Imagine forcing yourself to use inferior technology just because you have an inflated sense of self-importance

imagine forcing yourself to use inferior technology just because you have an inflated sense of self-importance

Attached: based.png (720x487, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=yzA8X1gj664
bbc.com/news/business-36535577
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my ancestors are smiling at me. can you say the same op?

I'm not a stupid freetard

I'm way more concerned with 5 eyes then the chinks, thats why I got a chinkphone yet still a bi curious FOSSfag

Because you still live with them

The problem is that your life moves on. If they build up a database of people they can monitor, maybe one day you will be a major executive in a company, join the military, become a politician. What you do now is important to them because one day their secret services could use the information on you to blackmail you into giving them secrets, influencing opinion or debate, passing on trade secrets or information regarding business deals etc. Spying is not always about these things though. Maybe you will just be something more lowly such as a toilet cleaner or a baggage handler at an airport, noting whenever a certain person goes through theairport. That is why it matters

Skyrim belongs to the Nords

So just like any other company?

Is this how you cope with the fact that you're technologically illiterate?

nice

You are very paranoid and should be medicated.

There are high odds you have brain damage.

chinks btfo

invidio.us/watch?v=yzA8X1gj664

hope this retarded bitch is cool with me planting a camera in her bedroom. I mean she's just some "nobody ass bitch" who probably has nothing to hide amirite?

Brah most spy shit is analog as fuck brah, not digital. The vast majority of the stuff dug up on people is because people did that shit in broad daylight not their digital data persay or that shit was on paper records.

How come every time I post this I get banned bit no one else does?

>shit posting on twatter

Attached: file.png (800x600, 602K)

Your social credit score was too low
Tiananmen square incident

>roastie with a starbucks logo in the avatar
shit thread. even for a twitter screencap this is bad

Well said

I know I am nobody, but I have my basic right for freedom and privacy. I don't want to use whatever technology that uses me myself. Especially if I paid for it. OP's pic is the type of people who will sell their own mother if they'd have a chance if only they would get something great in exchange. I'm not going to talk about their dignity and the sense of self-respect because there is nothing similar to that, they are just bugmen, blind consumers who will eat whatever shit corporations put under their noses, as long as it gives them advantages and feel of convenience. They are the reason why every proprietary software now comes with absolutely crazy TOS, why you actually rent most software but not really own it, why we've got to the point where the creator of software own all the rights and you own almost nothing. IT corporations are now powerful and allow themselves to create arbitrariness because bugmen allowed them to do that.
>nah bruh you just stand out to be not like us, normal ppl XDD what a self-important loser XD
>but seriously, how can people argue against such a serious topic?
When they see someone who tries to live a better life they take it as a personal attack because it shows them that they could live like that, too, but their choice was different. Bugmen themselves try to avoid any psychological conflict at all costs. So when it comes to anything relatively serious that requires their own thinking they try to claim it as 'no importance', and everyone who comes with that as 'edgy' and 'standing out'. They are not going to sacrifice the advantages whatever thing gives them for the sake of their own person because there is no actual person, and the fact they take it as a personal attack results in the world having people who actually defend things that are objectively bad, like Chinese government and stealing. They just roll their eyes because they are not able to see further than their own penis or vagina.

Attached: you.jpg (1156x999, 421K)

I agree. Twitter is shit.

i lol'd

nah, he's a jew.

it's not the fucking government but the faggots they sell your info to and all the people in between that could intercept your info if they wanted

dumb chink cunt with no clue

Imagine being on Jow Forums but having no interest in technology

Attached: brainlet_wojak_3.jpg (550x543, 83K)

How about we don't turn Jow Forums into another social media repost site

This, what are the Chinks gonna do with my info? My concern are the domestic and allied intelligence services because those are the ones that actually have a lever on my country's government.

Approaching people with blackmail already in hand has been standard practice for recruiting spies for literally as long as spying has existed.

>inferior technology
Huawei makes the best routers.

(the concern isn't with smartphones you utter tech retard)

>apathetic millennial posts an opinion on Twitter: News at 8

Because the government is really going to blackmail me 25 years from now for buying some modafinil from India and calling some people on Jow Forums "nigger." I'll press my luck.

Imagine having them call people to go rob your house because they know what you own now.

>Being able to think a few steps ahead into various possible futures is paranoid now.

>OH GOD THE US GOVERNMENT IS STEALING MY DATA
>heheh why should I care if the chinese government has my data
You people are fucking retarded.

Of course not, you are a fucking nobody so you don't matter.

