/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

usenet dead on arrival edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.
>Usenet and indexer spam is off topic itt

News:
Nothing interesting

previous thread

Attached: usefagsonlifesupport.jpg (710x512, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crackwatch.com/drm/denuvo/games
imdb.com/title/tt1294679/
files.loligang.moe/CpSJMYvB.torrent
yuki.la/jp/2806586
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/60946660/#60950331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for based OP

Attached: 1551301313588.png (741x700, 47K)

>brod

Someone still hasn't created a proper UG replacement

Attached: fbm.jpg (1000x1000, 93K)

people can't even crack commonly used drm right now

>bitter OP image
kek

Already up

Attached: fast.png (444x250, 24K)

Usenet is basically worthless if you can't get one of the top 2 indexer accounts. And you can't because invites are closed. Unless you're already on HDB, in which case it's still pointless. Don't waste your money getting a provider like I did. It's worthless. And the "lol it's free" providers are even worse. Can't imagine filling all that shit out only to find out it's fucking pointless. At least I'm only out a few bucks.

Stick to the tracker RPG unless you have a omg or .in invite in hand. Which you won't, because they're impossible to get.

DDL is 100% legal though.

BTN was faster

myspleen is such a piece of shit

mirrored from BTN in mere seconds.

naturally, the p2p one (amazon sourced) originated from btn

better than dealing with nostalgics insane sysop

Came here from Luke Smith’s transmission video. What’s the first step to joining a decent private tracker to climb?

myspleen is barely ever up

I was already done downloading when usenetfags were still busy packing that shit into rars

>What’s the first step to joining a decent private tracker to climb?
red interview

>when usenetfags were still busy packing that shit into rars
you mean when their mirror boxes downloaded and reuploaded automagically

Luke smith never once mentioned private trackers
Also he left his password and I got his IP from the torrent.
If he had forwarded his ports I could have fucked him over.
He's done stupid shit like that in the past.

Yeah well unless you got some invites to share, no one really gives a fuck.

same goes for the usenetfags

>download torrent
>create rar archives
>upload to usenet
>post to indexer
>download nzb
>download rars and parity files
>repair files
>extract rars
and all that just do you can delete the episode today instead of tomorrow. that seems terribly inefficient even if it just takes a few seconds (which i doubt considering got is like 4gb) think about how long that would take for an 80gb season pack

>think about how long that would take for an 80gb season pack
they do it with their boxes for their service

>same goes for the usenetfags
That was directed at the usenet fags.

they extract the rar for you?

A link to the wiki is in the comments

that was just the hash of his password. also why would anyone ever forward the rpc port?

>why would you ever want remote access

>what is ssh tunneling

hi luke

hey i didn't say rpc is bloat

been uploading my archive for the past three days to slsk
sorry for the poor selection so far. the read speeds are shit, but i can assure you that the quality is incredible.

still ded

mirror the site on your own then

>mirror site that wont load

Maybe you should have thought about that when it was working.

maybe nostalgic shouldnt have failed at mirroring it and i wouldnt have to worry about mirroring it

They weren't going for a mirror at first, they wanted to take everything and turn it into trash re-encodes to save file size or something stupid like that.

i miss sct and scc

Path to waffles?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

too bad its been down for months

What drm?

they are probably talking about denuvo

crackwatch.com/drm/denuvo/games
Are any of these even worth cracking? Maybe MK11, and that's it.

>crackwatch.com/drm/denuvo/games

I think the bigger problem is that all of the games worth playing that have been cracked have only been bypassed rather than the protection completely being removed.

still got my torrentleech account which i haven't used yet, is it worth anything?
can it help me get into better trackers?

torrentleech is a decent general tracker

but no it can't really get you into any good trackers, best option imo is to interview into red and go from there into wherever you want

damn, i shouldn't have let my ipt and avistaz accounts expire

Fuck you nigger, old full adultswim blocks with original commercials is something btn would never get

IPT is blacklisted by the cabal and the only thing avistaz would get you is their sister sites

ipt & co is literally the shadiest group of trackers there are, most decent trackers ban people offering invites for them. no invites to be found their either

avistaz is okay but you can't really get into any trackers from there

>site goes down for hours every single fucking day
enjoy it while it lasts fag

Any privatetrackerfag out there willing to make an effort to share a file that many will appreciate?

I know I'm among many on Jow Forums who've been trying to track down a copy of this movie about hikikomoridom:

Ima boku wa (2008) imdb.com/title/tt1294679/

If you're charitable and able to find this on a private tracker, would you share it as a mega link or something for the rest of us?

People have asked for this before and I already have it on my PC.

Do you mind sharing it, user? I've looked through ever reference I can find in the various Jow Forums archives and can't find a source. If you find a source now and share it on something like mega.co.nz, lots of us will be able to get it and share it in turn.

That would be better than nothing, and maybe I can track down subs on their own, or get someone to translate.

gtfo you aren't me

theres ones with subs on ptp

>If you find a source now and share it on something like mega.co.nz, lots of us will be able to get it and share it in turn.
Last time I posted a torrent.

I can't find that in the archives. Are you able to share again? I and many others would be very grateful.

files.loligang.moe/CpSJMYvB.torrent
It's going to take some time to download.

>loligang.moe
user pls

Thanks so much user! I'll re-share it later on myself.

>that filehost
based

Any non curry trackers invite thread.

in the picture - uploaded 7 mins ago, seeders 0. am I missing some explanation that justifies this?

it's sad that the fucker trying to attack usenet providers and indexers and trackers kind of provoked this OP pic.
usenet has its characteristics and it has its place.

MANY BIG SEEDINGS TO PTP SIRS !!

>I can't find that in the archives.
wut, it's literally been posted on Jow Forums forever
here is a link to a thread made in 2009 with a link to a (now dead) torrent yuki.la/jp/2806586
some other user posted a mega link here archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/60946660/#60950331
and some on /wsr/

what are you smoking

I meant I couldn't find an active link. I've found lots of links and lots of talk about it, but nothing active and working now, and yeah I saw the mega folder, but it's also dead.

Sounds like a personal problem, shitlord. Never saw it down.

have sex incel

what in the everloving fuck is this

>Johnny.English.Strikes.Again.2018.1080p.UHD.Blu-ray.DTS.HDR.x265-PbK-Rakuvfinhel

>UHD

>1080p

its taken from the uhd bd. like how you get 720p encodes from a regular bd.

How strict is torrentleech about not uploading their torrents to other trackers? I mean its scene shit so how would they know its from there?

>want to see Barry but BTN won't allow it to be uploaded because of web-dl rules

T-Thanks, BTN

what are the rules?