Toilets Are Technology

Why haven't you adopted the latest innovations in toilet technology yet, Jow Forums? Everything else in your home is high tech and ergonomic, shouldn't your bathroom be too?

Attached: nett-bidet-einbauen-anleitung-tolle-wc-elegantes-sanikal-badeinrichtung-una-und-mit-im-keller-kosten (3556x2304, 809K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bidetking.com/clean-sense-dib-1500r-bidet-seat-w-remote.html
bidetking.com/bio-bidet-bb-2000-bliss-bidet-seat-w-remote.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how is my fat ass supposed to fit on that tiny square?

>Toilets Are Technology
Not in India

Attached: indian_spa.jpg (284x177, 17K)

Aren't you supposed to face the wall when using a bidet?
How would that even be possible with that design?

Joke's on you, OP, I already have a bidet. Japanese (attached) > European / standalone, change my mind (you can't).

Attached: IMG_20190512_1653329 -1.jpg (1440x1920, 1.69M)

hand-bidet is superior in convenience, take a dump, rinse of and wipe once for squeaky clean

Attached: 1024px-Bidee_shower.jpg (1024x1365, 149K)

I am genuinely jealous.
What's up with your toilet roll though?

This image gets posted here a lot :/ damn you love your bidet don't you?

>What's up with your toilet roll though?
What do you mean? Still need TP to dry, and it's the right way around.

>it's the right way around.
no

just had one of these in my hotel in Bangkok, comfiest shits ever in that place...

I'll post if I see a bidet thread pop up. Got a few things like that, I just keep 'em in a folder ready to go. But I do spend a lot of time lurking, so...yeah.

Ever heard of a fulcrum, bud?

Attached: no-roll-toilet-paper-under-advantages-motion-of-roll-fulcrum-less-chance-of-unravelli-in-an-or-duri- (573x521, 47K)

holy shit I've been redpilled on TP direction...fuck you and thank you user...

OK, didn't know you were trailer trash.

Nice rebuttal, I can't believe it only took you four whole minutes to come up with.

why would I want to shit next to someone else?

Damn, gottem.

>"Advantages"
>1. some lolsofunneh reddit tier shit
>2. deranged catfag cope
>3. form over function
Fucking retarded.

>form over function

Attached: bcoDxU2-1024x600.jpg (1024x600, 47K)

That's no. 2 you big dummy

Also 3, since the function would be to stop the cat from fucking shit up.

Nice to know you're F5'ing continuously just to read my replies seconds after I shat them out.

...you know that you can have it auto-update, right? And even get desktop notifications when you're replied to? God, I hate September so much.

Why would you let this filthy creature in your house, let alone your bathroom

She's my de-mouser / cuddler. One time she killed a mouse and brought it to the washroom, ripped it open on my bath mat and all it's babies fell out. I really liked that bath mat. Usually she just brings them right to me, though.

Enjoy your toxo.

I'm not immuno-deficient, so I will.

Why would I want a distracting just because someone gave me a (You)?

If I cared about that kind of thing I would be on Twatter right now.

Depends on the board / topic, might want to keep up with a conversation, see if a question gets answered, stuff like that.

It caused Terry Davis to go mental.

Attached: CatsglowInthedArk.jpg (628x610, 120K)

Any "improvement" to the design of a toilet is going to be short-lived
Bidets are also stupid. Clean your ass with soap and water, don't blast it up there.

This.
Pro-tip: cats are bad at catching mice.

>2019
>needing a toiler
Sir, seriously?

You might not suffer from the disease if you have antibodies against it after the first treatment, but the parasite will always live inside you. How does that make you feel?

Attached: f06-02-9782294748394.jpg (945x623, 86K)

Do you have any idea how many parasites and bacteria we have on and in us at any given time? It's fine.

Is this /an/ or Jow Forums? I'm confused...

You have 10 times more bacteria than cells but you also need those in order to live. I don't know about you, but I don't want any parasite like this inside me. And it's not even without risks, the cyst can release it at any time by exploding

Oh and you can get those in your brain or your eye too. Wonderful !