It's not about the chinese knowing which cartoons I like, it's about the chinese botnet, an actual one, not a metaphorical one. With smart devices connected to the internet every device is a fucking chink endpoint listening, gathering data, and DDoSing when needed. It's about the geopolitical risks. It's about most spies being caught in the west in the past decade being chinese. The Chinese aren't playing chess, they're playing go. They're not going head to head and fighting proxy wars like the russians did, they're going for encirclement and total control: resources in africa, real estate in canada, chinese exchange students spying for the chinese government, investments in the middle east, and in the west, technological infiltration.
They're counting on sleepwalking retards like OP taking dick in the ass and being too busy to notice they're being encircled until it's too late

>inferior technology
the chinks literally steal IP from other companies
they have never produced a single original project

Does my Iphone 4 count?

"What do i have that some shady person would want?"
Being part of a vulnerable group and having some money is more than enough.
If they can get 100 bucks from you and 10.000 other animefags, its literally 1 million of dollars with very low effort.

/thread

That said, chink/russian spying is still not as nefarious as local spying. They're both a problem, but the latter is simply worse.

imagine getting paid to bully nerds on an anime forum for your corporate masters.

fuck google
Google makes an app.
Competition is still better.
Then google makes it part of their os.
(restricts things in the name of security)
This basically slowly kills the competition.
When competition is irrelevant.
They slowly kill of the os version or stop making it better.
Introduces a new app that is better than what is baked into the os.
Now they have no competition and can fuck over the consumer.
Competing will be almost impossible when google has high market share and no money in making an alternative.

Google makes unrepairable devices with bad hardware like Apple.

People cheer to google's marketing go out of their way to repeat defences made by google.

fuck apple
Apple uses it's users as a product.
Google payes billions to have google as search engine.
App makers pay 30% app revenue to have apps on Apple devices.
Has unique id for every user.
Wants to take cut from everything like google/microsoft.

Apple collects data from users to be like google. Wants your health data. Transactions data. Browsing data. Doesnt want others to have this data.

Also fuck microsoft, huawei, honor, samsung, oneplus, printers, home appliance companies, health indrusty, food and drink indrusty, housing, ... (not a complete list)

They all changed to evil or never changed to be one of the good guys.

It’s not just that they steal all their designs, it’s that they make inferior versions of them. This is what China has done for decades now. I think this boards contrarionism has made it literally retarded. Like, if you are hard up for cash and need to settle for some chink shit, so be it. It’s largely how China has grown its economy so fast, selling garbage to poor westerners. It is what is is. But all of a sudden I’m seeing people(pretty much only here thank god) pretending like chink shit is on par with, or laughably, superior to other brands. Come on now people. Or are we pretending companies outsource production to China for quality now?

>all these panicked shill replies
certified based and redpilled

>china spying on me
>OH FUCK CANT HAVE THAT
>US/Russia/countless other countries and tons of fucking companies spying on you
>THIS IS FINE
Dumb, dumb, dumb.

if the chinese/russians, or ANY foreign country have your data, so do the NSA.
their PRISM program of domestic surveillance, is a reference to their foreign surveillance program, which
1. is collected on all data transiting US and internationally through uderwater fiver optic cables (which are siphoned of using literal prisms to split the beams)
2. is collected from the intelligence programs of other countries either through intelligence sharing agreements (like UKUSA or five and eleven eyes) , or through humint spies or hardware implants within adversarial intelligence agencies in china, russia, north korea, and iran, cuba, venezuela, or turkey.

even adversarial countries sometimes share intelligence as a sort of scratch my back, ill scratch yours exchange of favors.

Only a moron would conflate their right to privacy with their sense of self-worth.

kek

This except its info gained from american countries and used by americans against americans as well as by foreigners using info that americans sold them

Roasted him.

Marketing/ad industry is the worst offender. They create bubbles. Push conflicting messages depending who is the target. They know most about you and sell that data to anyone who pays.

Espionage is primary target for foreign countries not country's whole population.

Your data should be your biggest consern not surveillance. Apple/Google/Microsoft /facebook/banks/insurance/adtrackers/apps are out in the internet to make a profile out of you or collect data to sell out for bigger players.

Shift your focus on your data from infrastructure. Beware apps with permission. Beware whatsapp. Read privacy policy.

sorry didnt mean to respond to your message.

only sensible post ITT

People seem to forget this:
bbc.com/news/business-36535577
And countless others

Also
>Trusting a totalitarian, murderous government
Let alone the "communits", china is not trustworthy, and "evil" (by many interpretations of the word)

It feels weird, but i'm actually considering an iPhone because android is kinda creepy.

