Cheap (free) cable tv

I already pay for the internet, why should I pay an extra $60 for cable. Can anyone tell me how to hook this shit up and get cable since they left the box open?

Attached: B8C6347C-EDF2-4CBC-8CF1-B34990455D0C.jpg (3264x2448, 1.99M)

Different view

Attached: 07895B4B-7268-4B37-8528-CC7B77E2E6EE.jpg (3264x2448, 1.83M)

Are you black or Russian?

Hi shlomo! how are the kids?

Jamal, Pablo, whatever, TV decoders have card in them, which checks if you paid or not.
Analog cable TV died 5 years ago.
Cable TV doesn't exist in Russia. Only sat or something internet based.

likely not possible. the shit is probably encrypted to the specific set-top box which you likely don't still have and this assumes they even activated the signal on the wire, which they probably disconnected upstream.

Oy vey how disappointing, but jesus fuck you guys are hilarious

Makes sense why they were cocky enough to leave this shit hanging open

just remove cables and connect them elsewhere to see what happens

Most cable companies have encrypted all their channels so you won't get any channels unless you have a cable box.

I swapped the orange wires and lost internet, I know that other orange cable has to have it. I live in a pretty shitty small town that was supposed to get an internet upgrade a few years ago, and still have the coaxial outputs in every room, so it wouldn’t surprise me if we still have analog tv here, spectrum is the provider

use an antenna brainlet

Attached: .jpg (2000x2000, 192K)

Pbs receiver? No thanks

>I already pay for the internet, why should I pay an extra $60 for cable
Because that isn't copyright infringement, that's theft of service. It doesn't matter if the cable is just there and to get it all you have to do is move some filters around, what you're doing is legally no different than having someone fix your car or install new electrical in your house and not paying them. Morally, it's no different than hooking up illegally to the mains because what's one more house worth of load? Also, while kikes do need to get fucked, no amount of going "oy vey" and trying to paint a comapany as them is going to get you any sympathy when you're literally trying to jew your way into not paying for a service you are under no means entitled to.

Anyways, there is absolutely no way you are getting free cable because it 100% is encrypted. The companies know niggers like you exist. The infrastructure change to do the encryption is minimal apart from supplying new set top boxes, so it's pretty much impossible that this isn't the case. Thing is, if you had done any Googling at all you'd know there's a way to legally get just about any channel for a one time payment of about $200 (yes, including sports, which is what I'm absolutely sure this is about), but instead of doing absolutely any leg work you just come in and make a personal tech support thread, not even asking "what's a cheaper alternative to cable?", but "help me bix mood the tv." No. Go fuck yourself.

I'm happy about the fact that you're poor enough to make paying for cable TV channels the usual way a no-go, and dumb enough to still need them badly but not know how to acquire them.

Attached: DCEEDE93BEE64D00BA311585B2194D16.jpg (940x960, 100K)

god you're the worst type of person

>being this mad
I’m not OP but $60 for cable is fucking retarded when you consider the fact that you get bombarded with ads every 5 minutes on top of a monthly payment. I’d be shocked if cable still existed by 2025. Good point on the google search though, this same topic takes 5 seconds to research

I have no idea why you'd want TV. It's 2019. Stream or pirate.

I wouldn't watch TV if you gave it to me legally for free

>$60 for cable is retarded
I agree, but apparently they're keeping a business afloat at that price so enough people must be willing to pay for it at that price. You could just, you know, not use cable if that doesn't seem like a reasonable price to you. Being a nigger and stealing a service you have no right to is not the solution.

I did plenty of research and couldn’t find shit on this set up. Jow Forums is last resort for anything obviously. But loose orange cable into port 1, and the rest of the loose cables into the other ports just gave my house basic cable. Also I’m a black Jew who did this solely for sports channels lmao

In Brazil you just place an antenna on your roof, if you don't already have one from your cable provider, then you buy a decoder/receiver that's something like 50 US dollars and you get lifetime free cable and never again give a single penny to the Hollywood jews

Stop stealing shit you fucking nigger.

Long term I’d prefer something like that, big mad up there said something about a $200 piece that’ll give me almost every channel so that’s most likely what I’ll do. It looks like shit right now

People don't know how to use internet still?

I used to install cable, you're fucked.
Like everyone said, Jews doubled down and went full digital along with encryption so they could stop piracy and charge people for converter boxes.

Even if TV weren't digitally encrypted these days you'd be stealing service by hooking up a cable they'll know shouldn't be connected and that leads directly back to your residence.

this
But also funny how the retards in this thread think think tapping a signal is the moral equivalent to stealing
>but he's stealing dBs from his neighbors
No, the signal source is made to handle more houses than the ones currently connected, it literally makes no difference.