Getting rid of PUP adwares

so recently i got caught by this two infamous PUP, Ad-Aware Secure Search and AVG Web TuneUp
i have tried so many ways i find around the internet but they didn't work, some of them requires me to install an uninstaller but i don't trust those shit
any way to get rid of them without getting them reinstalling again automatically? i'm fucking tired

Attached: mokou shake.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unchecky.com/
malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner/
microsoft.com/en-us/download/malicious-software-removal-tool-details.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you see the relevant processes in task manager? you could search the registry looking for the entries that execute those processes and delete them.

install gentoo

nope

>i got caught

Attached: 1553985093482.jpg (400x445, 99K)

btw i already tried malwarebytes adware cleaner
the other adwares got cleaned up but this two keeps reinstalling themselves

There's was this huge package of anti-virus/cleaning/etc. software called TRON. Maybe it's still updated.

Attached: 9aa129593938aed647267e597728f60c.jpg (378x474, 120K)

gon try it
thanc

Attached: mokou k.jpg (420x500, 125K)

>so recently i got caught by this two infamous PUP, Ad-Aware Secure Search and AVG Web TuneUp
Just use AdwCleaner to get rid of that shit and the next time don't be a fool and uncheck those bundleware tickboxes in software installers, or install this: unchecky.com/

Make sure to read the instructions, it does a lot of stuff. Try it in safe mode if it doesn't fix everything on the first try.

Use adwcleaner from malwarebytes website
malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner/

already tried it

Backup your files and clean install wangblows or install linux distro like xubuntu

You could try a process logger and pin them down that way but it's easier to back up what you need and do a clean install.
If you don't mind how did you get these two?

Just wipe everything and restore from one of your backups.

You are probably a windows user... Try installing Process Hacker from their official site. It's like task manager only that most processes cant bypass it. Use process hacker to kill those malicious pieces of shit... Delete them with regedit from your registry, delete them from Roaming delete them from program files.. Just everywhere you see that piece of shit

don't use windows

Try microsoft.com/en-us/download/malicious-software-removal-tool-details.aspx
I don't know if it will help remove these but its worth a try.

Find the process name, right click to open the directory, end the process and delete the files and folder. If it doesn't let you delete, then write down the location and restart in safe mode, then try deleting again.

Alternatively try AdwCleaner, it's intended to remove PUPs and related crap, make sure to not accidentally delete your browser plugins though, you may wait to follow some YT guide to be safe.

Anyway, the best way is PREVENTION so if you stop being a nigger and carefully read what you're installing before clicking "Accept" or "Next" then you will never have to deal with PUPs and adware ever again. Installing only FOSS helps, use github and sourceforge only to download software, if a program you need isn't available there then look for a FOSS alternative, every software has a FOSS alternative if you search hard enough.

malwarebytes is fuccin great