Why are so many mobile phone reviews on YouTube by pajeets? Are manufacturers secretly paying them?

Why are so many mobile phone reviews on YouTube by pajeets? Are manufacturers secretly paying them?

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 113K)

not to mention the tutorials for apps and custom roms.

India has a large english speaking population, now with internet access.

If China spoke english and focused more on Youtube than domestic services you'd also already constantly stumble across Chinese people.

Yep. Lineage OS everytime.

> english speaking

Any time someone on youtube starts talking in "Dear sir" Indian english, I just turn off the video.

Goolag's algorithm is designed to wipe white people. Also pajeets are most loyal

The most annoying thing is that there isn't an easy way to filter them out from search results.
The internet just keeps getting shittier and shittier as more and more 3rd world shitholes are connected to the internet.

They're usually doing an okay job at these. If only they didn't have one of the worst accents / modes of pronounciation in the world.

At least if they are busy making videos they won't be filling the streets with shit

T-Series opened the floodgates

>Are manufacturers secretly paying them?
> secretly
not really a secret. plenty of youtubers would not exist if they were not selling out their already prolapsing asshole for product placement.

Since all the white people are busy getting divorced, dying to shooters, or dealing with an unexpected underage pregnancy, only the pajeets with functional families have enough time to make these videos.

A street sweeper makes like $500 a year. If they can get that much off a youtube channel, that's enough to live off.

Hi Rajesh

>Want to install a custom recovery for my phone.
>All videos are Pajeets.
>Open a video
>"Hello, friends.."
>"...Abhe karnahe bedengane poo, don't forget to subscribe and click the bell icon. Akshe custom recovery loo."
>Close this video and try another.
>They're all like this.
>Stay on the shitty stock MIUI instead.
>Fa/g/gots laugh at me for not using a custom ROM.
>MFW pajeets are the only thing between me and using an actually good ROM.

To be honest, there is that one French guy that shows up in the results sometimes when I look my phone up. But that doesn't help.

Attached: chinkd.png (500x500, 170K)

I understand your hate, but looks like you don't have any options. Either compile your own or use one compiled by them. Who cares, the original code was written by someone else, they just did the messy task of compilation and saved you some trouble

You're acting like these people haven't been around on xda, gsmarena and the likes for years.
Only now that your average faggot likes to upgrade and post about their mobile phone are they noticing it.

Yes, smartphone posters are literally the same as pajeets. It can be hard to face the truth but ya gotta one day.

>can't manage to install custom recovery like Pjaeets do
they're able to do it themselves without video help, and then create videos to help idiots like you. and you still have the fucking audacity to talk down about them

how fat and pathetic are you

a bigger question is why you're watching mobile phone reviews on youtube in the first place

>needing a video tutorial to install a rom
that's just embarrassing, user

They're literally too poor to have PCs

this

for the same reason pajeet calls you claiming to be microsoft. india is massively overpopulated and there's just not enough jobs available, so they gotta get their hustle on to make ends meet

If your device has an official Lineage build, their installation instructions are pretty good, even just for installing a custom recovery.

>needing a video tutorial to install a rom
This. There are text tutorials you know. Using youtube for computer guides is zoomer tier.

People in the west are not interested in phones from hobby perspective anymore.

It just werks and it's end of it.

>He watches phone reviews on Youtube.

Attached: 1556129328755.gif (446x251, 742K)

Cuz they're better with technology

Because average Indonesian's English is not that good and they're too ashamed/self conscious to just do what they can like average Indian, so if Indonesian are as fearless as pajeets then you will be sure half of the videos will be Indonesian Engrish too.

I'm a medical student, you niggers. I don't want to brick my phone or accidentally completely wipe everything.
I'm about as familiar with this shit as you are with preserved cadavers.

>i'm a medical student
then i sure hope you're better at reading medical shit than textual guides on the internet

put it this way, would you follow a surgical procedure tutorial on youtube?

this is what you get for buying a phone designed by pajeets, for pajeets, and trying to de-pajeet it as a 75 iq boomer

buy an iphone if you cant figure out how to install a custom recovery

>medfag
I knew you were dumb. I design PET scanners, and I know the best of both worlds- medicine and technology.

this

the pajeets have always been there. they have been ricing their phones with retarded kingdom hearts skins and overclocking them and installing custom kernels with custom features that make them function 100x worse for some arbitrary performance metric - theyve been around ever since i have been using the internet

its just that in the last 4 years two things happened, all of the web forums they used to post on all died because of social media, and they all got HD cameras because now those are cheap enough for pajeets to afford. so now they're all cargo culting marques brownlee because they're posting on reddit now

t American fat kid that spams Chinese military memorabilia newsgroups

Because Indian market is growing. Soon your american nigger reviewers will be irrelevant and us become shitty third world country

based

I honestly am starting to warm to the idea of dating an indian girl.
They've always hit on me but I've never known how to take it and I've never really found them that attractive.
But over time it's starting to seem more enticing to me.
Their accent and their brown skin is starting to get me really horny whenever I see them, just imagining their black full bush is gonna push me over the edge.
Am I gonna fuck up my life if I pursue this sickness?

not until toilets catch on, which is obviously not in the near future

India great power 2030
Death to america

>and us become shitty third world country
you already are a shitty third world country

>>English title
>>English description
>>it's a pajeet either speaking toilet or incomprehensible "English"
Every fucking time

Preach brother, I cant stand their accent. Even as an Indian, I dont know why the faggots are compelled to use "Dear", "Sir' and "Hello Friends". Fucking cringe and this is fueling the next generation.

those really fuck with your head
it almost sounds like speech, but you can't quite tell what language it is

its just the beginning, expect more pajeets in the future

This pisses me off to no end, clcikbait bullshit. You should be able to report them for English titles to get clicks.

retard learn some stats
how much % of world's population are pajeets?
simple statistics nigger, they're gonna be visible on every domain of generalized human endeavors.... especially street shitting

Based and actual redpilled