Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 9b8d805054144a79bf444c77817eff49_18.jpg (800x450, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWVzt_bpZ34
buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/here-are-the-never-before-seen-us-government-damage-reports
mobile.twitter.com/therealardin?p=s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_War_documents_leak#Informants_named
youtu.be/kRh1zXFKC_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

retarded rapist

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=TWVzt_bpZ34

>ain thee east iend
Why is cockney so godawful hideous?
I hate Micky Flanagan so god damned much.

British "humour"

Even the UN considered his stay in the embassy an illegal imprisonment and his "rape" case without merit. Idiots like this fell for the propaganda because they didn't read the actual court papers, instead relying on the truth spouted by objective journalists on the matter.

Primary sources are too tiresome to sift through anyway. Better to just have secondary sources summarise what the primary sources "actually" say.

that's a shopped pic of breivik btw

Ugly shit fetishist

>Even the UN considered his stay in the embassy an illegal imprisonment and his "rape" case without merit.
No, they didn't.

if he isn't a rapist he should have no problem with being trialled you fucking faggot

He will save us.

Attached: 1555277137217.png (450x399, 218K)

He wouldn't shut up so gov'ts will make him shut up by any means necessary. I'm disappointed by wikileak's deadman's key ruse.

lol imagine being so naive

>h-heh you can't trust them organisations!!!
>cites un
epic job my man

Propaganda.
-Brit

Are you really this naive? The Swedes dropped the rape charges, then re-opened the case, and all of a sudden the US also suddenly invents a cause for arresting him. This is nothing but revenge for being made to look like a bunch of assholes. If he was a nobody, and collected this information through hacking on his own, he probably would be in less trouble. Besides, he exposed nothing we all didn't suspect anyways. Are we going to start locking up journalists too? How do we handle journalists who lie?

>subscribe to linus

"If only you knew how HONK things really are."

award winning journalist

Prove it.

The media outlets they subscribed to didn't tell them he begged the Swedish prosecutor to come and question him in the embassy at the time, but for the first time in history the Swedish government said no. He has to go there.

>prove a negative
Why don't you cite where the UN found his rape accusations "without merit", as you put it?

To paraphrase Christopher Hitchens, claims asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Based, but he got too many enemies and too little friends.The good news is that he managed to give any Millennial the best anti Trump argument ever. Trump is the guy who boasted about loving wikileaks, but once in power he forgot what it is.

At first I thought there were actual fallacious rape accusations that were completely bullshit, because that's what Jow Forums told me at the time.

Then I started digging a bit in to it, and first of all, they aren't rape accusations per say, but he is charged with sexual harassment. Secondly, it turns out he is actually quite the misogynist, he's writings while he was in his self-imprisonment indicates that he despise most women and think that there is a Rothschild-like elite of feminists and SJWs that rules the world. Thirdly, if the allegations is true, that he insisted on inseminating them to the point where he actually sabotaged the condom (twice), that's just fucking incel-level pathetic.

Lets see how long this thread lasts

>forgot what it is.
I mean, the guy is suffering from dementia. It's possible.

>guy becomes available to be interviewed
>case reopened
wow shocker

>Are we going to start locking up journalists too?
Fuck yeah, we should. MSM should be sued to hell and beyond for their blatant lies and fake news.

But he remembers his Jew buddies in Israel.

Attached: whoops.gif (600x600, 1.05M)

That's my point. Assange told the truth, and is looking at prison, while half of the mainstream media lies and causes more damage daily than any of Assanges revelations.

Trump is going to live out the rest of his life pretty comfy as a shabbos goy for his son in law once USA falls and Israel achieves domination.

Assange helped a mentally ill tranny hack into government systems and leaked sensitive and strategic military information to the public, potentially endangering hundreds of our troops. I don't care much for him. Who cares if a bunch of arabs were killed in collateral damage? Leaking that info pretty much hurt the US and only made shitstanian countries feeling emboldened and indirectly lead to ISIS.

As for lying (((journalists))), just lock them up and/or change libel laws and sue the fuck out of them.

americans are so brainwashed it is not even funny

Attached: g3otbpx.png (634x642, 237K)

>leaked sensitive and strategic military information to the public
About incidents that had already happened. See, you are falling for the lies of a government who desperately tries to conceal the evil shit they do. The world police are every bit as bad as the criminals they claim to be stopping.I'm not anti-American, I'm anti-UN.

>About incidents that had already happened.
Literal thousands of documents were leaked you fucking underaged zoomer, not only two videos.

Pathetic, or the action of someone that knew he was fucked and would never get another chance to possible have a child?

Any proof it did any damage?

He wasn't fucked at that point. This was while he still was holding seminars in Sweden.

buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/here-are-the-never-before-seen-us-government-damage-reports

>Regarding the hundreds of thousands of Iraq-related military documents and State Department cables, the report assessed “with high confidence that disclosure of the Iraq data set will have no direct personal impact on current and former U.S. leadership in Iraq.”
>Several damage assessment reports say that the records released by WikiLeaks contained details about previously undisclosed civilian casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan, which “could be used by the press or our adversaries to negatively impact support for current operations in the region.”
So it was nothing other than an embarrassment.

Yeah, I see nothing. Glad we cleared that up.

Interesting to see what the woman that pressed charges against him has been saying on twitter mobile.twitter.com/therealardin?p=s

If you didn't just selectively quote and actually read the entire thing, you'd see that while it had little impact on operations in Iraq, it actually endangered the lives of several Afghani informants and other foreign information sources.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_War_documents_leak#Informants_named

See

>Leigh claimed Assange to have said in relation to whether the names should be redacted, "Well, they're informants. So, if they get killed, they've got it coming to them. They deserve it."
This is your hero. He doesn't care about actual lives, he only cares about being anti-USA.

