You have 10 seconds to explain why you not using Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8

You have 10 seconds to explain why you not using Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8

Attached: redhat8.jpg (1600x900, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjc6MVh1L5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Linux is a phone OS.

Costs money, could just use fedora for free.

unironically based opbp

My nigga are you using gnome?

>opbp
?
Gnome is default on Red Hat

Because I've spent 10 years learning Debian and maintaining Debian packages so why stop now?

because I'm not an enterprise.

What do you think of RHEL? How is it better than other distros?

RHEL is based. Most of softwares and new technologies comes from Red Hat to Linux mainstream.

What is Debian used for mostly? I installed it once and it doesnt even have GPU support for AMD cards lmao

>Gnome 3.28

>he lost 10 years of his life using Debian
kek

being a neet and watching anime

Attached: chicke-iii-Takarada-Rikka-SSSSGridman-Anime-4953805.jpg (1448x2062, 547K)

From Red Hat as a company - or IBM now, I guess - not from RHEL as a distribution. user asked you about RHEL, not the company.

I honestly just use it for servers and as a kind of "workstation in the cloud" that a I ssh into and run a big tmux session in.

My actual desktop is just a basic-ass windows machine that mostly serves as a browser+ssh client combo.

I don't know. Don't ask, just use the POWER OF LINUX.

hey man, freedom isn't free

Attached: fsf-logo.png (1800x210, 18K)

I'd consider putting CentOS 8 on my home server when they release that, but I have no legitimate reason to use RHEL.

Attached: 1374577328217.png (554x439, 224K)

I am using Opensuse

Which distribution of Linux, is the most suitable for Laptop with only 2GB of RAM and only 1.00 GHz?

It doesn't matter. Just make sure you're not using Gnome or KDE.

I'm not a cloud service provider. And that's who they are catering to. They didn't bother to utter a single word about desktop usage in their announcement, it's all about ze cloud. IBM's clearly going for the enterprise server market with RHEL 8.

Also, if you're not happy with ubuntu server there will be a CentOS 8 release in 2-3 months.

> 7 mins uptime
> old AF kernel
> faglet memory

no thanks

because a-babababababababababa-ba
youtube.com/watch?v=kjc6MVh1L5E

Buy a new laptop

I use macOS, and you can talk to me when you send some blue bubbles instead of green.

FreeBSD

I do not have money to buy a good Laptop.
that's why I'm looking for a Linux that needs less than 2 GB of RAM and less than 1.00 GHz

>Red Hat, Inc. Virtio GPU

Attached: confused dragon sluts.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Puppy

Fag
*hugs*
Work and stop being a poor

Stop trying to talk to me, poorman

>the state of animefags

original post best post faggot

non-free software

Download a live environment

Is puppy Linux good

Gentoo