Knows HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C#, SQL, Python, Java

>Knows HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C#, SQL, Python, Java
>Doesn't find any job
Why?

Attached: file.jpg (150x101, 5K)

are you networking or retarded?

If you want to find a job you should learn to find jobs.

Show us your portfolio. You do have one, right?

Self-esteem problems prevent you from applying, you have nothing to show your expertise or you really don't know those techs

probably too old

Not him but what if you don't network because you're too depressed to reliably sustain human connections? Is it still possible to get a job?

You're white

Have you tried looking at IT recruiters in your area? They're there to get you a job.

Not any kind of decent job unless you get lucky and someone takes pity on you. Get a part-time job doing something menial. In the meantime see a therapist, even if they can't outright solve the issues causing your depression, at least it's someone that will listen to you and you can talk with.

because you can't leetcode

was in this position.
>dropped a lot of bad habits like drinking
>started working out, fasting and eating healthy
>no more fat
>no more serious depression
>reached out to old friends, coworkers, family, even bridges i thought were burned
>started talking to an old friend who has a web dev job in my area
>he got me an interview
>i got a job
you really really need connections in any professional field. there are thousands of people who can claim to be an expert in something. the ones who get in the door first are the ones who have someone inside waiting for them.

Found a job after a week, didn't even finished uni
I only sent 5 CV's. The first interview never called back, got hired by the second one, after that i received two more calls
How the fuck do you have issues with finding IT jobs? Do you all live in San Francisco?

salary? you're probably the $10/hr guy they're hiring over the $27/hr graduate

No one cares if you "know" a programming language
I'd throw your resume in the trash as soon as I saw an applicant listing that they "know" programming languages.
Because it just means that they haven't actually designed anything and they don't know shit.

>not being a 10x 270/h graduate

Signed. You need to list out projects you have done. Also you need to tune your resume based on each job description. Cover letters are very much needed. Some people just throw out applications with no cover letter.

And a paragraph at the top of your resume deceiving you and your goal is good too.

Do some projects and build something worth hiring. Most of the losers from my classes that can’t find anything are worthless on paper. Make something nice to show. Get your mom to read your resume and spell check it.

sadly this

fucking this

Don't you have to say things like:
"made website from scratch in node.js"
"wrote a task manager in python"
Or something like that? At least indicating what language or whatever it's in?

Do you actually "know" these languages/tools or are you just putting them on your resume?

I put SQL on my resume when I was first trying to get a job and that was just because I read a w3cschool page or two on it and said "Huh, that's easy".

Attached: pepeannoyed.jpg (250x241, 7K)

What does this even mean?

throw php in there

i'm really glad for you, user! I hope you carry on like that

>at least it's someone that will listen to you
kek

Best advice for every job you apply for, call them up, ask questions and try to show some enthusiasm. This could give you a small boost and let you stand out. Also, projects which shows you passion and you knowing your shit when it comes to meme designs. You can even reference them when you get asked questions.
Glad no one cares about that cancerous shit in my country
You should list them, since a lot of places are using those shitty automated resume scanners plus gives an indicator towards HR staff. Obviously, you should show you know how to program rather than reciting languages in interviews.

This. Build a portfolio and preferably at least partially deploy it on a VPS behind a domain name.

Employers look for skills they can make money with.

Probably start off by not leading with HTML and CSS. You can learn those in minutes to hours.

Next up, have you tried contacting a recruiter? They're pretty damn good and can give you advice on your CV, what you should do for interviews and do quite a bit of work for you.

>doesn't know oop, data structures, algorithms or basic development workflows
you can freelance but you'll keep playing vidya anyway

No response?

>>Next up, have you tried contacting a
>Have you tried looking at IT recruiters in your area? They're there to get you a job.
recruiter?
How and where do I find recruiters?

based, good idea user

Haha okay pol