But can you get that on a dick? Asking for a friend

I'm gonna have to take a look but I think my reservoir is integrated into the wall, and I don't intend on breaking open the wall to run another water pipe to a bidet.

Why there are no TSI toilets?

Attached: lol.png (934x600, 31K)

I don't think so, mostly in organs like the liver, the brain, etc. Muscles too, they like those.

you guys know toto makes a fucking 5k toilet?

japanese toilet w/ bidet are nice. they have the water, then blow dry . no need for toilet paper nonsense. SUPER CLEAN BUTTHOLIO

lol @ "wand bidet" are you disgusting people that just spray your ass all over the bathroom.

This, how do you manage to not spread the shit everywhere? I was in Bangkok and the pressure is really high. I can't understand how it wouldn't splash water everywhere

I have a cat and this has never happened. Fix your cat, nigger.

>that tp roll
8/10 solid trolling there

I have this at home

Attached: 138735.jpg (650x650, 29K)

looking at bidet seats now.

i dont want heated seat feature.
but super water jet pulse massage that tickles my pooper is a plus.

bidetking.com/clean-sense-dib-1500r-bidet-seat-w-remote.html

it has to have self cleaning obv.

bidetking.com/bio-bidet-bb-2000-bliss-bidet-seat-w-remote.html

why do they call it vortex enema mode? is it really an enema? i used one in japan it was just a simple spray jet. not like enema powerful spray.

dont think i need a fucking lcd screen on my toilet. unless its a 10 point touchscreen i can shitpost on Jow Forums while takin a shit with.

any recommendations toilet bros?

>no seat

do you hover squat or sit on the porce?
does the water come from the bottom (e.g. where the shit is?) follow up question are you just shooting shit water back up at your ass?

what is best poop footrest thing? very useful for pooping having some leverage to squat push your dumps.

also, disgusting having toothbrush near poop room. didnt you watch mythbusters?

poop wizards get in this thread dont abandon

>form over function
It's easier to cut that way retard.

Whoever designs square toilets should be forced to sit on them the rest of their lives.

Wait till you discover the rest of the common deadly organisms of the world. This is probably how OCD is formed so be careful.

hi I'm 18 (stilll in highschool lollllll) just came here from this cool site called ribbit, how do I get the desktop notifications?

On a more serious note, I've tried implementing similar update functionality in a Python scraping script, it just checks for duplicates of my posting digits. But I'm wondering what sort of existing solutions there are, ideally a terminal app.

I know some fucked up shit from med studies. You're right, I'm already careful about stuff I touch like door handles (especially in toilets because many people don't wash their hands) and handle grips in subways lmao

4chanx works fine

>toiler

Somebody shoot that stoner!

you really don't know how they work don't you?
fucking shit stained ass mericunts, they are the worst.

If there's one technology toilets need - it's automatic or 'sensor' flushers. Nobody should need to put their hands on a button to flush, just wave their hand across a sensor or something like that. That's absolutely the number one requirement of a decent high-tech toilet. This should be used in combination with a handless soap dispenser.

Water based toilets are going to go some day and we'll all shit in a glorified bucket to be collected and processed as sustenance for crops. The Chinese are already starting this.
It's the much saner choice anyway.

bidet tech has changed a lot. i am asking if you have a newer bidet or some old one.
cant tell from picture.

Shittiest shower head ever

Invest in Toto and you will be rich.

Nice rgb lighting on your gamer toilet

That's absolute bullshit. I used to have a cat and left the paper on that position because of this meme and the cat rolled it over and pulled the paper anyway, stupid reddit idiots

> imagine not having a Japanese high tech toilet
why do I even live

Attached: magazine_articles_2485_0_main.jpg (500x353, 79K)

I've had 2 cats totalling 20 years or so, and this has literally never happened.

Were they overfed and never played with, by any chance?

btw the side loader tp holders are the best. just toss old tube off and slide on new roll.

no fussing with stupid spring loaded nonsense holders.

Attached: tp.jpg (425x425, 11K)

have you been to my moms house her toilet fucks you in the asshole in case you can't poop

poop footrests anyone?

