Alice3d is an evil biological tranny who kidnaps little boys to feed them her love juices

alice3d is an evil biological tranny who kidnaps little boys to feed them her love juices

Attached: 1537724291424.jpg (910x680, 88K)

that's pretty hot

>alice3d is an tranny who kidnaps little boys to rapes them

whait. this shits of 2015 ?
shits fuck !

Alice3d is simply mentally ill.

That's it.

Many of these "IRC" recluses happen to be mentally on some degree, possessing what I believe to be the "dark triad" of traits, that being narcissism, machiavellianism, and psychopathy

even earlier, too
she has been around for quite some time

btw my mother and 1 nepew names are Alice..
awkward no ?

No.

Attached: IDIyIqZ.jpg (1200x1500, 472K)

>NAMBIA

Attached: trumpdonald_071718getty_lead.jpg (640x360, 40K)

DS?

Does my name say "DS :^)"?
No

Hmmmm

I d-don't even use IRC, but okay.

>deliberating between what is definably IRC and what isn't

I used "IRC" in quotations for a reason, to denote the fact that regardless it's a branch of IRC in some shape.

I h-have no fucking clue what you even m-mean by this. I don't use anything IRC related, even t-tangentially.

Real n-nice of you to try and diagnose m-me without a scrap of evidence too; r-really nice to know I'm a "recluse" w-with a full time job and active social life, that m-makes sense.

MN is a nigger

Lol.

You can feign ignorance, if not intentionally, by product of your broken personality. This disingenuous behavior you exhibit is evident to me in everything you write.

You fuel your delusion with these ruses you play on not only the receiver but yourself.

I won't further assess you, however I will make point in saying: you have tendencies which, if I didn't know better, I would presume either you are out of a job or are in a position where no one is capable of reigning over you. Your social life is most likely littered with your falsifications and constant obfuscating of your inner thought for that which is most opportunistic.

You are a tool, and I don't respect you.

bluepilled but based
based
downvoted
nonce
nonce
slag
wanker

Jesus christ you sound like a pretentious fucking douche canoe. Kill yourself as soon as possible

I'm not, however if you feel threatened by me, it's all in your head.

I don't feel threatened by you, I just think you're a faggot.

>broken personality
>disingenuous behavior
>delusion
>No evidence here

>I wont further assess you
>HOWEVER
>bunch of assertions that have no evidence

>IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER
>MOST LIKELY
>CONSTANTLY OBFUSCATING
>Weasel words out the asshole

Dear, you load up more purple prose and blind, baseless assertions into a single sentence than Glen Beck on a rant.

MN ès un negre

Come now, friend, these pompous acts of attempted dominance are no way of communicating.

I will offer you my hand in friendship, and we may engage eachother peacefully.

You complain of no evidence, however I know you much better than you think.

As much as you criticize me for "weaseling", I believe you are at fault for that in dodging that which I've unloaded you with. Sure, I will concede that to the untrained observer these *are* baseless, but I've attained much data on you.

But hey, I've got a few minutes till Smash lets me unlock a new character. Let's actually dip our toes into what you said

>You can feign ignorance, if not intentionally, by product of your broken personality
If I was an elementary school teacher, I'd mark this entire thing with red. It doesn't mean anything. It literally, grammatically, does not seem to actual add up to a coherent point. Let's take each fragment independently.

>You can feign ignorance
Alright, that seems valid

>if not intentionally
What? Feigning has to be intentional. It's a form of lying, to intentionally concoct a story, or excuse, or allegory, or whatever. Even if I was wrong, I could not feign something I truly believe in. Delusions are truly held beliefs, but to feign something is to lie.

>by product of your broken personality
See, now is where the psych classes come in handy. What the fuck is a broken personality? It seems you are implying I have a personality disorder, but no one would say such things are broken, just poorly functional (or if you go with a behaviorist, maladapted).

But let's put the whole sentence together.
So I CAN feign ignorance, EVEN IF not intentionally, because of my "broken" personality.

What? I think you are implying I'm delusional, but it's so wrapped in absurdly obtuse metaphor or purple prose that you calling mE obfuscating is insanely hypocritical.

If anything, you seem to be projecting your own flaws onto me rather than implying anything about my own flaws. And that's the FIRST SENTENCE! IT GETS WORSE FROM THERE!

Didn't do the stutter schtick in this post. Must have hit a nerve.

So, let's continue!

>this disingenuous behavior
Dear, you have made no reference yet to ANY behavior. You've made an assertion about me "feigning ignorance" that is as nonsensical as it is hypocritical. That's about it. So what behavior? Don't make me get out my red marker young man~

>You fuel your delusion
What delusion? What am I delusional about? I need to get a Yoko picture for this, this is getting insane. You can't just state things that are in the aether as if you've already written them; you need to actually make a point or back it up, not simply say "You are delusional".

