brave.png (335x289, 61K)

>The Brave devs collected coins donated to content creators on their behalf. The problem is that Brave didn't warn the donators that almost all the content creator accounts were fake so 99% of donated coins ended up in Brave's wallet with no way to refund.

That's not what happened.

Brave gives free grants through its UGP, so users get free BAT every once in a while that they can collect through the browser. Users were trying to donate this to a content creator who didn't want to accept it. Therefore that free BAT was recycled back to Brave. Try again brainlet.

I don't understand why you think any of those links are a bad thing. The browser stores this information client-side. Nothing is relayed back to a third-party or back to Brave. It's anonymous and private. The Facebook/Twitter trackers were explained by Brendan Eich, that in order to access those social media platform log-in page you had to allow some kind of tracker. Brave allowed this rather than risk users complaining about it. Chrome, Mozilla, etc. have to allow it too.

People are painfully resistant to change. It's almost hysterical, it's like introducing a car to a bunch of cavemen. They'd beat it with their clubs and throw it off a cliff before they'd ever drive it. That's how you fucking retards are with Brave, just absolutely fucking clueless.

Attached: 1517099947896.png (593x635, 260K)

also,

>this is the website you cretins keep citing and posting and reposting every time there's a Brave thread
>this is your best argument against Brave

fucking lmao, what a dumb fucking board

Attached: lmao.png (848x796, 301K)

t. glownigger

>lies on the internet about something that can be proven false with 10 seconds of googling
HEY BRAVE SHILL. OOPSY WOOPSY. YOU DID A FUCKY WUCKY!!!
bitcoinist.com/brave-browser-donations-not-optional/

THIS much cope in 1 post.

>he never loved geocities

Attached: d85 (1).jpg (1224x1632, 418K)

Ok, let's break this down for your tiny little boomer brain. I gaurantee you I know 100x more about the Brave/BAT project than you do, or fucking Bitcoinist dot com does, so this won't be too hard :)

1. Obviously the donations through Brave are only in the form of BAT. So when you say "collected coins donated to content creators on their behalf," you mean Brave collected BAT donated to Tom Scott, which is placed in escrow by the browser and waits for the content creator to sign up until the BAT donations go through.

2. The BAT could only come in two forms at the time: it's either BAT that was given to the users by the UGP (universal growth pool AKA Brave's free grant BAT) which comprised of probably 99% of donations in 2018; or it's BAT that was purchased by users and put in their Brave wallet (miniscule amount since most users can still get BAT for free from Brave at the moment)

3. The BAT that was "donated to Tom Scott", meaning users were trying to tip him BAT, was put in escrow and was conditional on Tom becoming a Brave verified publisher.

Instead of getting free cryptocurrency and exploring a new interesting avenue to monetize, Tom threw a fucking hissy fit and refused to become Brave verified.

Here's what this meant: Tom wouldn't receive the BAT that Brave users wanted to give him.

That's literally all it meant: Tom wouldn't get the BAT (NOT FIAT, NOT USD, NOT EUROS) that Brave users wanted to give him. Instead, this BAT would either:

1) be returned to Brave (if it were from the UGP, aka most of it), which was Brave's BAT in the first place; or

2) returned to the User's wallet, who wanted to donate to Tom.

Does that make sense you fucking brainlet? This was never a case of Brave stealing from a content creator. It was a content creator refusing to create a wallet to get the BAT donations, so the donations were RETURNED TO THE ORIGINAL SOURCE.

Attached: brainlet2.png (466x490, 24K)

Hey you stupid nigger, you're probably too dumb to read and understand my post so I'll sum it up for you: You are a stupid retarded nigger, and you have no idea what you're talking about so you parrot shitty FUD articles from the #1 Bitcoin Maximalist website in existence. End your own life.

Attached: back pepe.jpg (600x600, 21K)

BASED and REDPILLED

COPE

O

P

E

Attached: d85.jpg (680x907, 77K)

Dear Pajeet, I linked to an article because I assumed you would be too dumb to understand the original source. While this is probably still true, here it is.
mobile.twitter.com/tomscott/status/1076160882873380870
Note how people thought they were giving money to content creators but didn't realize they were unverified so the money never reached them. Note how your boss, Brendan Eich, apologizes for his company's """"accident"""". Note how he explains that since BAT is anonymous, it cannot be refunded if someone were to purchase or otherwise earn it. One more thing, using an escrow doesn't mean Brave Software isn't making money. If people believe BAT is worth more than a polished turd from seeing fake content creator accounts, then Brave Software's collection could be a gold mine. Or even worse, Brave Software could have a deal with the exchanges they shill on their website to trade BAT and make money that way. Now go find a loo to poo in for making me write all this dumb fucking frogposter.

God you're fucking stupid. Of course I know the original source is the Tom Scott debacle you fucking retard. I even said so in my original post which you clearly didn't read or understand.

>people thought they were giving money to content creators but didn't realize they were unverified so the money never reached them

Wrong. It says whether or not content creators are verified, and it did back then as well.

>Brendan Eich, apologizes for his company's """"accident""""

Yes, Tom Scott whined like a little girl and Brave ended up accommodating him by changing the system. Whether or not it's for the better is debatable, but now BAT returns to the user after X days if the Content Creator does not accept it. Back then, like I said, the BAT would return to Brave's UGP fund which is where it came from originally anyways.

>using an escrow doesn't mean Brave Software isn't making money

You actually don't understand what you're talking about. How can I possibly explain this to you? Brave's UGP is a fund of BAT that they held from their ICO. So basically part of the smart contract put aside a bunch of BAT that is owned by Brave.