I mean Android started being very "helpful", but it kinda feels like the kind of helpful that if they were a person and where one morning you open your front door and there they are on the step, but you can't remember telling them where you live.

how many brain cells do I need to kill to shill for the chinese government for free

t. MSS operator

You don't know if in 20 years you'll live in a country with an authoritarian government. If you will then you'll better not end up in any list of degenerates or of people with prohibited political ideologies.

Privacy is a privilege

Thanks.
Your post meant a lot to me.
I'm actually being sincere on Jow Forums.

Privacy is a basic human right.

I don\t worry about the chinks spying on me, I worry about the round eyes spying on me. China isn't going to throw me in jail for saying nigger in a private message, can't say the same with confidence about western countries in the (near) future.

Attached: 1555288135306.jpg (421x421, 62K)

> Google makes an app.
> Competition is still better.
> Then google makes it part of their os.
> (restricts things in the name of security)
> This basically slowly kills the competition.
> When competition is irrelevant.
> They slowly kill of the os version or stop making it better.
> Introduces a new app that is better than what is baked into the os.
Any examples of this happening?

> But all of a sudden I’m seeing people(pretty much only here thank god) pretending like chink shit is on par with, or laughably, superior to other brands
Lenovo ThinkPads are superior to most other modern laptops, they're probably the best in regards to build quality

>imagine forcing yourself to use inferior technology just because you have an inflated sense of self-importance
that should be the advertising for all apple products

Wrong.

The UN says otherwise.

there is no such thing as a right.
you are endowed with freedumbs at birth, but a "right" is something that you either fight for, or lose.

When thinking about surveillance, you must always be mindful of how it can be abused by a worse power than what we have in place today. Governments change, laws change, social norms change. But by the time they change and the data you left behind suddenly becomes 'dirty', it'll be too late to object to surveillance.

canada btfo

Attached: _20190508_050622.jpg (480x380, 55K)

I always thought it was funny they cared about china (but who cares about google, verizon, apple, facebook, and the tons of others that do the same shit)

I've always held the opposite view. While it could someday be relevant, I'll always prefer a foreign government monitoring me over one that has jurisdiction over me.

I forgot what thread I was in while I was reading that
spooky

Literal NPC response. Cannot even imagine ever doing anything that matters in your life

name of the manga?

what is root amirite?

This plus I don't like cults.

>no one is collecting my data
>everyone else is crazy, not me
>the lie is easier to believe than the truth
I know you're scared user, but you have to face reality some day

Attached: uishkf6.jpg (640x360, 27K)

Nice one, user.

Attached: delighted.png (166x166, 13K)

>I'm just a small town plumber but the Chinese government is going to blackmail me into doing ?????

Yeah man that makes a ton of sense. For a US citizen, being spied on by the Chinese government just isn't relevant because China has nothing to do with their life. If you earnestly believe you're going to get tied up in some sort of international espionage conspiracy like the movies, despite your life being boring as fuck and having no consequence whatsoever to the chinese, then you are suffering from delusions.

9mm of lead, applied cranially. That's the cure.

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (682x761, 324K)

Kek

Attached: E86C6089-C651-4A8D-B541-8BCEF5FED63D.jpg (500x333, 32K)

Imagine using spyware because you have 0 self-respect and no sense of self-importance.

Why is the Chinese government entitled to my information ?

By definition, any technology that is easy for at least one group to spy on is inferior. Incidentally, if it is possible for one organization to spy on your, it is possible for all of them to do so.

I'm 100% convinced most people saying "don't worry about data collection" collect data on you and use it against your interests.

I disagree. Chinese/Russian spying is notoriously bad.

>chinese phones have inferior tech
when will this meme end? Look at the OnePlus 7 Pro. It's a beast.

>china has nothing to do with their life
look around retard, how many of your daily items were made in china?

Dude, nobodies are already going to jail for "nothing". You live a lie.

You care that chinese spies look at you and laugh how much of a looser you are?

not really

>"Lol they don't care about your info or what hentai you watch"
THEN WHY DO THEY COLLECT IT YA CUNT?

>identify theft isn't a problem

Attached: 404 (1).png (857x730, 118K)

based

Ahahahahah get fucked

Western-born Chinese that sympathize with the CCP should be sent back to China

Burgers don't wanting their children living with them is weird,my mom don't wanted me to leave her house