Actually, simply saying "You are delusional" would at least make more sense from a literary perspective, so maybe go with that next time?

>With these ruses
What ruses? Which ruses? What specific ruses? No one mentioned ruses in this entire thread until this. Again, what are you even talking about?

>you play on not only the receiver but yourself
Again, why spent 9 words to say "You are delusional"? And what am I delusional about? What what are these ruses? How do I play them on myself?

This isn't even like, 3rd grade writing, but you've added as many synonyms and such as you could to try and make yourself sound more important than you are. But I'm the one with the dark triad symptoms? Got it.

Round three~

>I won't further assess you
>however
>then goes on to further assess me
Got it. So that was, what, just a clever ploy? You countered yourself in your own sentence. I'm not even sure how to attack this, it's so absurdly overwrought that someone ought to make a fence out of it.

>However I will make a point in saying
That's. That's the point of sentences. You don't need to call attention to the fact you are using them. Everyone understands the concepts of sentences and implications. I assume you did this so your anime villain speech sounds better. Next time a little more substance would be nice.

For example
>you have tendencies
What tendencies? Which tendencies? Are these in any way related to tendies that I cook? If you don't specify them, how in the world is anyone supposed to follow this dumpster heap of a paragraph?

>If I didn't know better
>I would presume
You are more pompous than the pope with this garbage.

>Either out of a job
>or in a position where no one is capable of reigning over you
I don't understand this. I post before or after work for a reason. Not sure what tendencies you are talking about however, as you didn't specify them, so I'll let it slide

>Your social life is most likely
Based on what evidence besides "My asshole told me so"

Seriously, you can't simply make a series of assertions then expect anyone to take you credibly. D-, I like the enthusiasm but you can do better.

Attached: 11a77862cf58ac8367c7d4e9b6599fe4.jpg (1280x2348, 203K)

Toasting in an epic bread

Attached: Suigintou-Rozen-Maiden-gothic-lolita-anime-manga-characters-37190392-225-350.png (225x350, 153K)

lmfao goddamn

Attached: 161.gif (256x192, 1.54M)

BONUUUUUS ROUNDUUUU:

>You are a tool
>And I don't respect you

So, I hear a lot of insults. Tranny, slut, attention whore, all kinds of shit. Tool? Tool generally implies that I'm being used by someone, but your entire shtick is that I'm lying, delusional, and using others. How would those fit in with the very evocative phrasing of "tool"? If you wish to imply I have a huge ego, go for it, call me Seto Kaiba. If you want to imply I'm using others, then sure, Machiavellianism fits. But calling me tool at the same time as saying I use others is kinda weird, isn't it?

Especially when you have been acting like one the entire time?

I don't respect you either though, but that has nothing to do with you disliking me. Respect is earned, not given, and frankly, I barely have enough awareness of you to even give you a name at this point.

Wake me up when /soc/kler or Pepsi is back, this is too easy.

alice tiddies

Attached: 1494218766537.jpg (3440x4608, 1.12M)

You might be a tool but you ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
""""""ALICE4D""""""UNIRONICALLY BTFO INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Attached: Suigintou-2013.png (1024x580, 674K)

if you close the game and start it again you can skip the cooldown

SPECIAL STAGE

>I know you much better than you think
You are delusional. You project all your own faults onto me and then demand me to respond to your imagined slight. Sorry dear, I'm not the one making claims with no evidence.

>I believe you are at fault
Wow, lookie there, you've completed all three of the symptom lists for the dark triad, which you mentioned for some bizarre reason. So, for you folks at home playing "Attack Alice" bingo (I know I printed out sheets for all of you), that completes several rows! You may win a free toaster! See me after class.

>dodging that which I've unloaded you with
Dear. I don't know if you know this, but it's not my fault you've got your panties in a twist over some weird perceived slight. I've got a billion ways to contact me; feel free to drop me an email with your complaints and I'd be happy to get to you.

But over here? In the real world? Pretty sure you need to back up your claims and not throw baseless assertions at people for little to no reason. I mean, you can choose not to do so, that's fine, it works for the president after all.

But to the uhh...any...observer...you are going to look like a tool.

>I've attained much data on you
Creepy! And most likely tainted by your very obvious bias. And therefore worthless.

Have a good one, and I hope you seek medical treatment for your obvious problems rather than going onto Jow Forums and whining

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>"I tied you up so you'll feel safe, don't worry about it"
>"now open wide user"
>"trust me, this medicine will help enhance the therapy and help you get better"
>"good boy"

Attached: feeding_time_with_alice.jpg (1000x1250, 512K)

Had to take a shit

>If I was an elementary school teacher
You would teach like that of a false prophet, leading your sheep to believing fact is fiction and the inverse, if only just to support your worldview.
>Feigning has to be intentional.
No, it doesn't. It can happen by lacking the mental capacity in that particular moment of perceiving that.

