FUCKIN ASUS

>buy asus fx503vm gaming laptop
>buy it because my job requires me to go outside almost everyday (only in city, never go rural)
>always care it like buying shockproof bag and layer protection for it
>after 3 months of use, problems are starting to occur
>always into heavy cpu usage even when underclocked
>if that happens, the laptop then gone into freezing
>force shutdown, but then when it's turned on again, it will into bios bootlooping instead
>need to rest it for at least one hour, but after heavy cpu usage it will gone into THAT again
>reset the windows, update the bios, disable the updates, still LIKE THAT
>frustration, i make a decision, bring it to asus service center
>a week later, they finally fixed it
>"oh user, don't worry about it. We just do factory reset on all storage. No parts has been replaced"
>"uh..... okay......"
>a month later
>THAT SITUATION is happening again
>bring it back to asus service center

Now it said that some parts have been replaced and waiting the parts to be delivered. Should i trust this fuckin statement. Or just buy another laptop after i sell it to some tech illiterate idiot?

i want a dell but looks like a dell series i want hasn't been arrived yet in my country, but a similar spec like the dell one, lenovo y540 is in my country.

Attached: ahhhh-not-the-bees_o_7116429.jpg (640x480, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/over-a-million-asus-laptops-could-have-been-hacked
blog.malwarebytes.com/security-world/2015/02/lenovo-and-the-superfish-fiasco/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 80K)

I have the same lappy except a rog version. Cpu throttling galore. What you need is a repaste, i did mine but it still heat throttles on mordhau.

>expecting a laptop to last
>2019

>buy gaymen laptop
lmao fucking idiot go back to /v/ and kill yourself

What are you using a gaming laptop for outdoors anyway? Anything that requires large amounts of computing power typically does infinitely better on a workstation or server.

Might want to look into this:
techradar.com/news/over-a-million-asus-laptops-could-have-been-hacked

i am an auditor actually but not field auditor
i go round around from office to office, but not working outdoor

btw is MSi a good brand for gaming laptop?

>buy gaymen laptop
>for work
unpaid high school internships are not a job

i knew this, but is not one of mine that get affected because i checked karspersky and my ip was not in it

as i said, i am working as an auditor

What advice are you looking for?. MSI is equivalent in reputation when it comes to laptops as ASUS is. Not better, not worse. Generally they're equal. If you don't believe that because you feel like you got screwed by ASUS, that's understandable but your perception is warped and wrong.

fuck it then
guess i will buy a lenovo then

damn. Lenovo is the worst of the worst. Just throwing that in there. You want to avoid bullshit avoid them.

any personal experience that you might want to share about lenovo being worst of all?

Long story short it was the blowfish rootkit they put into their laptops that made me say screw them.

blog.malwarebytes.com/security-world/2015/02/lenovo-and-the-superfish-fiasco/

Other than that I used to fix computers a bit for money on the side like 8 years ago a so. I didn't know anything about fixing laptop hardware but I'd still take a look when someone wanted me to check it out and see if it was a quick fix. Between them and HP, got screens that were just fucked and didn't even waste my time.

i guess
it's dell or never huh

What kind of auditor? Unless it has something specifically relying on a GPU like 3d modeling, or compute-heavy tasks like compiling, a gaming laptop is going to actually hinder your work over a business-class laptop or ultrabook. For example, if you just do presentations, word processing, spreadsheets, and web browsing, an ultrabook is lighter, smaller, cheaper, quieter, and will likely have vastly better battery life than your current gaming laptop.

If auditor would ever come to my company and pulled out a toy with red keyboard backlight I would show him the door.

Attached: _1_.jpg (934x700, 72K)

Financial auditor whom using such and extensive usage of Excel functions
To ease the burden of being chased by report deadline, i play vidya
I hate that backlight so i turn it off for almost every time
Also let me remind you fag, those directives don't even care what kind of lappy you Brouht into with you, they only care about how you finish it and your final audited report so the tax watchers and bank collectors can't into buggering them

If the Dell 7559 is available in your area, it's rock solid, affordable, and actually upgradable (RAM, SSD, HDD, wifi), but very heavy and a little outdated. I play Overwatch on mine all the time

>Also let me remind you fag, those directives don't even care what kind of lappy you Brouht into with you, they only care about how you finish it and your final audited report
If that cringebook is ok, you may aswell show up in a tracksuit and flipflops.

Wow Excel.
Such GPU.
Much power.
You don't get a doge because you are a bad boy. Bad boy! That and I'm also 2lz.

>buy gaming laptop
>gets fucked with the product
>gets fucked with the warranty and service
>wants to trick and jew people into buying his fuck up
I hope you get gassed you retard. I hope a nigger, muslim or a 3rd world monkey shoots you, actual fucking scumbag, mental dickface degenerate, that deserves to be gunned down like the animal that you are.

>imagine being this assblasted about the fucking backlighting on a laptop keyboard

Attached: 12389712981112.png (580x522, 250K)

AUDITORS RISE UP!

Attached: jared-leto-joker-1stlook-1537557404524_1280w.jpg (979x1425, 135K)