twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does this link to hardcore hentai.

>you can't write what you want anymore
I wonder (((who))) is behind this

Attached: 055 asda.jpg (799x687, 168K)

>source: lol trust me, my dad works at Microsoft

kek I can't wait to exploit this.

JUST

Attached: politically_correct.png (1874x498, 356K)

>fastcompany
Huh... I click on the link and already I've got cum on my hands. I guess they call it fast company for a reason!

Attached: Cha Cha Real Smooth.jpg (1074x1045, 131K)

WTF
is this for real ?

Attached: WTF.png (2264x388, 446K)

of course not dipshit, the article fails to provide even a single link or source, it's literally fake news

>fastcompany.com

Attached: 190.jpg (474x595, 31K)

I haven't tried it yet, but it'd produce the result if you check all these lists. They're all off by default though.

Attached: grammar setting.png (429x412, 14K)

Sorry,
it might produce*

Disabled person vs. person with a disability

It isn't wrong. If you refer to an individual as a disabled person, you are emphasising them being disabled. Whereas if you say ``person with a disability,`` you are still indicating that the person, in question, is disabled but that it is the main focus about this person.

>tfw literally arguing semantics.

I can see why Microsoft would implement this sort of feature. This really appeals to the enterprise and business market where there is a concentrated effort to appear more "inclusive."

It's not even an "SJW plot." This is just business: appeal to the largest possible audience and keep your image clean.

Attached: Chad300.png (644x773, 23K)

ayy lmao, this generation of people on microsoft is completely fucked in the head

Just go with cripples and omit the word people.

Don't click - virus!

>itt: micropoos defending their employer

Attached: pajeet.png (659x609, 184K)

>It isn't wrong
It is. Adjectives preceding the noun they describe is normal English grammar. "Red car" does not emphasise "red" over "car", it's just the non faggot way of writing "car that is red".

i honestly do not want corporations telling me how to talk. the fact that they are telling me to speak californian, when i am an american adds to that irritant.

Attached: FO4_Sign_Nuka_Girl_prewar.png (1024x960, 499K)

Microsoft N-Word

This. At first I was ok with it, that "fresh blood" slang is fucking annoying. But when I stumbled upon this, I realized how fucked wordcucks are. Great that I already moved to an all Vim setup.

Not strictly new.

The emoji selector in Windows 10 excludes the middle finger emoji.
It still exists in their emoji set though.

Attached: finger emoji.png (316x324, 6K)

It's a-ok if I can turn it the fuck off from the settings.

That sounds exactly like what the Notorious RBG used to say.

remember when Word was good

Attached: word-write-letterz-n-shit-yo.jpg (394x513, 28K)

>Office Intelligence product manager Malavika Rewari
What a surprise.

no

This is some next level mental gymnastics at the oppression Olympics. The people writing these articles and employed at Silicon Valley have zero idea they've turned into literal walking caricatures of the stereotype the right constantly portrays them as. Poe's law in full effect.

Something is improved. Retarded incels rage.
Story of our time.

Backwards. Disabled person is an adjective describing the primary focus which is the noun and the meat of the subject. A person with a disability jarringly implies that they are not normal and the descriptor must stand alone and be recognized.

Gg Martin was based.

America was a huge mistake.

What you or your boss gonna do about it? That's right NOTHING. Now go and have sex.

Whats the word Jow Forums alternative?

Remember when MS still made useful software packages?

Attached: IMG_8243.jpg (1600x1200, 476K)

LibreOffice or Latex

saying "red apple" and "green apple" puts a divide between these apples, which is the goal to not do when talking about a disabled people. And "person with disability" puts more emphasize on that's it's a human you're talking to, same kind of human as anyone else and not a particular kind of human.

Rumor has it Clippy has transitioned into a staple and will be making a comeback after years of hiding

LibreOffice

office 2007 doesnt have this problem

Outside of kindergarten people write their documents in LaTeX.

youtu.be/rRQijskAMp4

Not an argument.

New fun activity for bored office drones: writing the most offensive (according to word) text

for 20 years i have pirated microsoft products and i can confirm that not only do pre 2010 versions do not have such a problem but they also do not have the "microsoft one-click startup process" and other bullshit like that. In other words - it i much wiser to use 2007 or 2010 because in all cases, you will never give microshit money, but now you also do not have to deal with their bullshit.

Also: tell me one big feature that is in post 2010 versions that 2007 does not have.

>Notorious RBG
key word is "used to"

Attached: 1553536362956.jpg (1200x676, 112K)

Nobody ascribes this much deeper meaning into the order of those words. This is a purely made up problem.

Reminder you're the same group of retards that have an autistic meltdown when someone says something mean about trump

>suggestions that presumably can be turned off
THE EVIL KIKES ARE CENSORING ME I WONDER (((WHO) DID THIS REEE LEFTIES WON AGAIN ALSO I'M FORCED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE AT GUNPOINT

That's why writers use their DOS editors.

Just a question: is this website legit or is it trolling? I know that just by asking I am acknowledging the current year clown world, but I still am not sure if this is truth.

