/csg/ - Chink Shit General: 6 6 9 Edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Previous Thread >News
• FUCK YANWEN • user cuts himself • user buys a slingshot • Solid Cheapies • Nasty Cheapies • user's shit gets molested by customs • The plight of LEPINfags • user buys Rep handbag for his wife and starts the rep train • user tests out his Redmeme Airdots
• Autism pills • Mass Reviews • 1st-gen Chink toys • Taobao links to quality shit • Reviving the dead • Chink ecommerce calendar • user' gets a capture card • Infinite wants denied • user buys a torchlight

Attached: JackoWhacko_2.jpg (862x1034, 926K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/VOBERRY-New-Bamboo-Wired-Mouse-1600DPI-3-button-Gaming-Mouse-USB-Interface-Wired-Mouse-For-Computer/33008779433.html
aliexpress.com/item/2-4G-USB-Red-Optical-Wireless-Mouse-5-Buttons-for-Computer-Laptop-Gaming-Mice-10M-Working/32790543807.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Colorful-Glowing-High-Performance-USB-Wired-Mouse-3-Buttons-1600-DPI-Gamer-Computer/32888581971.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hongsund-brand-High-end-optical-professional-gaming-mouse-with-7-bright-colors-LED-backlit-and-ergonomics/32956590179.html
aliexpress.com/item/FORKA-Silent-Click-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-6-Buttons-3200DPI-Mute-Optical-Computer-Game-Mouse-Mice/32822171993.html
aliexpress.com/item/6D-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-3200DPI-6-Buttons-LED-Optical-Professional-Pro-Mouse-Gamer-Computer-Mice/32961945641.html
aliexpress.com/item/ZUOYA-Professional-gamer-Gaming-Mouse-8D-3200DPI-Adjustable-Wired-Optical-LED-Computer-Mice-USB-Cable/32812667807.html
aliexpress.com/item//32806001742.html
aliexpress.com/item//32845535971.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-USB-Gaming-Audio-External-Sound-Card-With-LED-Lighting-Box-Hardware-EQ-3D-Function-N/32847124700.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cGdHJ3BTh_c
aliexpress.com/item/4-IN-1-Vacuum-Suction-Face-Pores-Nose-Blackhead-Cleaner-Deadskin-Peeling-Removal-Microdermabrasion-Beauty-Instruments/32814749788.html
aliexpress.com/item/32823529955.html
nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=145
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHY CAN'T I FIND THIS ANYWHERE?
It's not on Aliexpress, banggood, gearbest, or even fucking amazon. Where else do I even look?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14_04-56-33.png (239x240, 35K)

Thanks for the new bread, user! :)

hmmm what's this?

Attached: IMG_20190514_110104.jpg (3120x4160, 3.66M)

Gearbest even shows that it comes in orange! I love orange! But it's not being sold anywhere!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14_04-57-09.png (942x516, 174K)

How long does it typically take for Singapore Post tracking Number to go live?

My package was notified as shipped on the 11th, the Singapore Post tracking number hasn't gone live yet and it's the 14th here.

ytaopal still a good taobao agent?
i want to shop dangerously

Yes it is, i use them too.

hnngg

Attached: IMG_20190514_110509_1.jpg (2000x1500, 819K)

I really like that Avatto (€47.72) keyboard, but shipping is a whopping €25.78.

So I sent them a message and now we play the waiting game..

Attached: TWIWXk1[1].png (919x514, 48K)

Is that a bag of Lego or some weird-ass pillow? :D

I need a 3 button mouse that won't start double clicking in 3 days. Any anons know of any?

Lego therapy
It could be comfortable but some of the bricks may break.

good old lepin

Hello!

Attached: AI_1.jpg (1041x871, 51K)

aliexpress.com/item/VOBERRY-New-Bamboo-Wired-Mouse-1600DPI-3-button-Gaming-Mouse-USB-Interface-Wired-Mouse-For-Computer/33008779433.html

aliexpress.com/item/2-4G-USB-Red-Optical-Wireless-Mouse-5-Buttons-for-Computer-Laptop-Gaming-Mice-10M-Working/32790543807.html

aliexpress.com/item/Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Colorful-Glowing-High-Performance-USB-Wired-Mouse-3-Buttons-1600-DPI-Gamer-Computer/32888581971.html

