This isn't about gaming, dumbass

>minecraft, a videogame
>not about gaming/videogames
what the fuck is wrong with you
hahahaha people like you exist
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is very much about videogames and you are very much on the wrong board.

>ms decides to make an a.i into the most popular game as a host
>cant find a single argument over to shit on the game

Jow Forums

sad case of retardation desu

this thread is Jow Forums worthy. /v/ doesnt give a shit about machine learning

>I wasted my entire life typing commands and fixing linux turd
>when I say vidya are for kids it makes me feel like I accomplished something with my life on computers
kys you bunch of lonely pedophiles, worthless ignorants

Impressive dataset they have available, but I'd still be surprised if someone manages it. It's an extremely complex task to find diamond in a randomly generated map, it can take many hours even for humans. I wonder if the agent opts for spelunking or strip mining.

tranny faggot advertising a tranny event for more trannies to infest AI technology. pic related, from the event site.

Attached: chrome_qvK9CQxLRg.png (738x814, 132K)

you clicked the wrong board, poltard

Nobody likes trannies

Only bigots hate trannies, actually

Trannies are fucking disgusting. Just join the 40% already, and let normal people talk.

>>>/leftypol/

Attached: 1535046249292.png (300x250, 80K)

>It can take many hours even for humans
I'm pretty sure something as simple as the strip mining method would get you diamonds in under an hour.

> The competition organizers are committed to increasing the participation of groups traditionally underrepresented in reinforcement learning and, more generally, in machine learning (including, but not limited to: women, LGBTQ individuals, underrepresented racial and ethnic minorities, and individuals with disabilities)

Based and smartpilled

Back to Jow Forums, retard

Why do you care so much about this?

It's not that hard in theory, hell I'm pretty sure this is possible and probably more efficient without machine learning. Just find wood, make crafting table, make pickaxe, make stone pickaxe, staircase down and find iron, make iron pickaxe and bunch of stone pickaxes, feathered branch mine at y12 until diamond is found. You could do this with a script like a Runescape bot.

The main challenge would be avoiding hazards such as mobs, falls and lava. They didn't explain what the difficulty would be.

It communicates normal white men are not wanted there. It's important to raise awareness of their positon on that matter so that straight white men don't waste their time and abilities.

The moment something becomes political it is a cancer.
Also it is in reality a low key "fuck off whitey".
And i wanted to contribute for fun but fuck'em

finally have a proper contest but why do they keep shoehorning this advocacy everywhere? god dang.

I thought this was cool and was going to give it a go and maybe assemble a small team. Fuck it i'm out this is gay.

>The main challenge would be avoiding hazards such as mobs, falls and lava. They didn't explain what the difficulty would be.
The main challenge would be parsing game footage into a usable map, especially recognizing relevant blocks from their textures. Without ML coordinating the different steps and keepibg track of inventory etc. would probably be much easier

Seething /v/tard

I fucking hate trannies and I am not a bigot. Welcome to real life, sweaty.