The only reason why you faggots dont want your data sold and tracked is because you want to believe that people...

The only reason why you faggots dont want your data sold and tracked is because you want to believe that people actually care about you
>pro tip: they dont

Attached: a3969659956_10.jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

cunny

Based.

Attached: 1504983005226.jpg (424x1026, 52K)

No I just dont like getting cucked by my own computer

fucking pedo

fucking based

she's legal in human years :^)

Allowing companies to sway you into buying their crap

>he can't help himself from falling to jewish tricks

Attached: kek.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Then why do they want my data?

You talk so much about programming, but you cant talk about hacking because you cant actually do anything. I run a hacked network of computers that I programmed to click on googles ads in my secret website. I even write my own viruses to make people get hacked into my network. I work at home and have a bunch of screens showing me what people on my network are doing on their screens. I can even set it so that i can see the code of their computers. can you guys do any of that? I dont think so. I bet you dont know where all the websites real hackers hang out are either? if you name them, I just might tell them that marshviperX sent you.

>thinking ads don't influence you
Being this much of a brainlet when you can just block all in under 5mins

>bruh statistics don't apply to me,
nigger

>implying i dont block ads
why block the tracker if theres no ad to begin with
lad you strawmanned so hard that i could feed an entire 10 acres of cattle with that shit

0/10 kys

if people didnt care what i did why would my data be worth anything

they dont care about you as an individual
stupid goy

but they care what i do, and as far as i am aware, i am just the sum of my actions

You must be new here.

>changing the subject after having already engaged in prev post

It's OK to lose

They don't care about you and me.
They care about "that mass of people with that zero day exploit we can extort money from".
And if you're one of em, well, you're one of em.

I like loli so they probably do care.