Failfox can no longer (((verify))) addons like adblock+...

>failfox can no longer (((verify))) addons like adblock+, noscript and ublock and will automatically disable them even if you manually edit the extensions.json
Why haven't you taken the chromium pill yet Jow Forums? Why are you still supporting (((them)))?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x800, 38K)

You can't use this bait any more, they already patched it.

Honestly, the bait industry is a hard one to get into. You have to be one step ahaed at any time and make sure to follow the news on an hourly basis or your bait will be outdated and you'll go out of business in a week

Attached: Screenshot_20190308_100636.png (961x607, 107K)

shouldn't have pushed a (((broken))) update to the stable release in the first place
>yes yes goy you should use OUR browser hehe we definitely aren't doing anything evil

>bait
Absolutely everything is a Jewish conspiracy to stormniggers, Jow Forums is a relatively good board but they've ruined countless other ones with this shit

Attached: 1546508133234.png (1280x1385, 1.01M)

(((this)))

The meme economy moves quickly, I'd suggest keeping an RSS feed of Jow ForumsMemeEconomy open at all times

Attached: 1555378625095.jpg (657x543, 104K)

>yes yes goy you should use THIS browser hehe they definitely aren't doing anything evil

Imagine actually defending Jews/Israel on the internet

Just imagine doing that

Attached: 1556761505642.jpg (1200x1060, 182K)

Good picture except the most recent estimate of Jewish billionaires is 40%

Attached: 1556477729658.jpg (1275x1650, 314K)

>all jews = israel
>Israel is who Jow Forums constantly attacks and not Americans with even any sort of German sounding name or really just yelling into the wind about everything they don't like is jews
Israel along with the rest of the Middle east can become a crater for all I care but at the end of the day THIS IS NOT FUCKING Jow Forums, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT ISRAEL, EBIL JEWS OR ANY SORT OF RACIAL OR POLITICAL GARBAGE

>niggers are subhumans because they're poor, stupid and unsuccessful
>jews are subhumans because they're rich, intelligent and successful
Good thread guys, definitely the best board for this

>oy vey, stop talking about Jews
>even though they're the ones pushing for criminalization of encryption, censorship online, a closed internet, forced monopolies in browsers, concentration of power, and regulation preventing competition for literally every facet of computers, phones, and hardware
Really, truly, activated my neurons with that one, user.

No one calls Jews "subhuman", rabbi, no matter how hard you try to push that narrative.

Attached: 1556775749263.jpg (839x960, 179K)

>don't worry about it, stop talking about it
neck yourself kike

the public is turning against you

what a good thing i never close my browser window or restart my pc. literally have not had any issues like what you describe.

yes
several tabs of reddit and the 9gag app running at any time is key

>christian
Opinion invalidated.

It actually turned up without having to restart your browser.

I've sure been hearing a lot about this supposed "patch", I wonder if I'll ever get to experience it

If your browser hasn't been telling you about 66.0.4 you can just download it from the site.

Attached: palemoon.png (950x580, 90K)

Because the extensions I want to use do not exist on Chromium, and the APIs for developing it do not exist either. Honestly, I don't need verification of my extensions. If I downloaded it, I know I got it from the right place. I can just use the development version of Firefox until 66.0.4 gets pushed to my device.

So how long until they actually fix it? Im on 66.0.4 and STILL have addons disabled.

faggot

Mine still works
all just a bunch of faggots saying this is happening tying to get people to switch

he is probably a paid shill

against all expectations, the palemoon fags happened to be right
I downloaded it 2 days ago to have a usable browser until firefox was fixed and it happened to be fucking nice. Fast, has all addons, actually gives you the settings you want in stead of removing as many as possible like lamefox. I'm keeping it.

Nah it's real. Happened to almost everyone. People are overreacting though because hating on mozilla is as trending as a black feminist on a hover board.

>Why haven't you taken the chromium pill yet Jow Forums?
Because monocultures are very risky (cf Microsoft).

????
It isn't an auto update for one, so millions of normies who have their friends install shit for them are just cleulessly wondering why shit isn't working and probably have by now switched browser.
Secondly their fix only works on the latest builds of firefox, which are shit for numerous reasons, but the most important one is that forcing shit like that on your users is just shit. "oooh, you were running

Attached: BENN.png (8144x6952, 509K)