aliexpress.com/item/Hongsund-brand-High-end-optical-professional-gaming-mouse-with-7-bright-colors-LED-backlit-and-ergonomics/32956590179.html

aliexpress.com/item/FORKA-Silent-Click-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-6-Buttons-3200DPI-Mute-Optical-Computer-Game-Mouse-Mice/32822171993.html

aliexpress.com/item/6D-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-3200DPI-6-Buttons-LED-Optical-Professional-Pro-Mouse-Gamer-Computer-Mice/32961945641.html

aliexpress.com/item/ZUOYA-Professional-gamer-Gaming-Mouse-8D-3200DPI-Adjustable-Wired-Optical-LED-Computer-Mice-USB-Cable/32812667807.html

aliexpress.com/item//32806001742.html

I have the Rapoo MK750 and can't recommend it enough. Can be used wired and wireless, built-in battery lasts around a full month at 10 hours daily use and has configurable buttons. I got it as replacement of my broken Logitech MX master and coudn't be happier with it. Bought it around a year ago and it still works perfectly. Some days ago I got another one for the office computer.

aliexpress.com/item//32845535971.html

Best bang for your buck for some 30-ish bucks
and the newer version MT750s is even better!

Attached: Rapoo-Rechargeable-Multi-mode-Wireless-Mouse-Switch-Between-Bluetooth-2-4G-Connect-4-Devices-Laser-M (800x800, 91K)

Can we get a list of chinglish slang to remember? Shit like "do the needful", though I've heard that that one is more of a pajeet thing. Anything to trump "dear please understand"?

just look around ebay, resellers have it

Now I will proceed to make my laptop the gayest thing on earth

Attached: IMG_20190514_114142.jpg (4208x2368, 2.32M)

We be haggling.

Of course I'm gonna buy it for €45 shipped too but I just like to haggle. Fuck that €2.50, it's just fun :)

Attached: oaelrLM[1].png (911x686, 58K)

hah wow
i wonder how bad the other buyers must be

..and a few minutes after sending that last message to him..

Boom! €40/$45 for the keyboard + shipping with registered mail. Gonna order it first thing tomorrow as he asked me to :D

Attached: PUSMw0S[1].png (808x144, 16K)

That's pretty fuckin' gay

I love it. Do it user! :D Please post pics of the laptop when you finish.

So, what's worth ordering from chingchongland anyway?
Keep in mind that here in the EU, whatever is over 24 Euros (shipping included) doesn't get delivered, you have to pick it up at customs instead. And that's a 20km drive for me.

Attached: Uter Zorker.png (200x277, 49K)

>here in the EU
speak for your country retard, we're not one big thing with the same laws

But the custons homepage said that this was EU law they're enforcing.

EU is not only germany, kraut.

My chink pepper and salt grinders are arriving 10 days after posting. That's an absolute record for me.
I will add a review when it arrives if I don't die from mouth cancer.

Attached: 251541.png (952x268, 65K)

This just in. OMG What could it be???

*drumroll*

Attached: meh1.jpg (1143x1000, 543K)

Mine was notified on the 5th and went live just yesterday.

These guessing games are near impossible.
Is it an electronic item?

Nope, but the parcel does smell "perfumy" if that is a word.

*drumroll continues*

i-is... is it perfume

loli onahole

Nope, think of something even more cancerous than chink perfume..

Wifey would not agree :')

Like 0.1% of the packages get stopped by customs as the chinks declare the value as 1€ or so.

incense?

Holy shit, you guessed it.
More chemicals to burn, yay! :D

Attached: meh2.jpg (968x1000, 429K)

Well, I've made the trip once as the chinks failed to declare anything on the package. I don't want to do it again.

It's about as unpleasant as bailing someone out of jail. They've all got guns, and you have to approach the counter one by one. Then they make you open the package and start asking questions. What is it? What are you doing with iit? Why did you import it? And if the chink shit looks like a western product, they keep it and destroy it for "product piracy".

Driving to customs sucks.

Attached: maus.jpg (355x450, 48K)

So what do you need from chinkland, what do you like?

Incense suppositories by the looks of it

Only rectal of course. When I fart it smells like lavender!

Wow your country sucks, they've never done that here in the UK.

They finally fucking sent it, a few hours before it was automatically cancelled.
I hope they're good.

