"Tranny Faggots" In programming

Ubuntu is apparently maintained by trannies, Go is maintained by trannies, Rust is maintained by faggots, arch is for maintained by trannies and libreboot too. How do i steer clear of these "Tranny Faggots", which distro and programming language one is free of tranny faggots and which ones are full of them?

Attached: 1529463141456.png (821x826, 116K)

Gender and sexuality doesn't matter, if the thing they're making is bad, don't use it.

I don´t care if it´s maintained by "trannies", I just noticed that it´s a common insult so i assume that if something is maintained by "tranny faggots" it means that it´s maintained by assholes or people with a shady background.

Serenity
one developer, not a tranny

When they say tranny, they mean trannies, not assholes or whatever

>How do i steer clear of these
Write your own shit then, cocksucker.

Cared enough to make a thread about it apparently. Also:

> I just noticed that it´s a common insult so i assume that if something is maintained by "tranny faggots" it means that it´s maintained by assholes or people with a shady background.
lol newfag. they call it "tranny" because it's used/made by actual trannies. Do you even know what a tranny is?

Which of Russ Cox and Rob Pike are trannies?

Fair enough tranny autists ruin everything but thems the breaks with the Internet. Anyone can ruin anything.

you can't, suck it up
it's over and they won for now

My nigga, you´re the ones using developer trannies as insults. I i´m not trying to steer clear of them, It was my version of asking for a Jow Forums approved distro or programming language to learn. Jow Forums is notorious for tons of things so I asked my question in what I consider to be Jow Forums language.

Nowhere is safe bro but rust and Debian may aswell be considered a form of HRT

TempleOS, HolyC

just curious, how old are you?

Ahh yes, Terry Davis gift to humanity, I´ve used it for a short period of time on a vm, I can´t imagine using it daily.

>cue webm of terry beating it in his van stream to weeb trannies

Don't be confused, it's rarely trannies are the main contributors of actual code.

But they are in control of most big projects, their corporate masters has seen to it.

>Go is mantained by trannies
What did you just say about Thompson and Pike?

fuck trannies

fuck n-words

Frickin frickers

Attached: Skärmklipp12.png (1000x64, 7K)

windows. its made by capitalist boomers.

Use OpenBSD and write in C.

It is run by an anti-communist dictatorship. Code correctness and security not political correctness and homosexuality.

Attached: openbsd.png (1366x768, 52K)

Hows battery life compared to linux?

quite based

Great especially if you have a Thinkpad. Use the power-saving apmd -A to scale your CPU.

Try again, fag.

>not political correctness and homosexuality.

> firefox

Alright, Just give me 4 years to come up with a comeback and I´ll try again. You whiteknighting, openminded intellectual.

Java

Assembly language ...or just grow up and do what suits you

the only way is to live in the wilderness evidently. if you don't want to use free software you have to deal with the utter cancer of shit like that adobe thread up right now. personally free software is more tolerable.

considering who you've put in your name field you already know the answer. pure C. use literally any OS that has a C compiler. dont even bother to think about external politics.

I happened to be looking at the Libreboot contributors yesterday. Eighteen names, two are female, but neither is a biological female. WTF?

I only know a little bit about Terry Davis, I used this name since he would say "Is this niggerlicious or is it divine intellect?" which I remembered when I made this thread.

One of them started a bunch of drama with the rest of the Linux foundation since she thought that they were homophobes for firing some other transexual or some shit like that.