THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH FUCKING REBRANDEONS

THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH FUCKING REBRANDEONS
wccftech.com/amd-radeon-rx-600-series-graphics-cards-polaris-gpu-rebrands-spotted/

Attached: file.png (759x714, 687K)

>low end GPU's
>use revised last gen arc

I mean that's not totally uncommon when something is aimed at the budget market

What's your fucking problem?
It's ok when AMD does it.
It called competiton.

Nvidia does this shit and did it all throughout the 7/8/9 series which is why they were able to wreck ATI/AMD's 2/3 and some of the 4k series shit up and down the market.

All manufacturers when aiming for the low budget usually just use a modified last gen chip + some newer tech. These cards are most likely going to be aimed for vendors like dell/hp/acer to shove into their PC's as "high speed GPU gaming!" for people to play overwatch on.

All manufacturers do this.

Buying an AMD-branded GPU is a really stupid idea, even for the most hardcore of AMD shills. They're not competitive in price, performance, heat management, etc.

That said, AMD makes good CPUs and you should buy them.

This. These are probably sub 100GPU market space cards which for anyone actively buying won't care if it is navi or not. Nvidia does the same shit with their low cost/power cards but no one cares because who the fuck upgrades to a new sub 100 dollar GPU

>$50 GPU got rebranded
who would seriously notice that if not for journalists clickbaiting?

>who the fuck upgrades to a new sub 100 dollar GPU
Poor little zoomers? They have their rights too.

they go in office machines and bought in hundreds thousands bulks, nobody cares.

Yeah but I mean for those markets who really cares all that much if it's rebranded stuff at that point

the rx570 is still unrivaled at its price point.

office machines mostly use igpu

>They're not competitive in price, performance
R7 is 15% cheaper than 2080 and only 3% slower in some games. If I really needed GPU this cycle, I'd get R7. I hope nobody needs GPU this gen though.

if only, those GPUs wouldn't exist if they did, some huge corporations still buy GPUs from what I know

The rx 580 was the best poorfag card when I bought it like 6 months ago

Don't most offices mostly use SFF machines these days?

Polaris is more than good enough for 90% of the market, and priced competitively inside of its market segment.

Attached: 1510526331665.jpg (1042x1042, 138K)

doubt it, isn't it more expensive? also factor in different countries and office cultures

some people want to move on to 4k at affordable price

4k gaming is a meme 240fps 1080p is what the enlightened want

>250USD on a good day
>poorfag card
fuck this timeline

I'm not sure, it's just what the hospitals and banks in my area all seem to have

This couldn't be more wrong. AMD drivers on Linux are ultra god tier, and perform substantially better than their windows counterparts, all while having drivers shipped with the kernel.

>have to upgrade your entire kernel for new drivers
what is this 1992

pretty sure it's around the same throughput as 60fps 4k

I got mine for around 150 within the past 6 months

>Nvidia does this shit and did it all throughout the 7/8/9 series which is why they were able to wreck ATI/AMD's 2/3 and some of the 4k series shit up and down the market.
That shit was pretty crazy. They charged $200 for the 8800 GT that performed about as well as their $600 8800 GTX. If fucking shredded everything for years and for price-performance at the time it's still the best GPU that ever happened.

I'm jelly