Jow Forums you memed me into installing this, is there a hotfix for extensions out?

Jow Forums you memed me into installing this, is there a hotfix for extensions out?
>7 fading captchas to make this thread

Attached: waterfox_icon_by_cozmonort-d3rwjjn[1].png (256x256, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/66.0.4/releasenotes/?utm_source=firefox-browser&utm_medium=firefox-browser&utm_campaign=whatsnew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

on abut:config set javascript.enabled to false and reload

I could just force noscript with 4chanX if I could use my extensions

About:config
xpinstall.whitelist.required
= false

Couldn't find that, tried changing these but it didn't help

Attached: wf.png (1112x148, 6K)

Forgot to keep the middle one false but didn't help anyway

Did you change signature.required to false too? If not try that. Also doesn't work on regular windows version of ff, you need nightly, dev, or long term support (imo esb)version. But that fix works fine in those, the Linux and mobile version

Yeah I got the middle one, I did manage to get Firefox working so I don't know what the issue is here

Only 7 for you? Takes me like 10.

Turn off resist fingerprinting

no

They work now theres an update that fixes the certificate. However, ublock is enabled but doesnt work, like at all, I had to put ABP back on ffs. Noscript has that weird broken white unfinished popup look now too.

Why can't the site use a sane captcha system?

Where?

within the options under updates

mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/66.0.4/releasenotes/?utm_source=firefox-browser&utm_medium=firefox-browser&utm_campaign=whatsnew

Waterfox unless I'm really misunderstanding something

my mistake
Waterfox was affected by this too?

Waterfox actually protects your privacy so Google can't track you and it thinks you are bot so it makes you solve a fuckton of captcha.

Yeah, shit works now after reinstalling all my extensions. Gonna have to go back through about:config to reenable shouldn't I shouldn't have disabled

well that explains a fuckload

guess I should read more into what I use

Jow Forums is obsessed about botnets but Google is one actually worth avoiding when possible. You can also just force noscript with 4chanx/clover if mobilefag for easy captchas

I'm having some very annoying issues in addition to this:
>playstation store gimped
>can't copy/paste links into facebook chat
>some pages are slow to load
Already considering giving brave a go. I care less about being tracked and more about dodging adds and blocking prying eyes.

Then you're gonna lose your mind with all the captchas. I endured that for months before I said fuck it. In the grand scheme of things fingerprinting won't make much of a difference.

>uninstall
>install vivaldi

OP here, I got most of my shit to work [couldn't install addons from Firefox's site so for themes I was stuck with the built-in Windows ones] but I'm wondering, is this even worth bothering with over using regular Firefox?

>helping the cancer of technology to train their AI instead of spending 20$ per year for your favorite website
Serves you right

I had a pass until I learned mods could track my bans through it then used mild off-topic (not actually even off-topic) bans as an excuse to hit me with 3-4 week bans. Was ridiculous. I'm also not giving Jow Forums money until mods do their job on shittier boards

no

What about Brave over Firefox, then

no, if you're a techie use vivaldi, it's the only chromium browser that's a real browser and not relabel

Just get the user agent switcher extension and use windows/Firefox 60 ESR
Gets rid of captcha

Is there a single firefox fork that is free from mozillas addon block?

What about Nightly?