She seems pretty religious. And also not happy about Assange's obsession with impregnating women (especially virgins).

>She seems pretty religious
Well, it's because that person is none of the persons actually accusing Assange. Seriously, you didn't even bother to look up the names? Jesus Christ, you fucks are easy to mislead.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_War_documents_leak#Informants_named
>Partially in response to this criticism, Julian Assange claimed that WikiLeaks had sought the help of the White House, via The New York Times, in redacting the names of 'innocent' people but that this request had been denied.[54][55]

>Almost 10 years after I reported Julian’s abusive behavior thousands of men (and some very aggressive women) are still wanting me to shut (the fuck) up - in the name of truth and transparency. Isn’t that kind of ironic?
Who is she? Because she seems delusional if what you say is true.

I think WikiLeaks (the organisation) would do that, at least back then. Also, what Assange claims is irrelevant. He also claimed he would sue the journalist that said that (David Leigh of the Guardian), but no lawsuit ever happened [obviously because it's true].
I think Assange is a ego-centric attention whore who believes in wild conspiracies.
There's a reason why so many of the original members have grown disillusioned with him.

More
>I would be very surprised & sad if Julian is handed over to the US. For me this was never about anything else than his misconduct against me/women and his refusal to take responsibility for this. Too bad my case could never be investigated properly, but it’s already been closed.

>This is your hero.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_War_documents_leak#Informants_named
>Child prostitution
The documents revealed that contractors for the U.S. Department of Defense had hired local male child prostitutes.[69]

>b-b-b-but whaddabout
Yeah, no shit the US military is fucked up. That's poor comfort to the afghan informants that had to abandon their lives because of retaliation from taliban though.

man I'm glad I'm not this brain-dead and naive

*fear of retaliation

Waah, waah.

And that's the third time you've answered without presenting any real arguments. Should I take this as an admission of defeat, then?

What's the difference? They were at risk regardless of being informants or not. What kind of odds does anyone have against the US and it's indiscriminate killings, or the indiscriminate killings of the Taliban?

>

He's not my hero, I feel as much about him as most public figures. I want to know the truth of what is happening so that I can have a realistic world-view.

I don't know a ton about Julian Assange, but what I have seen, has always been that he's had a sort of flippant attitude about a lot of things.

I don't have enough information to make a judgement about whether he is anti-USA, or not. What I do know, tells me that he did things that seem careless, and he definitely had a lot of serious pressure from international forces to push him in a direction that would benefit them.

>What's the difference? They were at risk regardless of being informants or not.
Revealing their identity identifies them. How the fuck is this hard for you to grasp, when this boards spends day in and day out ranting about anonymity and the right to privacy?

>What kind of odds does anyone have against the US and it's indiscriminate killings, or the indiscriminate killings of the Taliban?
This is still waddaboutism. Obviously, the US indiscriminately killing civilians are not good, but we're talking about maybe some few hundreds. Meanwhile, the Taliban would terrorise and kill several thousands (and they still fucking do).

The US is fucked up and has and probably will violate human rights, but the Taliban is definitively more fucked up and are a lot worse when it comes to human rights. This isn't even a debate, unless you are completely retarded.

That's pretty nuanced. I am convinced he is pretty anti-USA, but you make a good point regarding carelessness and pressure by international forces.

Taliban would not only indiscriminately kill, they also clearly intend to kill.

The Deep State is so fucked right now.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

>but we're talking about maybe some few hundreds.
Versus the handful who were named. Your anger seems misplaced.If you care about protecting the lives of those involved in this mess, the obvious answer is to either pull out of there, or stop with the fake holier than thou bullshit, and stop killing innocent civilians. Our soldiers were being killed needlessly. If the government is going to do the evil shit they do, they could easily just carpet bomb the shit out the area and not risk American lives.Right?

So like is he going to an hero, or what?

I hope not. I'm interested to hear about some of the whacked out shit that went on while he was holed up in the embassy. I'm sure there were some crazy conversations with people of power.

I have been kind of ignoring most the media the last few years because it just got so fucking obnoxious with all the political bullshit, but I remember something about some bitch like pamela anderson going to see him out of nowhere, and that seemed really strange. What ever happened to the "insurance files" and dead mans switch?

Pam actually just visited him in prison. I didn't realize they have him locked up in a maximum security facility.Poor bastard.

Fuck off shill
>muh soggy knees!!
Do you even knoe where you are, roastie?

>buzzfeed news
yikes

Oh no, Glow in the dark CIA niggers died!!!!!!! What a tragedy!!!!!!

>buttblasted cucks still not over 2016
time does not heal some things i guess

>Ecuador
>people of power

people visited him there and shit. I think he lived there so like if they wanted to see him they had to go there or some shit. I don't know dawg, but it's not about ecuador.

I don't think anyone powerful actually likes Julian Assange, one of the reasons he's now in jail

Burgers are the bottom of the barrel, lowest form of a human being

Is brainwashed the right word? Or are they just completely gaslighted?

youtu.be/kRh1zXFKC_o

Yeah that's right. You enter the State, you're part of the problem, it doesn't matter if you're left or right wing leaning, you're rich or poor, you're a fringe or establishment politician. The incentives for forming part of the Swamp are too many.

yeah I am the user you replied to but those kinds of videos are confirmation bias incarnate
of course they cut out all the people who give good answers