How do you make your coffee?

How do you make your coffee?

Attached: cf.png (1200x675, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidious.com/watch?v=h9WkfXshycU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a cheep espresso machine

I put the milk in before the water when I make instant coffee. It stops the coffee from tasting burnt.

Aeropress

A percilator. I had one of those Chemex and they are okay but a lot of work and overall a meme. A good percilator will last a million years and who just drinks espressos? Sometimes you need a regular cup of coffee.

I don't

I make tea

based, but not if you this to tea.

I want one too sempai.

Bialetti or Aeropress.

I don't, but I use the teabag to mix the milk into the tea by dunking it in and out. It stops me from needing to clean a teaspoon.

I quit.

Attached: 41T8CcoLSQL._SY450_.jpg (352x450, 13K)

espresso machine

my mom makes it

Espresso machine.

Rarely I drink instant at work when nobody else wants to drink coffee and I'm lazy to make just one shot for myself.

Machine or instant.
Or I use my slave to chew up the beans.

Keurig but I used the refillable pod with Folgers.

Delter Press

pour hot water on some ground beans in a cup. it doesn't really get better than that

Is that a legit way?

thread theme: invidious.com/watch?v=h9WkfXshycU

Everyone in my family would do it this way. It seems to be pretty common around europe actually

Attached: foody-upload-api-foody-mobile-hmn-jpg-180414102348.jpg (576x330, 20K)

I also enjoy having double the caffeine hit and eating the 20mm of sludge in the bottom of my cup

I make my TEA, like a real man. And I do it right. Leaves, correct temperature for the type, the works.

Grow some balls and drink tea like a real man.

i dont

Use a moka pot at home, but mostly have it out, I live in an espresso country so its super cheap and everywhere, most people have it out

I have one of those as well

My main hobby is tea, people like you are the worst, why wouldnt I enjoy both

French press when I have time, but usually regular drip set on a timer for mornings

Mum got me this for Christmas

Attached: 2415057_R_Z001A.jpg (750x440, 18K)

Because coffee is conformist and not as manly as tea.

Got one of these. Cheap bitch, that breaks down after a year or so. I already got like the third machine. But whatever. Coffee is good.

Attached: 81nz9UURE1L.jpg (2560x2560, 362K)

Seems like you are the conformist since you mention 'correct temperature' and 'the works'

slave woman at work makes me coffee.
at home i do some pissy crap nescafe brasero.

What is this?

That's all kinds of gay. Holy shit.

Attached: 546wnxs76.gif (353x270, 955K)

press

I percolate. Grind fresh beans.

You're just threatened by my manliness. You can be manly too. Stop drinking coffee and enjoy the real masculine drink: tea.

You can't have an informed discussion about coffee on a burger website.

pic related, the thinkpad of coffee makers

Attached: 300px-Espressokanne_im_Lichtzelt[1].jpg (300x452, 14K)

This is how.

Attached: download.jpg (350x584, 176K)

Got it second hand for peanuts, I like french press and moka but this is just too convenient

Attached: $_86.jpg (744x823, 41K)

Let's see, I have a Saeco odea giro, a french press coffee maker, a moka pot and a shitty nespresso coffee machine for my mum because she hates real coffee.
I use the french press for cold brews, the moka pot for latte and the Saeco for espresso or lunghi, sometimes latte if I'm lazy for the moka pot.

All correct
And this nigga uses the best way to make it

And I exclusively drink Cuban coffee, the primary reason crack cocaine never took off in Miami

here
Do you know how to make good moka pot coffee?
Recently I haven't been feeling like the coffee I have been drinking is that good.

I don't consume the liquid jew.

i have two bialetti moka pots, and a french press, plus a couple of old stove top stainless steel percolators one of which date back to the 1950's

ibrik + gas source + turkish coffee
slow boil dat bitch

>Having a personal oompa loompa to prepare coffee to you
A man of class

my parents have one of these
I do not hate the taste of the milk ones, but god damn is
>the capsules expensive
>the capsules wasteful for the environment
>the taste a bit artificial
>the milk dripping into the tray a mecca for fungi

at home, I use something similar to the one in the left of OP I put ground beans into a container and it runs pressurized water through it
I then steam milk and dump it in (I realize this is the wrong order, but whatever).
I wish I knew how to get a similar taste to the sweeter commercial ones that places like starbucks have.

Attached: Fungi.jpg (640x480, 108K)

>Sludge
I consider this additional fiber. I do use a titanium filter though.

Some keurig compatible with larger cup sizes and no DRM. Cream and Sugar.
That said, (black) tea is my hot drink of choice. Coffee is a hell of a colon cleanse for me, and makes me need to piss like a fucking race horse. To top it off, caffeine doesn't do shit for me. I can drink 6+ cups of coffee (not that I'd want to), and still fall asleep right after no differently.

A drip filter machine with a timer so I can fill it up the night before and wake up to a litre of hot lava java.

based and coffee pilled

Flair signature Pro or pour over

Attached: YTHO.jpg (733x825, 67K)

I hope you use one made of stainless steel, because aluminium is toxic

expresso, cappucino and any form of capsulefags need to kill themselves. Only filtered coffee is acceptable, anything else is faggotry or poor taste

Attached: 59145_1_Moccamaster_KBGC982AO_Turquoise_1.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

Unironically this.

filtered coffee tastes like grandma's ass

Are you American?