>t. worked in numerous ICT depts. as contractor over more than a decade, casual latex user at home, usually jed or libreoffice
>NEVER ONCE seen some one working on a document in latex in an office, NEVER ONCE come across a document presented, emailed or printed in tex format

You are literally talking shit out of your arse.

Attached: 8SsJ2.jpg (2519x1679, 652K)

Yeah I don't see an issue with it for corporatespeak.
If you really need a word processor I mean... Why are you using word in the first place, Jow Forumstard?

I turned off spell-check and grammar-check long ago, when I noticed some dependence developing. Some people will embrace new tools, others will pass.
It's frightening when some consensus develops that it's okay for "catsup" to be "ketchup" or that "doughnuts" can be "donuts" but I also don't want to live in a cave and sometimes just have to accept when people begin to use the word "disrespect" as a verb. The world keeps turning.

FAKE NEWS
This feature has been in Word since literally Word 97.
word.tips.net/T000909_Marking_Gender-Specific_Grammar.html

>mental health bias

Attached: 1520031399701.jpg (346x346, 18K)

office was the only reason i stay on windows: hello esxi, smartos and void

Now I understand why "colored person" is wrong but "person of color" is right. Being non white is a disability.Thanks leftists for clarifying your racism once again.

Whats there to make up? What's the problem? If you don't like how microsoft updates their programs you are free to use others. It's not like they have a monopoly on text editors. Even if you don't want to use any alternatives you can just ignore the suggestions and move on with your life.
I actually can't believe that some of the people in this forum waste braincells on this pointless shit. Complaining about being censored by "Jews" it's actually pathetic. When a private corporation rebrands itself or makes a political stance that you are against then they are called cucks, sjw, soiboys and if they agree with you its le based and redpilled.
>inb4 microsoft shill

You're right, it's a reality.
Sometime the Jow Forumsincels are correct, you sjw cancer should just be shot.

>2019
>Using Microsoft Office
You deserve this.

Attached: suicide_note[1].gif (358x341, 8K)

Words have meaning and power, they define your conception and perception of reality. It is idiotic to think you can just ignore all nuance, therefore a new form of speach will separate the educated and inclusive from the ignorant and bigoted.
I suggest you people educate yourself lest you wish to put yourself on the deplorables list.

Attached: 1542540007147.jpg (768x960, 197K)

how's FocusWriter?

> word
> was good
it was never good.

Words have as much power as you let them.
To be a patrician is to strip words of their power and make their power your own.

>microsoft wasted time and money to do this
Are people retareded?

it's also great knowing about how the attempts from the left to create some fascist utopia to manipulate freedoms of speech and expression are thwarted at every opportunity.

>It's not even an "SJW plot." This is just business: appeal to the largest possible audience and keep your image clean.
Why are they appealing to this specific cult of ideology that no one cares about though?
If anything that ostracises those weirded out by this ridiculous nonsense.

Society is too big and has little time for that kind of approach.
Besides, the current system of refining our speech to meet the criteria of the new world will insure future generations will not make the mistakes of the past, they won't even be able to gestate the axioms on which the mistakes of the past were based upon. That is revolutionary, that is power, the direction of thought itself through the refinement of speech.

I remember.

Attached: 1552015272492.jpg (646x538, 23K)

that refinement is arbitrary and built on a premise of fear for backlash by reactional antagonizers using social media to act as though they have been attacked. to refine yourself out of fear is to undermine the basis of expression through language.

>Pushing it down normalfags throat from the start instead of allowing them to choose it at the start
>normalfags probably too stupid to know how to turn it off
>organisations will likely have it on by default, therefore normalising this "Newspeak"
Sounds like the subtle pushing of ideology to me.

Attached: 1322259941001_.jpg (478x353, 48K)

Forbidden knowledge?
Have you forgotten that information cannot be created nor destroyed? Even if we were to 'destroy' the axioms of the past, those ideas would still exist, only to be brought up again by the uninitiated.

businesses care. businesses are the only ones that really matter.
the average person doesn't actually care about this. and the people that are weirded out by this are so miniscule that microsoft won't even notice their lack of revenue.

how is this manipulatign freedom of speech? It doesn't stop you from saying anything. there is no incentive or punishment. If it really bothers anyone that much libreoffice is a good alternative.

Look at the difference in the amount of "bias" options though.

10/10
I raged.

Attached: 1258448084848.jpg (249x251, 13K)

Our current standing is also arbitrary based on historical ignorance and circumstances of those ignorances. We know better now and can somewhat postulate the global future. A little bit of social engineering to ensure a smooth as possible transition is necessary.
You're correct information cannot be created nor destroyed, only discovered and thankfully - buried.

>businesses care. businesses are the only ones that really matter.
Businesses really don't care as long as you do the work required.
If anything, this is pointless trivial nonsense and a waste of time, effort and money.

Plus it normalises newspeak.

