Why aren't you using a Chromebook as your daily driver?

Well g? It's
>fast
>minimal
>reliable
>battery lasts 20 hours
>portable
>looks better than a thinkpad
>can run free software and libreboot
What's your excuse? Anything more than 32GiB of storage is bloat anyway.

Attached: 81riT8SNdBL._SX425_.jpg (425x289, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chromium.org/chromium-os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I use a real computer

Because I earn more than 150k a year and can afford quality devices

Because the build quality is absolute shite.

I have four laptops - a 2009 Samsung netbook, a 2012 Dell Latitude, a 2015 Chromebook and a 2017 Ultrabook. The Chromebook is by far the worst, it's flimsy as shit and I can't stand the fact that the touchpad has no buttons. When I open and close it the screen flickers, probably because the internal cable is too short. Also, even after using Mr Chromebox's BIOS flash, the only OS I can get to work on it how I want is Xubuntu, and it hardlocks on me every now and then. The ONLY good thing about it is the screen, which is really nice, but it's not enough.

Chromebooks are an absolute travesty.

chromebook is just a chrome browser, it doesn't fit my needs

because i have yet to see one that doesn't look like a piece of shit, very poor physical design across the board and i would be embarrassed to be seen using one

>looks better than a thinkpad
no trackpoint tho

because laptops are for homosexuals

Let me see if I got this right, you bought the cheapest most plasticy shit you can find for junior high kids to destroy and then complain about all chromebooks?
We believe you.

because its not open source and google will spy on you

chromium.org/chromium-os

this. Shitty trackbad + no clit? Get the fuck out.
also checked

tfw google installs Gentoo for you

ill bite.

because it's pajeet webapp nonsense on a blacked gentoo inside a plastic piece of shit.

Why are so many of you unadulterated faggots?

not this time, fisherman

Attached: 1530900308272.jpg (4096x2304, 831K)

I was using a Chromebook with gallium OS for a while, but switched to an x220 and haven't looked back.

The Chromebook does do a few things well though. Mainly, it's light, thin, has a good screen, has good battery life, and looks "modern" if you care about that (I personally don't).
The thinkpad on the other hand has far better performance, modularity (ssd + increased ram), more storage space, better keyboard + track point, durability, and software support. For me, it was mainly the performance and storage that won me over in favor of the thinkpad.

>using a computer

Attached: 1555253836631.gif (425x575, 184K)

Because it's shit

Buying a ThinkPad with 4 hours of run time vs a chromebook with 8 hours of video streaming and simultaneous wireless display beaming, sub 5 second boot times, and much faster processors all while being fanless and your pile of shit thinkpad can't even compare. Even the keyboard advantage is nearly gone, and if you get a touch screen you don't need a clit mouse. Need storage? Build a NAS. Or just upgrade your SSD. Or buy a pocketful of SD Cards. Or get a massive USBC external SSD for 10GBPS data transfer.

ThinkPads are shit memes.

Oh hi Jordan

You're right, ThinkPads are bad, thats why I use a MacBook Pro 15 inch 2019

Did Cooks dick taste good on that markup?

yes. Haven't had any issues :)

Post the video when you orally service the space bar.

You're just jealous.

Attached: IMG_-69bqvm.jpg (731x730, 133K)