70920850, fuck you, also you did a shitty job. Anyone that played xbox minecraft did better.

Attached: bruh.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

computercraft.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I play Minecraft too, OP (here's my home hole)
but this belongs to

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2560x1410, 481K)

boggles the mind that passes came out in 2012

why? It was the streongest time of Jow Forums.js and stuff

I lost the password to my old account a while back and I don’t have access to the email anymore. Where can I get a cheap key so I don’t have to rebuy the whole game?

Pirate it, idort

But I actually want to play online

Buy a cheap, hacked account. I think it costs like 1$.

>anyone got 4 pigs i can kill?

Could Jow Forums at least play minetest? We could have something great in our hands which is open/libre

This is a Jow Forums minetest server, I think its something like lordkek.us or something have a look in the archives.

Have you guys played with porgramming mods?

Computer craft is simple and limited
Open computers is really well made, probably best one
Computronics add some nice utilities like text to speech
TIS-3D and RetroComputers are interesting but less practical.
I would like to try that magic programming mod, PSI I think, but never had any occasion.

Implementating IP stack on oc is fun.

Attached: OpenComputers.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

I like the crafting recipes from OpenComputers fun and easy to craft, sadly I cant program shit so I have no use for the mod

Don't

But they are not actually? It's tons of microcrafting. I always put that shit to Applied Energetics crafting because I kept running out of transistors and metal bits while crafting.

I like to craft the small transistors and platters

Attached: IMG-20170715-WA0011.jpg (597x589, 80K)

What texture pack is that?

Like when you fake ran away and fake killed yourself and fake cried everywhere.
Loser faggot.

Based.

Minecraft is literally 50% off for the anniversary

any monitor mods? you know, just a monitor that receive analog signals and display them
that way people can build computers with just redstone and still have a workable display

>Implementating IP stack on oc is fun.
Nice, I've never used the mod but I assume the base networking functionality is more akin to a single network passing around Ethernet frames? And you implemented the network (and transport) layer?

You are looking for computercraft mod. It uses LUA coding for programming, can be quite fun with setting up turtles to do a ton of work for you.
computercraft.info/

Haven't played that in some time now, server just idles anymore. This is why you whitelist users on your server. Don't want the darkies messing shit up.

You can archive that with pretty much any of these mods. But they all need some programming since analog signal doesn't carry much information without active components.

Yeah, you only have link layer and (slow) relays. However you can create small one block computers(microcontrollers), which I used as routers. They even distribute firmware updates across the network.
Open computers has pretty nice Unix adaptation, so I wrote libraries and daemons for internet and transport layers. However I have up before making HTTP, SSH etc.

OC > CC

Also what do you guys think about making Jow Forums creative programming server? I don't have any other use for my dedicated server and could setup a server with plots and all.

Attached: F1mOu8C_d.jpg (533x475, 41K)

Why?

Play on pirated services. I remember that cykas had launcher with their own authorization service and skin support.