Systemd is the best

Undisputable facts:
youtube.com/watch?v=IglXPVJ98t0

Attached: 29150857.png (306x306, 130K)

This dude's a faggot but he's right

Holy fucking shit, you wrote that like 0.5 seconds after i published this. You must be one of the chads using Systemd

further proof that luke is an npc and so is his little cuckold following

It was about a full minute later, but sure

I am in awe of how humble you are my lad, I strive to one day have a neckbeard and fedora as magnificent as yours.

he's a faggot for shilling bash scripts minimalism and arch
but he's right for once

He should go back to making tutorials for software

Attached: BoomerDab.webm (1920x1080, 2.55M)

this guy is so fucking ugly and his mannerisms, the way he looks at the camera and rocks back and forth and talks, it's all so fucking autistic, I can't help but be repulsed even though I'm autismal myself

True, but in my experience nothing comes close to Arch and the AUR so I happen to agree with him on that. But then again, I´m just a newbie.

> goes on crying about people who cry about systemd.
hypocrite.
I'm not even anti systemd, i'm okay with it. I do like openrc though, so i'm just using that.

yes, you are a noobie because AUR is nothing special. Fedora and debian have a built in feature in the package manager that gets you all build dependencies and source to build a program, no need to use the browser, and is officially supported. Though Arch is the most up to date and customizable, AUR is not an important thing by itself.

Doesn´t Fedora cost shekels?

it's like debian but the main donator is red hat

Runit just works though

>10min to say "I've been using Linux as a poweruser for 3 years".
Ok faggot.

Attached: DgRkL27W4AAx2L0.jpg (919x1067, 218K)

GNU Shepherd beats everything else into the ground

ok so why is your init system so much better than systemd that you have to cripple yourself with small repositories and slower boot times?

tripfaggot

>init system
>small repositories
?

Attached: 1515711859443.png (563x556, 428K)

>Fedora and debian have a built in feature in the package manager
can you send me a link to learn about that

Do you boot every minute for being mad at it ?
I rarely boot my computers.

Attached: 1554566796290.jpg (400x300, 7K)

not an answer

yeah, both were questions asking you to clarify your retarded statements.

>small repositories
what?
>slower boot times
0.5 faster and uses more ram (which is fine) but apart from that there's no reason to switch to it as well as there is no reason to switch from it.

*0.5 s

not an answer, seeth more with your unsupported neet distro

>autismal

whatever, buddy.

>Fedora and debian have a built in feature in the package manager that gets you all build dependencies and source to build a program
But they don't have the vast amount of software AUR has. Literally everything you would want to install is already there.

Fuck sorry wrong image

Attached: runqvist.gif (350x200, 720K)

*dabs on your cuckery*

Attached: slack.jpg (232x227, 44K)