Samshit Fold canceled

>Samshit Fold canceled

Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

inquisitr.com/5433926/samsung-confirms-galaxy-fold-cancellation/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 2.38.37 PM.png (994x1254, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/05/12/samsung-galaxy-fold-smartphone-upgrade-galaxy-note-10-s10-plus
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/05/12/samsung-galaxy-fold-smartphone-upgrade-galaxy-note-10-s10-plus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Badly worded news. Since the release date was changed, by law Samsung has to automatically cancel all pre-orders from people who do not re-affirm their desire to maintain an indefinite preorder.

The phone is not cancelled, all the non-confirmed pre-orders are.

This. What kind of dumb fuck would believe that samsung just flushes all those years of working on the device down the drain?

This is not true, at the start it says this news comes from a Forbes report. Click that link and read the Forbes report, it's just talking about the cancelled preorders.

And nothing of value was lost.

mfw working units will have absurd prices online and will be bought by fags like this douchebag from unbox the rapey

forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/05/12/samsung-galaxy-fold-smartphone-upgrade-galaxy-note-10-s10-plus

>look at the author of the article
>it's a woman
>trusting women to make anything of quality ever
topkek.waw

>Being this Asian
>Being this butthurt

OH NO NO NO NO

hahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHA

>Nooooooooo fake news is good when it fits with my biases

Here's the source the article cites

forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/05/12/samsung-galaxy-fold-smartphone-upgrade-galaxy-note-10-s10-plus/

>Speaking to The Korea Herald, Samsung CEO Koh Dong-jin has confirmed the radical Galaxy Fold smartphone will return after orders were surprisingly cancelled last week.

>Being American
>Being retarded in the face of facts
Classic

>Keeps crying

OH NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Be samshit
>Spend 5-8 years on R&D for folding devices
>Release for $2,000
>Completely failure

And in the end someone like Apple will release it and reap the rewards cuz as usual Samshit is a dumb fucking company that beta tests for Apple.

It's a failure and they won't try to sell it, the warranty claims will kill them, Park Choi.

negroes ruin everything.

>Samsung postposes release date
>GALAXY FOLD CANCELLED
I fucking hate journalists.

Who are you trying to convince? Me, or you?

Attached: 180126190057-08-white-house-mueller-denial-quotes-restricted-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 49K)

KYS applefag

>first pair of quotation marks are big-a
>second pair are tiny
Why?

ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: satania 2.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

Here's a little lesson in trickery.

Attached: opcocks.png (600x380, 23K)

going back to the drawing board = scrap everything fuck it all salt the earth

I could see the current iteration just canceling due to it being too difficult to 'fix' the current design

Fucking youtubers

>parts start falling off phone
>reviewers just assume it's intentional
lol

i'm so sick of this shameless shilling bullshit on Jow Forums and this low effort "oh nononono, hahhahaah" crap. If Jow Forums wasn't infested with this shit quality would improve dramatically.

>inb4 something something y-you're just b-butmad
i couldn't give less of a shit about X or Y [insert consumerist product here] or brand loyalty (which is bugman-tier). Fuck OP and fuck the wastes of space that make Jow Forums a low-quality board.

I hope whoever had this retarded idea got fired.

I'd love for Jow Forums to ban these threads on sight, but there's little to no moderation in here. Slow board with good threads >>> Fast board with shit threads, it's just that it's "too much work".

>literally failing at putting two small smartphones on a hinge and connecting them to act as one device

>nigger rips screen substrate off his phone, breaking it
>he dindu nuffin

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu - 01 [1080p]-00h04m59s799t.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

If it was so easy the galaxy fold wouldn't be the only retailed model on the market.

basically samsung has been working on foldable screens for a long time now. A chinese firm committed espionage and stole all their research. Samsung was forced to rush the product to market to still be seen as innovators instead of second fiddle to the chinese company that would have brought the same tech to market first.

after the galaxy fold disaster and LITERALLY FUCKING EXPLODING PHONES, why are people still buying samsung garbage? is samsungs marketing really this powerful? wait, don't answer that

Attached: laughing white people.png (768x986, 910K)

Can't ban anyways, posts aren't low-effort enough to be a bannable offence (which sucks but makes sense).
Lambda is a better board anyways.

>samsung says not to remove it
>forcefully remove it anyway
>breaks phone
clearly samsung is in the wrong for not idiot-proofing their technology
maybe apple has the right idea in making everything child-friendly