Attached: poopvector.jpg (474x350, 14K)

where is bill nye to explain this?

Attached: poopvector1.jpg (1600x893, 127K)

I'd be her footrest

xray vision.

where is the red copper toilet when you need it? non stick.

Attached: poopvector2.png (539x387, 185K)

That is perfect form. You'd be done in 3 seconds.

No. The current cat is very fluffy, though.
They have free access to outside, so they wouldn't just be sitting around the house with any pent-up energy.

Attached: cat.jpg (2304x1728, 1.67M)

>paying extra for a glorified faucet
Just use the normal one that's always in your bathroom, dipshit.
Also:
>spraying your shit-smeared ass with water
Great, so instead of keeping the shit contained to only on my asshole, I now have it fucking everywhere on my ass and under the seat. And I STILL have to use toilet paper to clean and dry that shit up. How fucking convenient bidets are.

Thai bum guns are the best.
Best way to clean your arse

im surprised the wet naps vs toilet paper people havent raided this thread. you cant flush wet wipes! they clog!

>Unlike toilet paper which normally dissolves in no longer than 24 hours, wet wipes may dissolve for weeks or months causing clogs that will have to be fixed by a professional plumbing service.

>And the problem doesn’t stop there. If the wet wipe makes past your sewage plumbing, it may still cause problem at your local sewage treatment plant. These local sewer systems have been experiencing clogs and other problems associated with wet wipes for four years . Since these wipes do not dissolve easily, they end up piling up in the treatment plants causing damaging clogs. The problem came to a head last July when there were reports of a “15 ton bus sized lump” that was found in a London sewer . City municipalities have been urging residents to refrain from flushing wet wipes to avoid having to spend an extravagant amount of money on the damage they cause. And don’t think you can get away with it either. These city municipalities claim that they can pinpoint exactly which households are the cause of the problem.

Attached: wipes.jpg (242x208, 9K)

squatty potty didn't do anything for me but I was never really constipated or anything to begin with
just made my buttcheeks hurt when sitting on the toilet because I have no ass fat

new japanese ones have blow dryer for ass under the seat. no paper required. buy one now for super clean and fresh lightly dried butthole.

Thanks, but I'd rather just moisten some rolled up toilet paper and wipe with that to get the same or better effect than just using water alone.

I can take those spring loaded ones off and on again with one hand in like a second, how is that fussing?

record and post webm.

but seriously you are touching a roll device that has poop particles on it. whereas the single arm bar holder you only touch the sanitized paper roll.

oh cool i love tissue lint balls hanging off my ass hair too

why is there no ass hair electric razor?

>buying cheapass toilet paper that falls apart at a drop of water

what is Jow Forums preferred toilet paper technology?

i go with scotts 1000 (or similar knockoff). hard but scrunchy and doesnt fall apart nor finger through.

ipad poopery

Attached: ipadpoo.jpg (1500x1500, 62K)

As seen in there is no reason not to have both.

>tfw living in Asia where bidets are normal

Attached: ThatFeelWhenBidet.gif (331x197, 1.71M)

Oh hi Jow Forums how is your day going?

the only thing more cancerous than pol is the idiots fucking pointing out pol. thats what he wants is attention you are giving him yous you fuck you stupid stupid fuck

>Making fun on India for having designated shitting streets is now Jow Forums

Fuck off, reddit.

im looking for something out of browser.the point of the script to me is keeping tabs on threads without the browser open so i can focus better.

>I've had 2 cats totalling 20 years or so

toxo gang rise up

Most of them aren't scientifically proven to make you stupider and more risk-prone.

That's the toxoplasmosis talking. It's evolved to make the host stupider so it won't get any funny ideas like trying to warn other humans to not get infected.

the direction a thing dangles does not reduce a cats likeliness of fucking with it.

>fulcrum
does not change just because you reversed it.

there is nothing "artistic" about this, quit jerking off to your opinions you arragant faggot.

>earthquakes
bullshit.

and yes it does contact the wall unless you put actual effort into ripping off a piece every single time you get some.