Just pay every website every month to not see ads breh

>just pay every website every month to not see ads breh

what the hell is wrong with normies?

Attached: 1532458140681.png (736x459, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/spotify-removes-blood-on-the-dance-floor-music-for-prohibited-content/
support.spotify.com/uk/using_spotify/troubleshooting/content-missing/
community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/New-terrible-update-2019-removes-personal-playlist-features-from/td-p/4681679
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isnt google music shutting down this year

You know it's a shit vid when you see people recommending "get premium lol" in the comments. In quality, serious videos you'll be instructed to install uBO, as God intended. Normies have been retarded since the times of Oscar Wilde, and long before, you can't do anything except avoid their retardedness.

> Listening to music on Youtube.

You got what you deserved. It seems like YOU are the normie.

This

Not everyone is a poor NEET who has to spend hours looking for "free" (read: virus'd) content. Most people have jobs and don't mind paying for 1) ease of use, 2) convenience, 3) quality, 4) supporting good sites, and not bad ones, thus maintaining the quality of the internet.

tl;dr get a job

what the hell do you listen to music on?

wait...don't tell me you still DOWNLOAD music?

Attached: 1555363492282.png (385x429, 281K)

>soiwojack.tiff
Just use spotify man it's soo good

I have ublock origin, umatrix, and use Ad Guard's DNS.

>virus
>in music
get a better music player

>viruses in music files

Attached: 1554400085954.png (499x338, 38K)

What about the music that isn't on Spotify etc.?

t: Spotify user

absolute retard, use any sort of reputable shit like SMLoadr or just use bandcamp for what isn't on Deezer.

This.
Correct because I'm not a fucking normie. You probably watch vloggers, too.

>what the hell do you listen to music on?
I don't know, something that doesn't get constantly copyright claimed maybe? And also something that offers higher than 128 kbps MP3 bitrates or whatever the hell it is with all the compression on YouTube.
>wait...don't tell me you still DOWNLOAD music?
Why should you not?

I have a job. For most content, piracy is actually the most convenient. And for what it's worth, the quality of the Internet is lowered when it is filled with normal faggots such as yourself, who pay for music.

Attached: fag_buys_music.jpg (599x600, 87K)

I don't think tool is on spotify

>he needs an Internet connection to do something as trivial as playing a song

>doesn't want to see ads
>doesn't want to pay a subscription fee

How exactly is one of the largest, most bandwidth intensive sites on the internet supposed to pay for its servers and employees? If everyone were a freeloading faggot like you we wouldn't have youtube in the first place.

>inb4 youtube shill

Attached: 1549570546151.jpg (5088x7200, 3.86M)

They aren't, that's the whole point. They're supposed to go out of business.

>just pay every website every month to not see ads breh
This is reasonable.
If you like the content, pay for it.

Those aren’t normies you moron, they’re astro turfing bots.

Attached: FACF368B-D330-433E-95A7-E6FAF8DCD890.png (640x480, 36K)

>BoomerMusic.mp3.exe

ITT: Nobody uses adblock and a few people actually pay for music
The only time music is worth paying for is when you pay for a physical format like a CD, vinyl or SD card/USB stick. Perhaps even old tapes. I'm getting tires of services that require a monthly/yearly subscription and they're pushing for more and more of them in all fields all the time, even fucking cars shilling their bullshit subscription services on the onboard computer.

Attached: 1460783948794.jpg (640x480, 55K)

>not using a hosts file instead of bloated adons

>implying a hosts file can hide elements

If you don't like something then don't use it.

I download music.
Why would I use a shitty web player, when I can have based Foobar2k.

Attached: 1358970244896.jpg (1280x1714, 783K)

I buy CDs and rip them.

Wait a minute do people actually think that streaming music is superior to downloading flacs. Literally just download soulseek and your music needs are met for life.

Attached: 4557591.jpg (520x678, 69K)

Youtube Music is the future.

Coming soon: Youtube Books. You can watch your favourite writers read you their books like a bedtime story. Of course they'll do it, we paid them to and writers will do anything for money.

