I want to have children with my Violent autistic GF

I want to have children with my Violent autistic GF.

Attached: SADAUGHT.jpg (647x1000, 134K)

I want Warchen to blast this world outta existence. My ambition is greater than yours xddddddddddddddd

Attached: real real real war.png (300x300, 7K)

I want you to never post a picture like that again.

I would take a violent autist over nothing...

you'd realize what a mistake that is extremely quickly

Checking those trips in your timestamp.

surely I could overpower her if she actually tried to hurt me

Nah, it's not about fighting harder, it's about fighting smarter.
Sure, you could overpower her, but what's stopping her from slipping horse sedative into your drink when you're not looking, tying you up while you're knocked out, waiting for you to wake up, and then the violence begins?

Attached: CHENSAW.png (400x400, 28K)

sounds pretty hot honestly

>tfw no yandere gf

I want to believe you, I really do, but this
>I would take a violent autist over nothing...
makes it impossible
If you would unironically take a violent autist over nothing, you have at least one problem, and a poor physique probably stems from that.
Not that that's the problem in and of itself, because after the first go, even assuming you did overpower her you'd presumably realize your mistake. And if you didn't, I don't think you'd make it a second go on account of something underhanded definitely being employed as described by Incidentally, I want significantly less posts that involve bondage on the entire board as of always.

>poor physique
I'm not exactly herculean, but I am built well enough
also I could just restrict her access to things that could impair/harm me

U w U
Welp, you do you then.
>Incidentally, I want significantly less posts that involve bondage on the entire board as of always.
Bondage is hote when done right, until the beatings and mutilation begin, then you're proper buggered xdddddddddddd

Attached: Chen shrug.png (554x439, 58K)

>also I could just restrict her access to things that could impair/harm me
How though, especially in this age of pharmaceuticals? You'd literally have to keep her under lock and key and literally place her under 24/7 house arrest to keep her from escaping.
>tfw this evolved from him getting tied up and slashed to her getting tied up 24/7

Attached: starechen.png (401x288, 85K)

if you're going to break the law anyway, why would you not just do it for a girl who isn't implicitly homicidal?
the next identifiable poster to bondage post is earning a permanent position on my shitlist

Attached: 1526203402820.jpg (196x195, 12K)

Hmm, that's a good point...
As is this...

Maybe it's not worth the trouble

Attached: QgtG0ed.webm (800x600, 1.48M)

Although...

> tfw I am a violent autistic male that wants nothing more than someone to understand me

I wish I was you, user.

Yep.flag checks out

Well that was a waste of a good threat. I already hated you.

Attached: 1527539151638.png (800x800, 118K)

Anime?