Greetings

I honestly pity you, for all that you do you give off so much confidence, so much that it may intimidate the weak-minded into doing your bidding.

Nonetheless, the topic at hand is meant to discuss the current state of this board:

What has become of this place is truly despicable, and I deeply frown upon

I pity most of you, and it's often quite difficult to come here, as you will notice there may be even months between when I come back to post here.

Truly, there has been some great evil which has possessed your minds and hearts, and I wish you would break free of its grips, if not by mine, by your own merit.

Attached: 2018-12-08 18_41_29-_bant_ - International_Random - 4chan.png (520x147, 38K)

fucking shut up

Attached: _.jpg (973x1000, 133K)

You're the blackest nigger to have ever resided on this board.
Fuckin nigger gorilla. Go eat a banana.

I honestly pity you, for all that you do you give off so much confidence, so much that it may intimidate the weak-minded into doing your bidding.

Nonetheless, the topic at hand is meant to discuss the current state of this board:

I pity most of you, and it's often quite difficult to come here, as you will notice there may be even months between when I come back to post here.

Truly, there has been some great evil which has possessed your minds and hearts, and I wish you would break free of its grips, if not by mine, by your own merit.

Abib suck my dick

Attached: F174A146-889E-45E4-9099-2D369F0294FA.jpg (754x800, 82K)

Sure, soon enough I will.

>I honestly pity you, for all that you do you give off so much confidence, so much that it may intimidate the weak-minded into doing your bidding.
>Nonetheless, the topic at hand is meant to discuss the current state of this board:
>What has become of this place is truly despicable, and I deeply frown upon
>I pity most of you, and it's often quite difficult to come here, as you will notice there may be even months between when I come back to post here.
>Truly, there has been some great evil which has possessed your minds and hearts, and I wish you would break free of its grips, if not by mine, by your own merit.

Attached: bdf.png (576x581, 118K)

lmao got owned and now can't take it any more.
get rekt'd son

Your spacing hurts my eyes, but the board is indeed trash right now

nice.

You, as you always have ignored that which upsets the balance of your world in fear that you may explore the unknown.

Do not fear friend, if you need a guide I will take your hand.

Just be kind to those who seek nothing but your benefit.
My apologies, however this post is not ironic.

I despise many people on here for their counter-productive behavior

based

lmao, he’s a mod, no wonder why this board is shit if we have shitty redditors as moderators

Attached: F37D68F0-CD94-4FFB-ADD6-0224498CD9CB.png (1186x1825, 109K)

ultra based

So what’s your endgame here?

I'll repeat myself. Get. Rekt.
I'll add on to that statement. Get. Bent.

the only one counter productive is you lmao

I'm not a mod, and I don't browse reddit.

You reek of down syndrome, go buy a gun to kill yourself with, you waste of space.

I'm merely here to test the waters. Everything is planned, sorry to say.

And you're proving to be just about as meaningless and lacking in content as your provocations.

Hey Abib, do you seriously like horsecock?

Attached: 129D5CED-20E0-4AD2-BDF9-5DB1C8EF0DC7.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

leave and never return you stupid nigger.
"oh i'll just insult people and reddit space"
truly, honestly, stick a glass jar up your ass and have it break while simultaneously raping a three year old hoping it will "cure" your aids ridden walking carcass

Attached: am i disabled.png (475x355, 335K)

What’s your endgame

Attached: 1493508226703.png (480x640, 730K)

>complains about me insulting people
>continues to supply me with a bunch of empty space in the form of absurd autistic child insults
Kay.

I've come to believe every one of your posts is bait and therefore your opinion is discarded

He’s DS, aka MN, aka I_AM_ABIB
He likes horses
very much

Attached: E480EECC-5B2E-4AE4-83DF-00C4B6DA9592.jpg (1280x1034, 100K)

who the fuck is I_AM_ABIB

Must be a newfag

Also, please don't involve DS in your autistic screeching

you were the one who came here in the first place.
you didn't have to, but you did anyways.
filtered by ID and name, christ you're insufferable.

Attached: b_o_i.jpg (624x414, 404K)

New pasta.
>who the fuck is I_AM_ABIB
YOU'RE SO NEW!!!!

Attached: __chen_touhou_drawn_by_kabaji__ac14e668d8a916eed73b027597686489.jpg (1068x1200, 335K)

You know you're talking to people right?
You understand the fact that you're speaking to real people, if you're trying to have a dialogue with them then try not to be such a gigantic horsecocksucking retard nigger and speak to them normally
Genuinely one of the most autistic people I've ever seen

Attached: 1533866619067.png (222x285, 93K)

include me in the screencap

Attached: Osaka 26.png (512x384, 190K)

Abib pls

Attached: B7598CE8-40F7-4005-BE10-3F9D89BED836.jpg (625x800, 97K)

I've come to believe every one of your posts is bait and therefore your opinion is discarded

Attached: yep, this ones going in my cringe collection.png (637x803, 999K)

>reEEEEAL PEEEPLE
>THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Sorry bud. Next you'll be giving me some puerile argument in the form of "DO U THINK WERE ROBOTS"

You can't be older than 14
Quality post.

Abib BTFO

Attached: 1525105595213.png (249x249, 6K)

>Someone calls me names for being severely autistic
>I don't understand it, opinion discarded
Sorry bud. Next you'll be giving me some puerile argument in the form of "I'M AUTISTIC PLEASE DONT BULLY ME"

You can't be older than 14

Attached: 1528221332179.jpg (1242x1231, 823K)

It's the other way around, friend.

You genuinely do not understand me, and to say this is for the better is an understatement.

This is and has been the way I've communicated on the internet and with people and I've had great success in many examples. You people don't take kindly to me because you're quite cognitively dissonant.

Attached: TheElephantMan_onesheet_USA-4-500x302.jpg (500x302, 58K)

The day abib got btfo by everyone

Attached: B6821E25-D4FE-4828-81D9-5EB4EADCFE76.jpg (1080x739, 56K)

abib anal rape

Let me post images again on my data plan abib you cuck

lol VERY ebin thread

Well gentlemen, it seems like the great MN has bested us with his great wisdom. We cannot face a man with a high IQ, higher than our own. We are nothing but autistic men children, compared to this Cadillac of man.

Attached: images.jpg (183x276, 6K)

>being this angry at Jow Forumss trashcan

Attached: 1536310165645.jpg (1276x1122, 386K)