framatube.org/
invidio.us/
vidlii.com/

Direct-link file upload:
streamable.com/
catbox.moe/

Android YouTube viewer/downloader - newpipe.schabi.org/
PC YouTube downloader - youtube-dl.org/

Attached: 1557221046659.jpg (436x436, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/PewDiePie
bitchute.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whoops I forgot peertube

Subscribe to Float Plane.

Vidm...
oh, that's right

Attached: crying yotsuba.jpg (571x459, 42K)

Invidious was really slow for me last week. From my connection i can run barely run normal youtube on 1080p 2x speed without buffering so i had to switch back

Watch youtube using something like hooktube. That limits the amount of information Google can take from you, avoids ads, and costs Google money because you're downloading data from them regardless.

Fuck off back to Jow Forums.

>limits the amount of information
Can you imagine being so ashamed of your own tastes that this matters?
Conservatism was a mistake.

>catbox.moe
No thanks www.put.re is a lot better

?

Bitchute is centralized crap.

>create an account on a peertube instance in february
>upload some videos
>the instance goes down few weeks after
Hopefully, I downloaded my videos before that but it pissed me off. I'm considering joining a new instance now. Which one should I join? I'm looking for a free speech focused instance with a good limit of upload.

The only people against Youtube are the triggered right-wing slowflakes who are butthurt because Youtube doesn't give money to Nazis.

Why does this trigger you though?

Dailymotion
Vimeo

spotted the SJW shill

It belongs on Jow Forums.

It's technology related, and YouTube is proprietary. Why does everything you personally don't like belong on Jow Forums?

and you belong on tumblr

So streaming websites with no content? What makes youtube what it is isn't the website, but the content

Oh sweaty, who hurt you?

Attached: 1547562431429.jpg (473x440, 34K)

Bait or moron.

Attached: 1549067394416.jpg (1436x674, 218K)

>1337_megahacker
Seems pretty based tbqh.

Attached: putin_hacker.png (1079x1399, 1.63M)

You didn't change anything.

Oh shit, now I see it.

enjoying the corporate nuts in your mouth while goolag sells out to china and undermines the democracy?
you are shilling for corporate tyranny - you are the enemy of the working class people, you are the real nazi

Use d.tube

You don't have to tell me that. Tell them!

>the tyranny of free videos
You're not very bright, are you?

>actively suppressed points of view
>free
How's that globo-homo cock taste?

Attached: 1554414487127.jpg (800x1223, 582K)

>The only people against Youtube are the triggered right-wing...

Queen Nasim begs to differ.

Attached: 1543650008521.webm (640x360, 2.12M)

Okay
Use d.tube

The absolute madlad.

The only reason to use a YouTube alternative is if your a Jow Forumstard. Containment *tube's and boards are necessary for eradicating those tranny retards

Youtube has gone to shit since Google bought it, and everyone knows it. It has become harder and harder to find the type of stuff that youtube was built on, which was mostly vlogging, and video made by non-professionals. Youtube has become the de-facto dumping ground for video, and since they've gotten so much flak about shit like terrorist videos, and pedophiles, and everything else people don't want to see, they are now apparently making it more like any other media channel, except they still allow almost anyone to upload. The state of online video was better years ago, in the aspect of finding content, because there were competitors and every video hosting site had a different flavor. Youtube has gotten too damn big and turned to shit, and it took out other websites with it.

List of Google employees:
The only reason to throw a temper tantrum when people suggest a alternative to YouTube is if your purpose is to keep people using YouTube.

>MUH BLOCKCHAIN
>EARN CRYPTO
rotfl nope
just host your own peertube server niggers

>he can't find vloggers
Here:
youtube.com/user/PewDiePie

Or you don't want to rely on google for yet another service, and you don't want to give them even more of your personal information. I want a free and open internet where we have many alternatives for every website.

Why

Is it even slightly possible to overthrow Youtube at this point? It feels like it wouldn't matter how much better the competition is. Google just has such a tight grip over the consumers

Some youtubers though go on crazy bitch fests about demonetization, that is another reason some of them are pushing so-called alternatives. One really shitty one I heard about was called Storyfire

Nah some actual youtubers that are pissed off about demonetization that have nothing to do with politics are also pissed but that's cuz they are greedy that they aren't getting as much money now.

>catbox
>tfw all pomf clone eventually gets shut down because of abuse

i only use invidio.us
it works for what i use it for, which is mostly spooky top 10's and music videos.

>bitchute.com/
How do you even pronounce this? "BITC-HUTE"

Attached: 1556259361479.png (1349x3002, 918K)

Look at the logo. How could this be confusing?