Brave distributes this BAT every once in a while through grants. The BAT is Brave's to begin with you absolute cretin.

You don't understand the very thing you're trying to explain to me. I know more about this project than you.

>Brave Software's collection could be a gold mine

lmfao. Their "collection" is the UGP you fucking inbred.

You literally seem to think people are paying money to Tom Scott and Brave stole this money or something, you're fucking clueless

Attached: pepe giggle.jpg (512x564, 41K)

You seem really invested in this.

I genuinely like talking about it. Even though I won't change brainlets' minds, it's fun to tell them why they're stupid retards.

>SHILL! YOU'RE A SHILL!!!!!!

You wish you fucking retard.

Attached: comfy.png (651x481, 508K)

worksforme.jpg

MOZILLA SHILLS GET SO MAD

>Wrong. It says whether or not content creators are verified, and it did back then as well.
False. Read this.
>Any unclaimed tokens can be reclaimed by the users. Brave should have a message for users sending tips to publishers not yet signed up to accept tips, saying something like "Publisher has not signed up to accept tips yet" Get onboard signup and claim your tokens.
>The second part is good, we will clarify in UX for tip widget.

>Whether or not it's for the better is debatable, but now BAT returns to the user after X days if the Content Creator does not accept it.
They changed it to this after getting caught.

>Back then, like I said, the BAT would return to Brave's UGP fund which is where it came from originally anyways.
This actually makes it worse. I thought you were suggesting that the escrow was a third party holding the coin instead of Brave Software having the opportunity to capitalize off it.

>You actually don't understand what you're talking about. How can I possibly explain this to you? Brave's UGP is a fund of BAT that they held from their ICO. So basically part of the smart contract put aside a bunch of BAT that is owned by Brave.
>Brave distributes this BAT every once in a while through grants. The BAT is Brave's to begin with you absolute cretin.
>You don't understand the very thing you're trying to explain to me. I know more about this project than you.
>lmfao. Their "collection" is the UGP you fucking inbred.
>You literally seem to think people are paying money to Tom Scott and Brave stole this money or something, you're fucking clueless
So you're saying they are giving their meme coin away to encourage its use which increases their meme coin collection's value beyond what they gave away?

retard, just install brave right now

>False. Read this.
See pic related - wow, it's almost like I can literally prove that Brave shows whether or not a website/Youtube/Twitch channel is a verified publisher because I actually use the browser and use BAT.

>They changed it to this after getting caught.

"Getting caught" trying to create a convenient, streamlined way for users to donate cryptocurrency to content creators? Sure thing buddy.

>escrow was a third party holding the coin instead of Brave Software having the opportunity to capitalize off it.
>capitalize off it
>capitalize off the BAT that they handed out in the first place

You're still not understanding the concept of what BAT is or what the UGP is. You keep failing to grasp this.

>giving their meme coin away to encourage its use which increases their meme coin collection's value beyond what they gave away

Loads of things factor into BAT's worth, brainlet. They grant BAT to users to increase adoption, yes, but guess what? 99% of that BAT is given to whoever the fuck users want to donate to/support. The small amount that goes back to Brave will be put in the UGP and eventually once again be given to users for encourage adoption.

Stop trying to act like this is a scam. Do your own research on Brave and BAT and then come back at me when you understand what you're talking about.

Attached: for the retard.png (360x428, 60K)

sub 100 IQ
>i love brave!
100 IQ
>brave sucks and has spyware
over 100 IQ
>i won't use brave because the logo looks gay

Attached: cute.jpg (249x249, 10K)

I actually like the logo. That said, I'm considering abandoning the browser for Waterfox (and it's horrid logo) simply because of these shills. I don't want to encourage them.

what shills? I don't see any shills here

Attached: getpaid.png (1200x630, 309K)

This. I only see people helping spread good ideals.

There are literally a dozen different brave threads up right now, and it's annoying as shit.

Attached: brave.png (1578x792, 206K)

>See pic related - wow, it's almost like I can literally prove that Brave shows whether or not a website/Youtube/Twitch channel is a verified publisher because I actually use the browser and use BAT.
Three things. First, I literally quoted the CEO of Brave Software agreeing that Brave should say if a content creator is signed up. Second, 4channel didn't even exist yet when the CEO said they'll show if a content creator signed up. Third, here is a literal screenshot of what it looked like.

>Getting caught" trying to create a convenient, streamlined way for users to donate cryptocurrency to content creators? Sure thing buddy.
So it's correct that Brave got to capitalize off donated coins that people thought went to content creators?

>You're still not understanding the concept of what BAT is or what the UGP is. You keep failing to grasp this.
>Loads of things factor into BAT's worth, brainlet. They grant BAT to users to increase adoption, yes, but guess what? 99% of that BAT is given to whoever the fuck users want to donate to/support. The small amount that goes back to Brave will be put in the UGP and eventually once again be given to users for encourage adoption.
Even if this were true, Brave Software could make money from shilling sponsored crypto exchanges. Another thing, is there a source that says Brave Software is forced to redistribute the coin? If there isn't one, then the writing is on the wall.

Here's the screenshot.

Attached: DvIUPKBWkAIUCjX.png (2048x1458, 1.21M)

Attached: 1541218171322.png (519x828, 126K)

forgot source
brave.com/faq#unclaimed-funds

This proves that Brave Software was pulling a shady donation policy and changed it so people would trust them.

No, it proves they are in a beta and they found out something about their BAT implementation that the public wanted them to change, and they did. You're paranoid user, it's not like they are making bank on this token, when did they even start implementing it into the browser?