They say our election system cannot be hacked

INB4 RUSSIAN MEDDLING
INB4 RUSSIAN MEDDLING
INB4 RUSSIAN MEDDLING

Nothing to do with whatever the Russian noise is. Just asking technologically, the way the voting machines and systems are set up, could somebody from say, Mossad change the results without election officials noticing?

Attached: trust_us.jpg (605x328, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7R1_ixtlyc
youtu.be/4p4mXCn470s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=S7R1_ixtlyc

THEYRE TRYING TO BUILD A PRISON
THEYRE TRYING TO BUILD A PRISON
ANOTHER PRISON SYSTEM

youtu.be/4p4mXCn470s

>Russian meddling
You forgot
China,
Iran,
N. Korea,
India which still remembers the Bangladesh Genocide and who supported the Pakishits during it,
most of Latin America,
most of the Middle East including Wahabbi "allies" who won't shy away from shitting on USA,
and many more.

I don't get it. Is the government that retarded or is there a large alex jones lizard people conspiracy going on??

Attached: alexjonesmug.jpg (213x213, 9K)

The government is that retarded.
The media publication like CNN are even more retarded.
But the most retarded of all was Obama who made it possible, and even CNN was forced to shit on him.

the American government is corrupt and incompetent at nearly all levels

Alex Jones works for the government.

>Alex Jones works for the government.

Source: He said the Saudis did the Las Vegas shooting, and many other disinfo narratives. Nobody was shot in Las Vegas.
This post is about the technology of our age duping people. It's on topic.

Yes.

The voting machines aren't connected to the internet.
How is Mossad going to change the results?

Nobody ever said that, everyone said the opposite.

>How is Mossad going to change the results?

Random example. Picture a Rothschild would send one over. Just an example of someone good at hacking.

I think Buttigeig was talking about making voting online a thing.

>g-guys dont worry he can't work for government,
>s-see facebook took him down

they just hack the voters instead now

facebook wanted to appear less retarded

Putin already hacked into U.S. voting machines, but afaik he was just using them to mine bitcoins.

Those machines are all custom designed with multiple flaws to encourage election tampering. There was one fella who was working on a cryptographically authenticated audit-able vote tabulation system but he got suicided.

None of this hacking, or influencing shit is or ever was real. Supposedly,during the course of the collusion investigations, the Democrats slipped up and revealed some things that they should have remained silent about. Things that lead back to the Obama administration and abuses of the systems used to spy on Americans. From what little coverage I have seen, the paperwork for a new investigation has been reviewed and approved. Ultimately, what all of this supposedly indicates, is that there was a deliberate attempt to cover something up, and Clinton was the one who was supposed to follow through with it, but as we all know, the Democratic party was caught off guard when she lost the election, and they were forced to immediately go into distraction mode. If this proves to be true, there are going to be many top officials looking at some very serious charges.

>paper ballots can't be hacked by Russian neckbeards
Technology BTFO

More and more people are moving from rural to urban areas. Gerrymandering isn't going to work forever. Good for the GOP being savvy enough to get their cyber on.

If they abolish electoral college(like they are planning to do) it's going to be piss-easy to fake results, no electronic hacking necessary. Putin has been doing it for decades in Russia.

guys

i've gotta come clean. I was the person that hacked the election. I didn't mean to cause all this hullabaloo, i just wanted some lulz. I'm sorry. can we please put it back to how it was? I'm not russian, I Just used a cyrillic keyboard for hacker cred.

Are you the famous hacker known as Jow Forums?