Is it a meme or does it really work?

Is it a meme or does it really work?

Attached: 1620DC3C-F068-4A53-AC51-C06F33AF3550.png (1280x768, 73K)

Try it let us know

no, because five minutes isn't long enough to satisfy internet addiction and you will never get back to the task at hand

i do 15, 5, and 30.
it works well.

It's not about time management, or about having 5 minutes to use the internet as you'd in your spare time. It's about giving your brain a break and not do the same activity for too long. You may browse Jow Forums of course but shouldn't commit to it

It'd work better if the small breaks consisted of mindfulness.

The general idea works well, space out your practice and recall at longer and longer intervals and you'll never forget it.

no it doesnt work. you try to stick with it for like 3 days max, then you just revert back to your old habits. nothing is more effective than having mr noseberg looking over your shoulder to make sure you're working so you get to remain
a wageslave so you have enough money to buy booze and pot to make you forget you have such a shitty life

whats the point? why not just do whatever needs to be done then take a break?

I think you might me talking to a zoomer.

is a meme and works

Attached: 1494705561024.jpg (248x195, 12K)

works for me only if I don't use my phone in the break
I rather listen to music on my DAC

This shit sounds retarded, just sit and work.

Its good if you are an AHDHDD retard that can't concentrate for thirty seconds. I have laser focus so ion need that shiet nigga.

Meme.
5min break is way too short.
Better work 2h and do a 30 min break.

Yep. It works

...why not just sit down and work for 25 mins without a stupid meme timer? is that so fucking hard?

>work on something until you get pissed off about it not working
>decide you will never code again
>take a break for 30 minutes
>come back with a solution

been working for the past 3 years

Meme
I have ADHD though so dont take my word too seriously

Just install workrave and set to 1-3 minute break very 20 min and a 5-10 min break every hour or so. Make sure to actually get up and move around.

Is this for people with a mental deficiency or something? I just do work until I need a break, take a break as long as I need to collect my thoughts, and repeat.

I used it when I had problems with procrastinating. Really helps with starting a productive time but the pauses often collided with a phase of concentration so I ended up skipping some.

I struggled with attention after years working on support
A low calorie diet, some light exercise, and 5km walk a day fixed everything
And I said LIGHT exercise... High intensity puts you into overdrive and affects your focus

As long as your breaks are something other than youtube or Jow Forums. Try doing a few pushups or walk around as a break.