>Home
Burr ground Lavazza gran crema through a Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista. It's kinda a pain in the ass to clean though. Makes getting coffee a 5 minute endeavor every time, but goddamn is it good shit.
>Work
Keurig. It's okay if you get half decent pods. I've tried a lot, and found the darker roasts are usually the best, and you have to spend 60 cents per cup minimum for half decent quality.

No. Just a bit north of italia.

I pour hot water into a cup of ground coffee then filter the water with a sock.

instant coffee

Me too. Low acid is nice for my heartburn. Wife uses a normal coffee pot with a switch that I've got attached to a smart plug. Voice activated coffee!

Based

The only good way

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (1000x1000, 43K)

filtered coffee is fucking normie faggot tier shit fuck that my man

Got this one the other week.

Attached: 97beb935c80e7f581f217212852c62e8.jpg (450x450, 24K)

this

Rancilio Silvia

It's pretty awesome.

Attached: rancilio-silvia_gallery_388x355.png (388x388, 136K)

It's shit because the water gets too hot: literally boiling.

Ghetto build, Hario Skerton and Bialetti Mokka Espress, been wanting to switch to Venus for a while for induction heaters and entering the 21st century tho

The aluminium ones you're not supposed to clean (only rinse) so a layer gets formed which stops the aluminium oxide from getting into your coffee.

I have a french press I was using which makes amazing coffee but the convenience of the Kuerig has me using that most of the time.

Attached: black-matte-keurig-coffee-makers-5000196974-64_600.jpg (600x600, 23K)

I put an above average quantity of instant coffee into cold water

I have an aeropress and a French press for when I'm not home or feel like waiting to boil water. Otherwise I use pic related. Wouldn't have bought one myself, but my dad is a snob and literally bought it to flex on his rich friend. Yet he still only buys shitty Costco beans (I mean they're not terrible, but still shit compared to the machine he puts it in).

based

Attached: 618mBlzQh0L._SL1200_.jpg (1018x1200, 87K)

>filtered coffee tastes like grandma's ass

It can.
Especially when you use pre-ground.

But it can also taste great when you use freshly ground quality beans.
Controlling the brew can be hard on most machines though, so pour over is often better.

>he still only buys shitty Costco beans (I mean they're not terrible, but still shit compared to the machine he puts it in).

Give him some quality beans for his next birthday.

I don't, because I'm not a subhuman coffee drinker.

>Jow Forums Technology

Attached: file.png (1080x1350, 660K)

I did before on Father's day and he hardly gave a shit. Still don't feel like doing any favors for him, considering how much he hates any part of being a Father.

I saw two slices of lime on the thumbnail

Attached: 1510659440711.jpg (332x332, 13K)

Coffee and technology are very related. Pretty sure most software/design/engineering work would not get done without it (or some form of caffeine). Not to mention some coffee machines are pretty high tech pieces of equipment.

I'm from Norway. We drink black coffee. Anything else is forbidden.

Moka pot.
No filters, no elec, no problem.
Makes strong ass coffee as well.

single serve glass Bodum French press, glass bottled spring water.. organic recently roasted beans ground to need. lightened with coconut milk mixed with organic Ecuadorian cacao powder, Kerrygold unsalted grass fed Butter, Organic unrefined virgin coconut oil, C8 MCT Oil, Liquid Stevia extract, Ceylon cinnamon, cardamom and occasionally organic Madagascar vanilla extract [pre-plague]

Attached: bicycle_day.gif (400x387, 37K)

American, same here. Most people think it's weird though, although I suppose it's because most of us are fat lards who only drink Starbucks "coffee" which is really 99% milk and sugar.

Fucking hate this shithole cunt.

nah coffee taste like shit, cold brew is ok with ice and milk in it. but i prefer to ingest my caffeine from sugar free energy drinks instead, boomer meme aside.

What kind of footslut do you use for your socks, assuming they're pre-marinated?

Most people don't like coffee.
They only want a sugar+caffeine rush.

She's probably talking about his programming socks.

Ceramic v60 pour over with an electric gooseneck kettle. It's a pain in the ass but after a good amount of research on all the types of food grade plastic used in consumer coffee makers I decided it's best to avoid plastic at least on a daily basis.

>espresso, french press, mokapot
enjoy the extra cholesterol
>instant coffee
gross
>aeropress
they're cool I use one when I travel. But the polypropylene plastic they use still leeches when hot water is introduced.
>chemex
a meme. The thick filters basically make tea.

>enjoy the extra cholesterol
Thanks

every single item in this image except the moka pot is a piece of shit. the thing the moka pot is sitting on though is a joke.

piece of shit

overpriced auto piece of shit that makes subpar vending machine tier coffee

>expresso
kys

only good if you have a decent grinder and have a PID installed. otherwise temperature surfing is a pain in the ass on this machine.

respect. but only if you have a non-shit grinder.

Attached: 1552381228060.jpg (528x663, 62K)

Even if it would taste fine, the logistics are still fucked up. I just want a cup of coffee, not a pot for the whole fucking day. And then later, I go grab another cup.

>enjoy the extra cholesterol
I do!