Attached: airdots.png (904x193, 44K)

I don't "need" anything. I like small electronics. I'm looking for a bargain that's worth getting for under 24 Euros, postage included.
I don't know, something small, something that beeps or lights up, something I can connect to the USB port .....

Are there any coupons floating around atm, or are we gonna have to wait until the next sale?

What? In what warzone do you live in? We don't even have to leave the house to declare anything as you can just do it online

this nigger has stellar reviews and is apparently built alright.
Should I drop $50 on this or just get a Hakko for $100?

Attached: rB9kfVxGsrSAfJYNAAOslbtVLSk477_a9b789e6-e6ce-4c2c-9fb9-818ea68f12a3_1024x.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

>something small, something that beeps or lights up, something I can connect to the USB port
aliexpress.com/item/New-USB-Gaming-Audio-External-Sound-Card-With-LED-Lighting-Box-Hardware-EQ-3D-Function-N/32847124700.html

I (as a hobbyist) would go for the $50 one.
What can that Hakko do that this one can't?

What does it mean when a banggood order says "processing"? I preordered a xiaomi Mijia projector over 2 weeks ago and it still says it's processing. Is it just that they don't have the stock yet, or did something go wrong with my payment? How long after processing do you think it will take to ship to the UK?

Cool. Yes, something like that. Thanks for the link!

Germany. Instead of my package, I found an official summons in my mail. "Come pick it up within 10 business days or else...."

They must be terrible lol

my reasoning too. /diy/ says I might as well get a hakk or weller instead, but I'm no pro nor do I intend to daily it.

Like I said, I'd get the $50 one (and maybe I actually will btw).
It looks better on the working desk too imho. Doesn't have that Disney look to it.

>taking advice from /diy/
those tool brandname shills only know how to build underground houses with shipping containers, ignore them fuckers

it takes real Hakko tips and is apparently more comfortable to hold than genuine irons. Internals are solidly built and wired as well, no hot glue or bird nests.
youtube.com/watch?v=cGdHJ3BTh_c

Anyone ever buy one of these face succ cleaners
aliexpress.com/item/4-IN-1-Vacuum-Suction-Face-Pores-Nose-Blackhead-Cleaner-Deadskin-Peeling-Removal-Microdermabrasion-Beauty-Instruments/32814749788.html

>tool brandname shills

This x1000

Meanwhile I'm soldering for years now almost every weekend with my cheapass €5 adjustable soldering iron without any problem.

aliexpress.com/item/32823529955.html

But holy shit, what shows looks really good. I might get one of those if it's ever on sale or something.

1:1 succ

i bought airdots for my brother
the standard chink package came in a bigger clear bag by the shipping company because the package got damaged which i assume was done by the customs

but what does pic related mean i normally get green stickers from customs

Attached: WIN_20190514_13_22_58_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>but what does pic related mean
It means that your package came from China, even tho it got processed by European postal center, so it doesn't go under EU free trade laws.

[...] What they state is that any goods imported from other countries than the member states of the EU shall be let into free circulation after the customs charges have been paid for them and it doesn’t matter in which member state the duties would be paid.

CONCLUSION

If your package contains this sticker it probably also contains a value marked on your package. If your package value is higher than 22 euros you need to pay taxes (VAT), except for perfumes that are taxable without a minimum price. Also if your package value is over 150 euros additional customs duties will apply. Pay attention – when calculating the value, shipping costs also need to be included in the value of the package.

So, if you have a sticker and a package with free shipping with contents less than 22€ of value, you need not to worry about paying any tax. But if over 22 eur, your country will charge you and if over 150 eur you’ll be charged additionally based on the import customs charges table.

It means that I had to pay 45 fucking euros for a used film camera I bought for 70 shipped, while the local customs office had it in their warehouse for A MONTH AND A FUCKING HALF while it took less than 7 days to arrive from Hong Kong to this shithole. Fuck customs and especially, fuck this shithole.

Nothing to worry about, I get those on parcels constantly the last few months.

Yes it does work
But leave it on your face too long, it will leave some bruising

they cost 26 bucks but based chinks declared them for 18
i love the chinks

they had also declared on a parcel of mine with a bunch of electronics that costed 150USD for 11 usd, they are indeed based.

Good thing about living here is that the import limit is €153 over here + that the customs office does not give a single fuck. I've had parcels opened that contained a few phones, laptops, tablets, mixed goods, watches, replica clothing, all over those €150. Never did have to pay taxes besides the €1.80 for opening an envelope or €4 for opening a box. And even that does not happen often, maybe once every 30 orders. Yay, slavs :)

>implying they actually sent it
I bet it was "sent" via Yanwen.

