Thinkpad X395, T495, T495s

NNNNNOOOOOO INTELBROOOOOOS

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-022249.png (1440x2560, 491K)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

Time to buy a new thinkpad.

does it mean that linux will now run like shit on new thinkpads?

I just wet my fucking pants!
Literally.

Attached: y7btzfr8l8c11.jpg (680x777, 100K)

welp, looks like i'm finally buying a laptop

THIS.
IS.
THE.
END.
AMD.
WON.

the A485 and A285 are already T-series tier. Literally the same just with a Ryzen. All this T-branding for Ryzen ThinkPads means is that Lenovo will be able to charge even more.

AMD finally getting back into portable might actually sell me if I ever have a use for a laptop

this desu.

How come these laptops don't have dvd/blu-ray drives? There isn't even an option to add one in

Those have soldered RAM, the only real thinkpads are the P series and X1E now,

Source?

Source: The intel versions have partially/fully soldered RAM

>poorfag shit
No thanks fampai

no one uses dvd/blu-ray drives anymore user

Wish intel had a vPro equivalent. My company sstill uses it for remote support when the OS has failed. Pretty tight.

How am I supposed to watch my blu rays without one? I need one somewhere in order to rip shit, and there's basically no intersection between times where I'll be using my laptop and times where I have access to my NAS. I'm not making that shit externally accessible.

lenovo doesnt have an amd option for their X2xx series?
they need an option for the old keyboards too. they should learn from their clickpad mistake. theres people willing to pay a premium for replacement parts. some say that the older keyboards felt mushy but i still cant get used to the feeling of the new ones

This sucks. The entire T series for 2019 sucks without the dual battery system and soldered RAM/Wifi Card

Also, if these series don't have TB3 then they are LITERALLY A series.

>A485 and A285 are already T-series tier.
Without TB3. However, I don't have faith that Lenovo will put TB3 in their new Ryzen series

The L series still have 2 RAM slots and socketed Wifi card

>X2xx series
No more, they fitted a 13 inch screen into their current chassis so for 9 series even the Intel variant is getting larger screen+smaller bezels

use external drive, retard

okay i love lenovo now

Buy a TV and a bluray then

I hope Zenbooks will get Ryzens too. Otherwise I will buy one of these for work.

2nd gen Ryzen has a lot less Linux issues.

I thought TB3 was an intel specific technology? Either way they don't, check out the images of the side ports on their website. The T490 has a thunderbolt icon next to a USB slot, with the T495 not having one.

delid dis

How does ryzen 2 graphical performance compare against ryzen 1?

>no QHD
have to buy incelpad for QHD

Attached: 1556324897008.png (596x391, 131K)

What?
Do you mean Ryzen 3000? beats me.
There weere no Ryzen 1000 APUs. Rzyen 2000 APUs had few Vega cores, nothing fancy but you can play Overwatch on it. So its fine for a lot of people.