The irony is that this attempt to destroy the old axioms has initiated a mass revival of them in a big way on the internet. Why do you think Trump was elected? That was a sign that something is not really going to plan with this indoctrination attempt. People are reacting negatively more and more to these "niggles" because they're annoying as fuck.

But that's the thing, to bury is to find again.
Without history there is nothing.
This is exactly the story behind the confederate flag, only flown again as the uninitiated flew it again, without understanding it. Even then, people with the right choice had the wrong rationale, it destroys the meaning.

This kind of rationale brings about the smearing of symbols and thoughts about the ages, and only creates bumps of progress in human history, and not mountains of prosperity. How can you hold your convictions so true, when you know that ideas will resurface again, and presumably prosper?

niggers

bet you don't have the balls to say that in microsoft word.

*Outside of kindergarten and wageslave jobs

>This is exactly the story behind the confederate flag, only flown again
>as the uninitiated flew it again, without understanding it.
You have answered your own question. The impurity increases with time and can take it's own warped forms. The information can be rediscovered only through the lens of that generation. Again, that perceptual lens is formed by thought which is directed by language, specifically speach. Eventually after a long time and gradual engineering, reality can be shifted far far away form the "starting point" wherein the conclusions reached by the uninitiated are no longer problematic to the future.

>using autocorrect in 2019
only niggers and 2nd language learners would do that

>tfw to stupid to tell if this is shitposting or real
what the fuck happened to the world, shit used to be so comfy and simple

Attached: 1544098635767.jpg (462x429, 25K)

Finally a corporation willing to enforce sensible language standards in their product.

It was only yesterday that I read something about a "disabled person" and burst into tears at the thought of a person who is differently abled reading it and being offended. I'm sure having some sort of crippling disability like not being able to use your legs or lack of handicap access to a building pales in comparison to the harm and suffering done by our inconsiderate words.

If only we had known earlier in our history that acheiving equality, diversity, and prosperity was as simple as using gender neutral words and not saying mean things.

I truly hope there's no option to turn this off, and that the AI will report the attempted use of any non-approved or gendered word to the local authorities, the user's employer, family, friends, and any associated social media accounts. In an ideal future, our vocabulary will be limited to only a few hundred words to prevent any sort of hateful thought from occurring in the first place. But this is a great first step.

Well done m$ for standing up for equality and diversity.

(also if anyone knows a better alternative to libreoffice I want to hear it. I refuse to use nu office due to the telemetry alone but libreoffice is hot garbage on wangblows)

Attached: 1550658508976.gif (607x609, 754K)

The conclusions reached by the uninitiated are the future, as the uninitiated are our children.
By neglecting to teach them the lessons of the past, they are doomed to repeat them, and just as every empire has fallen, so will we, if we do not carry these teachings on.

You are a poster of much faggotry.

Conclusions are reached after questions are asked and supposedly answered by the rediscovery. Each generation asks different questions of the past, which are influence by their present experience and the vague knowledge doctored into them in that age by the lasting institutions.
There is no need not to teach, there is no need to try and destroy, you only need to bury with the new conclusions, which will be reached under the frameworks which the evolving new language will form.
This is natural, a self correcting evolving (human engineering is an natural as anything else) course to grant us the best efficiency and mobilisation for the future.
Truth is not linear.

thats one more word for my essay

A gentleman's agreement is not an unspoken agreement. These are two separate forms of agreement.

Lol, is this the reasoning behind "person of colour"? Genuine autism.

It would be a valid argument if word was not a fucking Monopoly that also controls standards like doc and docx. Get your head out of your ass.

____K
____C
____U
KCUFUCK
____U
____C
____K

MICROSOFT

Seriously, fuck Microshit with a rusty spork. I just wasted two whole fucking hours of my life trying to get a retail ProPlus 2016 key to activate on its second fucking installation. That's how those god damn keys are supposed to work! But the chucklefucks over at Microshit apparently decided to fuck me over. Fucking poojet shitters.

>not
F____KCUF
U____C
C____U
KCUFUCK
_____U____C
_____C____U
FUCK____F

and I fuck that up too, of course.

>Eventually after a long time and gradual engineering, reality can be shifted far far away form the "starting point" wherein the conclusions reached by the uninitiated are no longer problematic to the future.
The natural selection of memes disagrees.

Attached: you_know_what_you_did.png (422x405, 294K)

Is "disrespect" not a verb in English?
Didn't know that. It is in my language, so I always assumed it was in English too.

I do NOT advocate for this politically correct shit but you are a giant fucking retard.

People do not choose how to speak they get it from people near them. That is the default choice.

There is no way to be neutral towards people. Never. Every thing you say or do has meaning attached to it.

As such it is correct people will start to talk like this but it is completely wrong to call it push of an ideology. It's how things have always worked.

Maybe you're ignorant ass does not even realise how your language, beliefs and other crap came to be. It's not you making a choice. It's you taking it over from your surroundings. You are but a part of the herd. As is everybody else.

Welcome to the real world where everybody thinks they are unique and make their own choices. They are all deceiving themselves.

The absolute state of Microshit.

Attached: 1464568300960.png (241x206, 107K)