Will this company ever make a DECENT product?

will this company ever make a DECENT product?

Attached: knowledge_graph_logo.png (302x302, 10K)

yeah. over 40 years now.

will op ever move out of mom's basement?

have sex incel.

y-you wanna watch, user-kun?

no.

my ipod still works and I still use it

>see all of the apple hate on this board
>decide to research laptop hardware for running linux
>price for equivalent looking hardware/form-factor (sleek, refined, non-aspergers design) is more expensive than macbooks
>mfw non-mac laptops look like pic related

Attached: autism.png (504x660, 399K)

Yep, they made decent sticker

Even their cables and connectors are garbage nowadays, what a fucking shitshow this company is.

save hex

Attached: hex.jpg (256x256, 7K)

>equivalent looking
>looking
go back to your spoon-fed trending spotify playlists, normie

>XPS 13
>Matebook X Pro
>Thinkpad X1 Carbon
>Surface Book

Ok retard.

btw Macbooks look retarded with their maxipad now. It looks like the gaping soi mouth of the owners.

Attached: mbp13touch-space-select-201807.jpg (1808x1680, 270K)

No

Attached: 1549722560017.jpg (832x623, 405K)

enjoy looking like a kiddy diddler with your cringe inducing clunk machine

Imagine being this vapid.

Attached: 1551162847309.jpg (557x602, 78K)

i like mac os more than any other os desu

Why do people complain about the price of Apple products? The flagship Lenovo laptop costs almost $2000 with the base configuration. What I think people forget is that these computers are designed to be sold to businesses. People try to compare a Dell, Apple, or Lenovo business laptop/mobile workstation to a consumer laptop, and it just doesn't make sense. Consumer electronics are not where these companies make their money, it's just that simple.

Well, they used to make decent products.
Imo, Apple died when they cancelled the 17 inch Macbook Pro.
That was the tipping point where they stopped caring about their professional customers and started to only trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Attached: 17 inch macbook pro.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

they died when they removed components needed as default and sold it for higher price., then sell you accesories of what they removed to get more of what's in your wallet

macOS is way better than Windows, but it wasn't created by Apple initially.

iTODDLERS BTFO

No.

Attached: The absolute state.png (1080x165, 32K)

They did

Attached: 611rsfQE5HL._SY679_.jpg (511x679, 35K)

iPhones were the only usable option back during Gingerbread days.

They made the old Apple 8-bit computers. That's the last decent product they made. When Lisa/Macintosh came along, they went to shit.

>XPS 13
literally unusable for anything audio related due to delay that hasn't been fixed in years
>Matebook X Pro
low quality mcbook copy with free mandatory cloud storage of all your information in Mao's data center
>Thinkpad X1 Carbon
paint peeling after 2 weeks of use
>Surface
another macbook copy

2010-2012 or something macbooks pro were really close to being a perfect laptop. Ipad is the only acceptable tablet out there. Ipod classic is the ultimate player. Apple watch is the best smart watch out there, although it's not saying much

Promoting this attitude is the problem with Apple. People placing form over function is one of if not the biggest problems today. Not just in technology, in the world in general.

apple 2, apple 2gs, mac g series. the end.
it's been a long time since apple made products that were worth using or worth a mention. today's apple is pretty fucking embarrassing. what was once a company serious about making computer is today merely a fashion label, peddling cheaply and poorly made electronics to computer illiterates and the dumbest fucking morons imaginable.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1531825841589.png (1036x1402, 378K)

iphone 4 was goat

*answer call*
*call dropped*
>greatest of all time
iToddlers are brain dead.

>we want hardware that is practical over looking good
>not when Apple does it though, it looks dumb
You can never win with you retards.

They created what is essentially today's laptop (with the help of Sony) around 1990.

The only thing that changed since then was the trackball in favor of a tracpad, and that took an exceptionally long time to improve on the original concept.

I should have kept my HTC thunderbolt on 2.1

Fucking phone fags l, I had LTE in 2011. Galaxy Nexus was a creaky $700 plastic piece of shit in comparison, all 3.0 did was software hardkeys and 60hz.

why would you hold your phone wrong?