This has literally been the best mobile OS so far...

This has literally been the best mobile OS so far. People who haven't used BB OS 10 don't even know what a fucking pain it is to use those pile of shits called Android and iOS. Of course Blackberry had to fuck up their marketing.

Is Fuchsia going to save us or is it going to be just as bad as Android?

Attached: blackberry-os-10-google-images-1435665396.jpg (640x351, 47K)

I recently went back to Android after nearly 4 years with bb10. I certainly miss it. The gestures and hub integration were really the best out there.

My Leap had a hard time charging and the app gap due to the stagnant Android runtime was making it hard to deal with. Not to mention every dev out there has abandoned BB world. I've been trying different launchers to at least get the look if my home screen right.

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-202604.png (1080x2520, 3.18M)

I've been using a BB Passport for 2 months and I already can't stand it.
Can't wait to go back to real phone.
Fuck the least it could do is to not fuck up the entire hub every time it shuts down in my pocket for no reason.

>bought broken phone on ebay
>blames OS
imagine being this retarded

Mine was new in box, and I've had more broken phones that didn't corrupt my data.

>every dev out there has abandoned BB world
No, BB themselves abandoned it.

When BB pull the final plug on BBOS 10 it will be one of the deadest OS out there. It's (practically nonexistant to be fair) community never figured out a way to bypass package signature checks, or to even run anything unsigned on it.
When they stop providing developer keys all you'll be able to install are long outdated BB World apps.
But hell, is there even anything of worth left in this OS? I thought it'd be a shame for it to just die like this but in the end other than maybe the hub it doesn't do anything better than the others.

>Best mobile OS
>Not Lineage 16
Wut

Attached: 1557242643722.png (657x527, 19K)

>This has literally been the best mobile OS so far
Maemo was better.

My xiaomi is broken so I am now using my nokia lumia 625 and bb classic as for replacement. Tbh, I am still prefer android to both of them, granted lumia is great but lacks of app annoys me and I am not into snap, instagram, etc. I only use whatsapp and line

Sailfish X is pretty similar and your best choice

I bought a Z10 when it first came out, was such a nice phone. The hub itself was super comfy and the OS felt refreshing after ages on android/ios. Shame it had basically no app support and the hardware was lackluster.

>blavkberry ever making anything of quality or relevance.
Where did this farce come from? For the vast majority of people blackberry was pure trash.

Get a Android BlackBerry, it's comfy, the hub is now almost as good as on BB 10

Attached: image.png (1088x1620, 133K)

It doesn't even come close to the original experience.

How so? I don't miss anything from my leap now that you can add any app notification and group them how you want

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-155926.png (1080x1620, 93K)

It's a fucking Android app, that's why. Android apps will never feel as smooth as native applications on Blackberry which were based on Qt/C++.

Just think of using underpowered hardware. The rest is still the same and not an excuse no to use it

I have a Google Pixel 3 lol.

That might be a new phone but the battery is 4 years old. Pretty dumb to think that something is going to run flawlessly, especially if you don't know how the phone was stored. If it was left in a hot warehouse forever then you're fucked.

So? Unless you have android 9 with 16gb of RAM with latest SOC you can consider an android device underpowered. Expect Android 10 to require you have 32GB RAM when yet another next big framework comes out

Are you fucking retarded? Are you saying my Pixel 3 is not strong enough for a fucking HUB APP? You don't understand that it has nothing to do with my hardware, right? JVM applications will NEVER be smooth, they will never start up as quickly as native applications either because it has to initalize the heap, load classes etc. Fucking idiot.
My RAM is not even close to being full.

I wish they would have launched a Playbook 2 with BB10. Was good tablet, could have been really something with an updated SoC. Also sad to see BBM is going to be dead this month, though it went to shit when they tried to push premium features with every update.

>complains that Android isn't smooth or fluent
>it can't be helped
>a- ar- are you fucking retarded

Reading comprehension my dude

Attached: 1537568919840.png (527x527, 96K)

If you liked BB10, then iPhone is right up your alley now. Android won't have usable gestures until minimum android q's second update. And like BB10, things are organized in a much better fashion, with priorities on the phone remaining usable for a long period of time.

The only real thing missing is a unified really great notification hub. Currently it's not that great.

Attached: 7ypiqbxww7w21.jpg (354x767, 62K)

Android can't change anything about it. It's in the nature of the JVM you fucking faggot. Don't talk about things you have no clue of.

Oh my I forgot that year long period where the only other tablet besides the nook color and iPad was the playbook

Do you like sometimes notice that you can't read?

Don't even try to talk yourself out of it. The whole point of our argument is that BlackBerry Hub on Android will never feel as smooth and responsive as Hub on BB 10 because Hub on BB10 was an actual native application and were trying to blame the hardware or OS. It's a JVM issue. Fucking faggot.

The battery is actually pretty good, I only charge once every 3 days. Sometimes longer.
It's not the usual shutdown at 30% issue you see on most old phones.

>Don't even try to talk yourself out of it.
Never did
>The whole point of our argument is that BlackBerry Hub on Android will never feel as smooth and responsive as Hub on BB 10 because Hub on BB10 was an actual native application
Yes
>and were trying to blame the hardware or OS. It's a JVM issue.
Like it's OS isn't represented by the masses of apps that were created with a bloated framework
>Fucking faggot.
You too my friend

Normies ruin everything. Blackberry was the chosen one.
I'll hang on to my Passport until it dies. There is a small community of people throwing together modified ROMs using various updated features from some alpha dev builds. If that continues and attracts a bit more attention then we might have some BB10 updates past 2020 when its officially abandoned and EOL.

The Android BB apps are nothing like a BB10 device. Despite having a super outdated Snapdildo 800 powering the Passport it still opens and switches between the native apps instantly. Its faster than the more powerful modern Android Blackberrys.