And they didn't believe me when I told them it sucks having to pick up chink shit from customs in the thread above.

At least it only happened once because I bought this from an auction at ebay, and the seller was an ordinary folk selling the thing, and had declared the full value on the package, but holy shit, that camera looked even better in person. It's condition is 100 times better than the ones I've saw while looking to buy one. And most of the other auctions for the same exact camera in the same or shittier condition with a similar lens usually went for 150+ euros, truly the best bargain I've ever got.

Thank you based newsanon! I got some Oleophobic coating liquid to stop my phone screen being a fingerprint magnet. Will let you know how it goes on the weekend when I apply it.

>and the newer version MT750s is even better!
Bought MT750 literally a day ago, how badly did I fuck up

Got any recommended model or do I just go for the one with the best reviews

Not at all, I have 2 of them and am extremely happy with them. Only thing extra that the MT750s has is a few more mouse buttons, a battery indicator and that's (afaik) all.

Attached: rapoo-mt750s-rechargeable-multi-mode-wireless-mouse-2[1].jpg (800x800, 43K)

They are all the same actually.
But you have to wipe your face with a hot wet towel for the best effect.

i think most people only buy cheap chink stuff
and even if they buy something expensive the chinks mostly lie with the value

I bought my Xiaomi Notebook Pro and they declared it as a dvd player for like $100nzd and it got through, import tax free. Bless them.

Well done, user

Nice one

hakko v ts100?

hakko

/diy/ user here, I bought a KSGER T12 station after watching and it's great

they probably don't do it on every shipment. the customs office would be overcrowded. your package just failed a random inspection. sucks if they make you go pick it up, here you just email them a receipt and then they send it to you in the mail.

titanium straw

That's pretty convenient.
Even though I'm asking myself ... then customs would have to charge you for the shipping, because it would have to be shipped again.

But still. I'd have paid the extra 3 Euros or so to not to have to drive all the way out there.

Too lazy to clean the inside of shit like that, everything I buy that needs a straw already comes withe a plastic one anyway.

any good spying or creeper cams? most stuff out there only supporra shitty sd cards. almost feel like building my own

boys any decent earbuds?
the ones that came with my galaxy s3 finally broke lmao

Attached: fb9455cf51ddf0fed7f6abd9682b5cb5--memes-br-funny-memes.jpg (736x725, 45K)

The amount of questions about mobile speakers on /csg/ is obnoxious, can't you guys use the dedicated general?

They're selling GTX 750 Ti's on Aliexpress for less than 40$. Is it a good deal? It has over 3K orders and 4.8 out of 5 ratings, the reviews say it's legit

Attached: F16E4943-FFFC-48F1-82C6-342546BA5D8A.jpg (750x908, 181K)

A seller fought his absolute hardest and angriest (and won) over a 55mm Nikon lens cap that didn't fit on any 55mm Nikon lens, this and multiple other pictures of the cap not fitting were somehow not enough evidence for the seller or Ali when I escalated. My first time getting chinked was over $1.24, wew

Whenever anyone posts random Chinese gore, I now at least have more of an understanding as to the mentality unfolding whenever a kid dying or dog boiling is met with indifference

Attached: DSC_0075.jpg (686x800, 122K)

Even Linus Cuck Tips has made a video on these cards. Their firmware is fucked so that the system reports it as a 750 but it's actually something worse. don't buy expensive hardware from them.

Just because there's some fake GPUs doesn't mean they are all fake. That listing has plenty of customer reviews of the circuit board to confirm it's legit. The chinks wouldn't go that far to fake a GPU. Also,
>40€ GPU
>expensive hardware

Attached: IMG_20190514_162654.jpg (764x459, 341K)

That's about the going price for used 750TI here.

The fake ones are no name brands.
There hasn't been a fake Gigabyte card in the wild.

I got it from nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=145

Took two weeks to get from Shenzhen to Atlantic Canada. Though, they sent me the 3DS version instead. At least it's backwards compatible.

Didn't Linux made video of Aliexpress selling REAL GPUs?

It's funny how usually people use Aliexpress as example of shady marketplace, but they got best quality control against (obvious) fake items compared to other sites.