Gentoopill me on Tails. Does the NSA really hate it that much?

gentoopill me on Tails. Does the NSA really hate it that much?

Attached: 1545988834643.png (1366x768, 173K)

Hate it? They're behind it

dude, the NSA made tails, and kali.

In 2012 they did. Their main tactic was denial of service.
There are a few limited high-resource deanonymising attacks but they aren't very effective if you have good opsec.

then why does Snowden say its good?

>implying Snowden isn't a part of NSA

he's not

So Snowden is an NSA plant to try and get people to download compromised software, and everything he revealed about them was an orchestrated effort by the NSA to destroy what little character they had?

>Babbys first plausible deniability

>schizos 12,085th delusion

Tails does nothing you can't setup yourself, the power of tails is that it allows for users who don't know how to apparmor and iptables to have a such system with little effort.
I personally used to love tails until they switched to pos gnome 3, I would go back into loving it if fucking devs switched over to XFCE or LXDE.

It's funny how they complain they want to make it look like windows so an activist can use it on a wifi coffee without raising awareness, yet they keep using the DE that looks the less like windows.
Worse of all is that gnome 3 runs slow like shit on old hardware, unusable slow, and guess what, an activist in a fascist country may not have access to a fast computer and also may want to use the computer for shortest time as possible to limit the probability of getting caught, but hey! Tails devs think it's better to let users wait for gnome to do it's think and risking getting caught.

>Wow the NSA is spying on everyone, but luckily this former NSA spook has told me exactly how to avoid the spying, better focus on using that as much as I can now

Oh my sweet summer child, like a lamb to the slaughter.

if you could provide some evidence Snowden is a secret NSA spook I'd really like to see it

It goes deeper. The NSA is just a front for another group. The NSA is currently fighting the CIA, and once they take down the CIA, we will have to abolish the NSA and implement a new intelligence agency, which has already been implemented but is not yet public. This will also happen AFTER quantum key-cracking machines are made publicly known. The new intelligence agency will release new encryption techniques which they "prove" to be quantum-safe, those techniques are being engineered right now to have a backdoor that only the US will be able to take advantage of for the next decade.

Exactly.

No. They don’t care. The CPU backdoors gives them root privilege on any OS.
Buy a Chinese CPU if you want security. But good luck compiling everything from source then.

>Buy a Chinese CPU if you want security.

Attached: 1519186355400.png (224x217, 5K)

Well you can choose who spies on you. Chinese can’t do anything to you if you live in the US.

Then what CPU is that retard Stallman using that he thinks he's safe with

Dumbo, there is assembly code which gives you root access on x86 architectures. It’s not even a secret, it’s even on YouTube.

I'm not denying that

low level trolling

If you could easily gain root on any x86 system via x86/x86_64 assembly every box that runs any code at all would be riddled with malware

nobody thinks this.

Jesus, you kids. Seriously STFU

he's not technically wrong, it's just misleading. When you are creating exploits on this level they end up needing to be very specific or very sophisticated, which is why not every box is infected, but tons of computers do get infected constantly, and these days malware isn't always as visible as it once was, many forms of malware remain "dormant" waiting for activation that never happens, or are using a specific host as a way to find a path to their actual target.

The Furtfh Dimenfion!

Attached: acktually.jpg (225x225, 11K)

because no matter what input you give to Chrome, it isn't going to run the arbitrary code needed. The compiler couldn't do it.

It's literally an NSA honeypot

still implying given enough time an attacker could attack the system with well crafted assembly
While technically true, as nobody can prove the x86 architecture or whatever given system architecture is secure, it is very unlikely. Regardless, the people who research this shit tend to report it to security vendors because it makes more money than the NSA.
Best part is if they don't pay you, or they don't patch the issue, you can make your PoC public to force their hand and make them look shitty.

i'd love to see a source indicating anything else, but I know I won't.

>what is heads
Still has a long way to go.

Use heads instead.
But yes, the NSA hates Tails as much as Jews hate Christianity. Which is, not at all, as they made it in the first place.

Whether he's still NSA, CIA, a Russian spy or anything, what he leaked is verifiably true.
It's not like truth changes just because someone you don't like said it.

only good thing about it is a fast way to enter a diskless environment, without setting up tmpfs etc (you can run the iso from hdd with the same effect)