Mfw mods delete the most autistic thread on the catalog

>mfw mods delete the most autistic thread on the catalog

Attached: Blank _21f8bfe7230fb0fb9389aaab5d8dc07c.jpg (382x379, 54K)

>karen and autism alice threads deleted
Mods are pretty based today

Can we rangeban Suebi too?

Attached: E3AC5B5E-3CCF-4071-B610-375F390A718A.png (2000x1454, 1.35M)

I agree, fuck alice.

You are a disgrace to our country

I would never claim to be all-knowing.

Anyone who says they know it all, or better than their fellow man are unjust by nature and possessive of ignorance and evils untold.

Similarly, you are a self-centered weeb-teen with as much self-esteem as he has sense for the world, which in this case is approaching the infinitessimally small numbers from 1 to 0.

I would never claim to be all-knowing.

Anyone who says they know it all or better than their fellow man are unjust by nature and possessive of ignorance and evils untold.

Similarly, you are a self-centered weeb-teen with as much self-esteem as he has sense for the world, which in this case is approaching the infinitessimally small numbers from 1 to 0.

Attached: zijc0DF.jpg (1128x1480, 209K)

I'm glad you find my posts amusing, however your constant regurgitation of posts on the whole contributes to my belief that you lack any greater cognitive potential beyond that of a monkey.

>I'm glad you find my posts amusing, however your constant regurgitation of posts on the whole contributes to my belief that you lack any greater cognitive potential beyond that of a monkey.

Attached: Pd8VylMhI-KmYfuF6_Z2VArgfNYBydwV5Ltr05_lynY.png (540x530, 313K)

I'm glad you find my posts amusing, however your constant regurgitation of posts on the whole contributes to my belief that you lack any greater cognitive potential beyond that of a monkey.

Despite your impressions about me, I am by many terms a Jow Forumsack.

I've said what has needed to be said, any further is a waste of time.

mods pls delete board

I sure hope so.

>Despite your impressions about me, I am by many terms a Jow Forumsack.
>I've said what has needed to be said, any further is a waste of time.

Attached: 351b741ecf81d4e9997a7f3a80ea66e84b82c667b3dafb7369def3df0904ac0f.png (776x1200, 168K)

one can only hope

Gay Giorno

Attached: 2597104 - Dio_Brando Giorno_Giovanna Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure drcockula.jpg (1043x1200, 113K)

if you save these on your phone what are the odds someone finds it

None because we have no friends to lend a phone to

I would never claim to be all-knowing. (except when I do so)

Anyone who says they know it all or better than their fellow man are unjust by nature and possessive of ignorance and evils untold. (except me because I literally use my lack of an intelligence and possession of a thesaurus to defend my actions)

Similarly, you are a self-centered weeb-teen with as much self-esteem as he has sense for the world, which in this case is approaching the infinitessimally small numbers from 1 to 0. (and then I will proceed to attempt to attack your intelligence because my pee pee is too small)

I've said what has needed to be said, any further is a waste of time. And I know a LOT about wasting time, given I waste every third word on meaningless adjectives.

Everything said is a well placed chess move, you dullard.

You call them meaningless because as usual you can't think to consider consequences for your actions beyond greater than 5 steps.

Retard.

>Everything said is a well placed chess move, you dullard.
>You call them meaningless because as usual you can't think to consider consequences for your actions beyond greater than 5 steps.
>Retard.

Attached: 5bb54145-fcf4-4d24-b1e8-7c8453552200.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

I have a fingerprint lock+password
No one is going to find these