This argument is valid for some things. If I don't like a particular brand of breakfast cereal, you're right, the solution there is for me to not buy it and eat something else. Someone else who does like that cereal can buy it and its no skin off my back.

This isn't the case for internet ad companies though, definitely including Youtube and their parent Google. Google doesn't just track you when you log in to one of their sites, or when you use one of their services. They track you on third-party websites using things like Google Analytics. Tons of sites show Google ads and thus run additional Google tracking code, but even sites that don't run the analytics service, reporting what websites you visit and what you do there back to Google. Other ad companies like Facebook do similar things, invading your privacy even if you have no account with them and don't use their site. That's not something that should be allowed to happen, so I heartily encourage both ad-blocking and declining paid services as a way to damage the business model of companies like that - companies that try to be ubiquitous and remove your ability to decline to participate.

$15 pi hole niiiiiiiiiiiigguh

why not? pirated music is still freely available all over the internet either mp3/m4a albeit its heavily filtered now because of DMCA takedowns.

I feel sorry for kids born after 2000. They just never learned to pirate.

Don't use those sites then.

>and writers will do anything for money
I regularly remind people that the literary industry is what sets the trend for all other entertainment industries to follow. Music, television, cinema, they will all go the way of over saturation and bloated self worth.

I have met so many people that ask me "Wait, why do you save music/videos to your computer"?
I give them several reasons (more convenient, less data, faster to index my computer than hope spotify didn't fuck up), but many of them don't really seem to care.

I still buy CD's to be honest.

>tfw we're gonna be a generation of bitter old men keeping scenes alive
>corporations will run crime scene documentaries about 80 old basement dwellers getting van'd

>Wait, why do you save music/videos to your computer

I've met many that have shown me their circuitous use of youtube to mp3 and video ripping websites and data mining botnet phone apps.

This

>the only music I play is vocaloid and denpa
>too cheap to import the cds
>apparently apple music is best for japs music
>giving any money to aplel
Hang in there producer-san, get a baito if you run out of money.

When I saw that King Crimson just got added to Apple Music this week it was yet another reminder of why I pirate.

Also, this was fun pitchfork.com/news/spotify-removes-blood-on-the-dance-floor-music-for-prohibited-content/

and this
support.spotify.com/uk/using_spotify/troubleshooting/content-missing/

and this
community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/New-terrible-update-2019-removes-personal-playlist-features-from/td-p/4681679

It still amazes me that people pay for a service that can remove the reasons you use it any time they want.

And as for the promised no ads. lol.

Attached: 1543634119973.jpg (1000x809, 151K)

just use jpopsuki

This makes no sense to me, i know it's true but i just don't understand why.

I got premium because it allows me to listen to shit on my phone with headphones with a screen turned off. Paying for convenience yada yada...

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

based

fuck zoomers

Just use RED

I've been using devices like that for two decades and none ever charged me a monthly fee

/thread

Apple Music is a hell of a lot better than Spotify, you can upload any music you want to and have it synced instantly to other devices.
Alongside metadata editing, which is a cool thing to have. Kinda baffling how Apple gives you more choice than Spotify or Google/YouTube.

YouTube Vanced on Android and Cercube on iOS.

>buys premium on website
>website still shows ads

I have a job, and I don't live paycheck to paycheck either because I'm not stupid enough to buy premium accounts for ten different services.

You're the normie, the mindset of "I don't want to directly pay for anything so just shove ads down my throat and exploit my data in all ways possible to pay for your servers" is the entire reason the internet is so shit.
I'd pay to remove ads on youtube in a heartbeat if it was like $5 a month, I just don't want to buy premium because 50% of the cost is going towards dumb normie shows i'd never watch.

>advocates being a cuck
>calls someone else a normie
cmon now, also adblock.

Can you log into your account on any of these apps, though?

Yeah, they're both just clones of the original YouTube app and not new clients like NewPipe.

I just want to listen to music, not figure out how to join your weird internet treehouse.

based forest hermit

Attached: 1538039580654.png (852x944, 70K)

>pay for things you can get for free
Retards are driving the economy backwards.

*laughs in rutracker*