Jow Forums ruined my life

I bought this cheap blue switch keyboard and i cant stop pressing it.
I get constant orgasms, is this normal?

Attached: IMG_3583.jpg (3264x2448, 1.6M)

Is there anything those chinks won't copy?

Pic attached 2000s Apple keyboard.

PS fuck china

Attached: 0b75ebd638d4156d574e71c20bd7bb2e.jpg (1000x561, 92K)

>no numpad
yikes

mine doesn’t even have a tilde but i spent twenty bucks less than op so it does

i miss it just because of the macros

Now buy an Anne Pro 2 and try Kailh Box White.

>>>>>>>>>>ANSI

at work I'm using a vortex pok3r with cherry silent reds, p. comfy

see this faggots? this is a key cap, not the tiny narrow tada shit

how much did op spend?

That feeling will inevitably subside

I used to have blue tactiles as well and I loved it until I realized that I can't use it in group calls and voicechats because of the constant CLACK CLACK CLACK noise that pisses off my so called friends.

I don't frequent Jow Forums so I don't know what type of keyboards are good, but personally I'm thinking of getting a linear or some new type of tactile.
Currently I have logitech's own "romer G" tactile, it's a lot quieter than what I used to have but it's still very noisy.

I'm about to need a new keyboard soon anyway because I'm getting tired of this shit that I'm currently using because it has weak button contacts (those little plastic sticks that slide in to keep the button in place), this problem is almost only affects the CTRL buttons.
Those things keep crumbling and eventually break off, so I had to email their customer service to demand new buttons and the same thing started happening to the new ones.

I don't think I'm using the keyboard roughly or wrong, considering I've had like 20 different keyboards in my life and my current one is the first one that does this.

I usually pay like $80-150 for keyboards

Attached: 1519359464207.png (497x474, 333K)

How about MX clear with O-ring?

I originally planned to get the brown ones but I ended up getting the Romeg G, probably gonna try both clear and brown at some store and decide then

Just use push-to-talk, jesus

If bottoming out, Romer-G is more quite than stock MX switches. That's why O-ring might help you with that.

last time i checked only retarded faggots use blues over browns

Or just get new friends

whats that keyboard user? I WANNA TRY TOO

It's the other way around, brown switches are for anal faggots.

i know you cant be serious, blues are for prissy little faggots that like everyone to hear them type

Imagine paying so much for that piece of shit keyboard when 50 bucks can get you a Model M

Attached: 20180710_0004.jpg (1600x1067, 438K)

try 500

>he uses numpad

Classic poor fag target worker

If you're using a mechanical keyboard at work at least use a black switches like everybody else then.

>blue
I sold mine after two weeks, I couldn't stand the noise.
Went for Wooting instead.

>is it normal?

no, you are just austistic

I've gone full circle, cherrys, ibm m and back to membrane.

Out of all switch styles I think I like scissors the most. Haven't tried any of the high end stuff like hal switches so don't know about those.

Do you have sensitive ears, or was the noise simply annoying to you? The former is why I stopped using blues.

This, Model M is so expensive and the cheapest ones are $100 replicas

Yes blue switches are awesome

It was the high pitch, so I guess the former.
I had a cheap chink keyboard similar to what OP has with knock-off MX Blue switches, maybe that's why.

niggas
bceause of Jow Forums, im considering getting a memechanical keyboard to the office, but its has to be super cheap, yet still a quality product. what do

what shithole do you guys live in
For $100 you can easily get two IBM model M keyboards

Attached: My SSKs.jpg (4032x3024, 2.52M)

> DUURR APPLE HAD WHITE KEYBOARD
> CHINESE STOLE IT! DUURRRRRRRRR
imagine being this computer illiterate and an iTODDLER? amazing.

Attached: 1530611880390.jpg (832x623, 405K)

saw the same model in a computer store last week. felt nice to use and well built. price was reasonable ($30-something.. i forget the exact price). thinking about picking one up soon.

> no keypads
full size keyboards or gtfo.

>model m
>50 bucks

maybe in 2010 before meme exploding

Attached: 1557032783634.gif (255x255, 330K)

but there are keypads, take a closer look. I even have alt-codes thanks to those keypads

I got my model Ms in 2018 for 50 bucks, and another in 2019 for 20

Attached: 20180426_105244.jpg (4032x3024, 3.7M)

those mechanical keyboards that op posted are around $30-$40 new, probably cheaper online. nobody wants to buy someone else's old thrashed out and dirty junk, not at $50 a piece when people were literally throwing this stuff out as trash not that long ago. you expect people to pay the ebay retard tax? get real, champ.
that's adorable, but not exactly what i'd want to use as a daily.

It's a good thing not everyone is an accountant, even IBM realized that back in the 70s. All the top engineers got SSKs while the office workers got full size keyboards.

> All the top engineers got SSKs while the office workers got full size keyboards
[citation needed]

The Industrial SSK was only given to top engineers that worked with IBM. This wasn't a keyboard that you could go out and buy.

oh k. cool. had no idea. live and learn etc.

Yeah man our FEDERAL RESERVE banking system is much better than anything China has ever produced, bet they'll adopt something similar soon to enslave themselves just like we did. Oh wait we didn't enslave ourselves, we just let Jews enslave us without even resisting.

Im looking for a keyboard that makes me feel the same. Any recommendations or do we have a wiki

If you don't want your coworkers to hate you then get the one with brown switches.

Get clicky boxes, better tactile and snappier click without the rattling sound like MX blues.
Get actual silenced switches if you care about noise, brown being silent is a dumb meme.

it's been known for years that you should never do what Jow Forums says ever

are you legally blind?