The problem is, in order for a syllogism or any logical to hold weight is that it needs to be valuable in both its major and minor premise, and when you finish with a flawed conclusion, it comes down to manipulation, on all counts.

I realize that you consider yourself to be well studied, but much of what you believe is false by merit of reaching flawed conclusions. But who am I to say that this early, right?

>elementary teacher
>This isn't even like, 3rd grade writing, but you've added as many synonyms

I've seen this many times before, and as boring as it is, I'm unfortunately obliged to address it.
So here we have someone demeaning the intelligence of an opposing party in an attempt to make them submit to your will. You constantly condescend, as if it's impossible for you to humble yourself when speaking, and not provide me a valid reason to hate you.

>purple prose
You would be right, unfortunately, however you aren't. You see, in order for my language to be consider purple prose, it would mean that it would be wasteful in a sense. I often think back to writing such as that by plato, aristotle, or even socrates when I say "hey look at this pedantic fucking fag over here playing the role of someone who believes they know everything, but is using it as an illusion to establish what is meant to be dominance".

You accuse me of that which you are, and you spin the narrative, especially considering:
>If you want to imply I'm using others, then sure, Machiavellianism fits.
you admit to possessing traits befitting of the dark triad, and it makes sense.

DS is a massive faggot mod kys

Attached: 462C785A-CF57-401A-8F4E-8E77ABA195DA.png (1021x2222, 1.25M)

Your posts are shit, your flag is shit, your taste is shit, your mom is shit and this thread is shit

Attached: 31571392_340114176516125_1469650539250712576_n.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Part 2

>You are delusional. You project all your own faults onto me and then demand me to respond to your imagined slight. Sorry dear, I'm not the one making claims with no evidence.

*yawn*
how many times have I heard this before?
Actually better question how many times have you used it before?

The answer might scare you.

Also, reading this entire special round post made me lose brain cells, as you seemed to complain about purple prose quite frequently, but you're being wastefully condescending, making it very difficult for anyone with even a sliver of self-respect capable of trudging through the thick mud of what you manage to shit onto this board.

Yes I'm well aware that you are easily fooled into blindly following slightly well read internet-trannies, but I find it obnoxious you must invade my space with this and provide nothing of weight.

lol very interesting thread

Epic. Epic. Absolutely epic. No epicness has ever reaches such levels of epicness as much as your post, but let me reconsider your points in favor of
SANS UNDERTALE

Attached: 14423633253281s.jpg (250x250, 13K)

I have no respect for people who spend over 2 minutes on typing a single post lmao
Get a hobby you fucks

Attached: 1538168100425.png (995x666, 864K)

It gets a bit old after the twentieth thread or so, since it's always the same stupid shit.

Please, I watch you constantly make your present known here with your incessant attention-mongering and managing the status quo like that of a well trained accountant.

Get fucking real, you nigger.

>Please, I watch you constantly make your present known here with your incessant attention-mongering and managing the status quo like that of a well trained accountant.
>Get fucking real, you nigger.

Attached: Blank _21f8bfe7230fb0fb9389aaab5d8dc07c.jpg (382x379, 54K)

He’s DS, what do you expect.

Its presence, not present, you prepubescent fucktard
If you are going to try to be an annoying cunt at least do it right

Attached: 1542587107619.jpg (259x206, 16K)

I'm not DS :^)

Dorset is a friend.

He's not nearly as outspoken as I am.

>you prepubescent fucktard
Buddy, I wrote that up in a matter of 30 seconds. I understand you can't control your frustration in being fucking raped in an anonymous internet forum, but surely you should realize that all that which you project onto me shall be delivered onto you tenfold.

You only get out what you put in, and if you happen to put in the wrong kind of work, the tree will collapse right down upon you.

If you can write so much shit in 30 seconds you might have a successful career in erotica writing

Ok retard

Dear god what a cringe thread

Surely you ought to pursue it yourself, as you have an eye for it. Lord knows it's the only remotely relevant thing you will ever accomplish with your time, from here to the point when take a trip off the sheer edge of a cliff.

Weren't you the all knowing faggot here? How many layers of irony and proxies am I on?

Attached: 1447747828091.png (360x400, 250K)

cringe

I would never claim to be all-knowing.

Anyone who says they know it all, or better than their fellow man are unjust by nature and possessive of ignorance and evils untold.

Similarly, you are a self-centered weeb-teen with as much self-esteem as he has sense for the world, which in this case is approaching the infinitessimally small numbers from 1 to 0.