This is my first time visiting Jow Forums and i cant believe i spent all those years being afraid of this thing because...

this is my first time visiting Jow Forums and i cant believe i spent all those years being afraid of this thing because i thought you were all deepweb hacker gods. youre all just edgy retards like me. i love this.

Attached: yeah thats it.png (650x430, 176K)

Great. Now lurk only

>reddit is a source for what's new and popular on the web.

>Users like you provide all of the content and decide, through voting, what's good and what's junk.

>Links that receive community approval bubble up towards #1, so the front page is constantly in motion and (hopefully) filled with fresh, interesting links.
>What does the name "reddit" mean?

>It's (sort of) a play on words -- i.e., "I read it on reddit." Also, there are some unintentional but interesting Latin meanings to the word "reddit". Details here.
>What is that alien / bug thing?

>That adorable and informative creature is Snoo, the mascot for the reddit community. It is also a registered trademark owned by reddit. You can visit redditalien.com for an archive of its past adventures.
>Can anyone submit a link?

>Yes — all you need is an account! However, there is a cap on the posting rate to prevent spamming. This restriction is the same for both reddit gold members and non-gold members.
>How is a submission's score determined?

>A submission's score is simply the number of upvotes minus the number of downvotes. If five users like the submission and three users don't it will have a score of 2. Please note that the vote numbers are not "real" numbers, they have been "fuzzed" to prevent spam bots etc. So taking the above example, if five users upvoted the submission, and three users downvote it, the upvote/downvote numbers may say 23 upvotes and 21 downvotes, or 12 upvotes, and 10 downvotes. The points score is correct, but the vote totals are "fuzzed".
>Why does a dot sometimes show up where the score should be?

>For the first few hours after a submission is created, the score is not displayed. This is intended to mitigate the bandwagon effect.
>I made a mistake in my submission title, how can I edit it?

>Submission titles cannot be edited. However, you can simply delete it and resubmit it. The sooner you do this, the less likely you will lose any votes or comments.

THIS IS A CERTIFIED
BRUH MOMENT

Attached: mugabe as a kid.jpg (570x910, 93K)

epic

hAHhaA GET IT BECAUSE Jow Forums IS WHERE LE MEMS COME FROM HahHHAHaA SO FUNNY LOLE!!!1!111

Attached: 1540561900537.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Congratulations for entering the most cancerous website other than Tumblr and stopping by on the best board.

Attached: IMG_3187.jpg (818x792, 101K)

Attached: 1534823590762.jpg (396x263, 14K)

there are more people who complain about Jow Forums on this site than actual Jow Forums users who post outside of their board

No. Youre the only edgy retard here. Edgy kids go to /b/ perhaps you'll fit there

show boipussy or i hack u for real

this

Fuck off to /b/ and have your asshole burst

prove it

ᴴᵉ ᵈᵒᵉˢᶰ'ᵗ ᵏᶰᵒʷ⋅⋅

Attached: 1531159970062.jpg (1000x750, 355K)

leave before it's to late

Habeeb it

go back
this

Henlod noonfog
If I get trips quads also anything higher than quads or the numbers 1776, 1973, and 1488 in my ID or post number I'll fuck my brother; another possibility is if I get kot, kitten katten, dog, doggo, or doge, in my ID I'll do the same. If not I'll remain straight for the rest of my life.