Mfw mods delete the most autistic thread on the catalog

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

mfw mods delete the most autistic thread on the catalog

Attached: Blank--21f8bfe7230fb0fb9389aaab5d8dc07c.jpg (54 KB, 382x379)

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

karen and autism alice threads deleted
Mods are pretty based today

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

Can we rangeban Suebi too?

Attached: E3AC5B5E-3CCF-4071-B610-375F390A718A.png (1.35 MB, 2000x1454)

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

I agree, fuck alice.

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

You are a disgrace to our country

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

I would never claim to be all-knowing.

Anyone who says they know it all, or better than their fellow man are unjust by nature and possessive of ignorance and evils untold.

Similarly, you are a self-centered weeb-teen with as much self-esteem as he has sense for the world, which in this case is approaching the infinitessimally small numbers from 1 to 0.

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

I would never claim to be all-knowing.

Anyone who says they know it all or better than their fellow man are unjust by nature and possessive of ignorance and evils untold.

Similarly, you are a self-centered weeb-teen with as much self-esteem as he has sense for the world, which in this case is approaching the infinitessimally small numbers from 1 to 0.

Attached: zijc0DF.jpg (209 KB, 1128x1480)

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

I'm glad you find my posts amusing, however your constant regurgitation of posts on the whole contributes to my belief that you lack any greater cognitive potential beyond that of a monkey.

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

I'm glad you find my posts amusing, however your constant regurgitation of posts on the whole contributes to my belief that you lack any greater cognitive potential beyond that of a monkey.

Attached: Pd8VylMhI-KmYfuF6-Z2VArgfNYBydwV5Ltr05-lynY.png (313 KB, 540x530)

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

Despite your impressions about me, I am by many terms a /pol/ack.

I've said what has needed to be said, any further is a waste of time.

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

mods pls delete board

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

I sure hope so.

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

Despite your impressions about me, I am by many terms a /pol/ack.
I've said what has needed to be said, any further is a waste of time.

Attached: 351b741ecf81d4e9997a7f3a80ea66e84b82c667b3dafb7369def3df0904ac0f.png (168 KB, 776x1200)

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

one can only hope

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

Gay Giorno

Attached: 2597104---Dio-Brando-Giorno-Giovanna-Jojo's-Bizarre-Adventure-drcockula.jpg (113 KB, 1043x1200)

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

if you save these on your phone what are the odds someone finds it

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

None because we have no friends to lend a phone to

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

I would never claim to be all-knowing. (except when I do so)

Anyone who says they know it all or better than their fellow man are unjust by nature and possessive of ignorance and evils untold. (except me because I literally use my lack of an intelligence and possession of a thesaurus to defend my actions)

Similarly, you are a self-centered weeb-teen with as much self-esteem as he has sense for the world, which in this case is approaching the infinitessimally small numbers from 1 to 0. (and then I will proceed to attempt to attack your intelligence because my pee pee is too small)

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

I've said what has needed to be said, any further is a waste of time. And I know a LOT about wasting time, given I waste every third word on meaningless adjectives.

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

Everything said is a well placed chess move, you dullard.

You call them meaningless because as usual you can't think to consider consequences for your actions beyond greater than 5 steps.

Retard.

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

Everything said is a well placed chess move, you dullard.
You call them meaningless because as usual you can't think to consider consequences for your actions beyond greater than 5 steps.
Retard.

Attached: 5bb54145-fcf4-4d24-b1e8-7c8453552200.jpg (206 KB, 1080x1080)

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

I have a fingerprint lock+password
No one is going to find these

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit