Redpill me on spending all my free time on the computer

Redpill me on spending all my free time on the computer

Attached: chad rapist.jpg (1543x4845, 924K)

It's based and redpilled

If you are youngish you have basically infinite anime to watch.

Before you say you aren't into cartoons etc w/e try watching some of the more adult shit first ffs.

Also 100% give up on women, flirting is ok but the second one gets serious completely fucking ignore her, like don't even make eye contact and keep any direct responses as quick and brief as possible.

Trust me she will lose her shit and you can just jerk off later about how desperate she looked.

Also be prepared to die a little inside every day.

time on computer = good
time on internet = bad

>animetard is giving advices about women

>anime website

this, stay clear of youtube

Based Chad . I wish i was chad and get away with everything.

Those look like normal girls I'd try to mac on. Damn.

IT'S OVER

this
people keep vilifying PCs but they're possibly the most productive thing you can spend your time on, if we exclude the internet

sure kid.

>that pic
Huge if real, jesus, Chad does really get away with everything.

>try

Never said did. Well the first one definitely but that third one is probably one that'd friend zone me.

FUCK. Somebody needs to continue this experiment. Would that forgive murder?

I wonder if dudes would do it too.

that's some interesting advice. I'm kinda confused by it though.
What do I do if a girl tells me she's cold and wants to lay by me to warm up?

This actually makes me think more about it. Yeah, some guys would, some guys wouldn't. The thing is tinder is mostly a hookup app, so who really gives a fuck about the person's past crimes if you are going to have sex with them for fun with no relationship?

I would think women would be cautious around a guy with a past of physically abusing his power, but it seems all Chad has to say is "it's in the past." To each their own, I guess you take a risk interacting with any stranger. Also, let's be honest. The vast majority of men would go for it, hell I know I would.

Unless you have perfect posture, it's damaging your back. In fact even with perfect posture, extended periods of sitting are really bad for your back and also your digestive system and bowels. Bad for your eyes, bad for your ability to concentrate on more in-depth things.

Just set up some time limits, using an addon like leechblock to limit access to websites as well during certain periods.

How is that incel life working out for you, user.

>giving a fuck about your body
kek

>I would think women would be cautious around a guy with a past of physically abusing
Roasties are retarded

>user

sounds to me like he's voluntarily celibate but who the fuck knows man, these kids these days with their genders and they're pronouns

>user
>incel
I don't think you actually know any of these words.

bad for digestice system? Maybe this is why my shit is always formless and mushy

>Sitting is bad for you
Humans grow old and weak, if you don't want your eyes to get fucked you could stare at a wall all day and do nothing else, but whats the point then?

I fucking hate whores. FUCK WOMEN.

There are a subset of women that are attracted to murderers. ie the ones that worship school shooters, bundy, etc.

You won't accomplish anything.

>I dont rape anymore its cool
kek

Try yogurt or other foods with good bacteria in them.

Never stop dropping those blackpills.

Real if huge.

I don’t think there is a red pill. Pretty much everyone agrees that spending all if your time on a computer is physically and psychologically damaging. You gotta strike a balance.

heh, new here are ya? you're on the wrong site kiddo ;)

That's actually not bad advice at all.
Most of the time spent on a computer that _is_ actually wasted is time spent mindlessly browsing the internet.
That isn't to say that browsing the internet is _always_ a waste of time, but it's the one use of computers that tends to be the most wasteful.
Time spent offline is almost always better. Even mindless media comsumption is better, as you are at least enjoying yourself. Mindless browsing isn't even fun.

Looksmaxxxing is everything.
It takes a lot of effort to look like a 9/10 but it's definitely worth it.

That's literally NPC reasoning.

You are an adult, you can tell what is productive and what isn't. Pick what is good for you and prioritize what makes you happy. Focus more on what gives you long term benefits, but do not forget to relax and have fun so you will be able to work for your future.

That's a conclusion, not reasoning.
If you think about it for a bit, you'll probably come to the same one.

So fucking this. The cringefest and cancer on youtube these days is fucking lethal

>KidsR'Us

Man, this dude is getting bitches even though he's fucked in the head AND a debbie downer. If only I had the motivation to be fit.

Underrated comment.
This is good advice user, hoard things to do and unplug yourself.

Nah.
Because of internet, I got all my work skills, met best friends, found job, relax, took part in interesting projects, found new hobbies, subcultures, imageboards, etc.
Without internet i could not be that productive at work and have so much fun in my free time.
Internet is the most powerful tool humanity ever created.

depends if youre standing up

>not spending all your *paid* on the computer