Discuss

Attached: untitled.jpg (1089x804, 273K)

Computers don't belong in schools.

Where can i buy Lnux OS? (˃ᆺ˂)

>OpenSource
>OS

What in God’s name is that shit word next to FE Bureau?!

Where the fuck is that? And why don't they just buy Chromebooks like other schools?

>125+ IQ
>can't pronounce a foreign word
shiggy diggy

>calling that shithole of an abomination a word even worth pronouncing
Shouldn’t you be answering some customer service calls?

What's a crore?

so you're a mutt

Guess again gupta

10 million in indianese

Here’s the kicker, it’s worth absolute shit.

Superpower 2020 bro
China owns the USA via trillions in debts
wonder how many crores that is.

So is that "$425,880,000USD" or what?

Be honest, does your head bobble a little bit when you talk?

Clean your streets.

So, what's the big deal? My uni has about 140 workstations for students. When Sun workstations became obsolete, they replaced them with small office PCs running a Debian distro that was handtailored to the faculty's needs. All the necessary programs run on it, and students even got some 3D network games to run, too.

The thing is: When the suits from Microsoft come as they do once a year and count Windows machines vs licences paid for, it just saves a bunch of money having hundreds of computers that you don't have to pay a licence for.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-09-13-19h06m06s472.png (512x384, 221K)

Almost every time they go to Linux to "save money" it ends up costing MORE money because no one knows how to use Linux.

I guess they aren't doing very well and have to cut corners.

It's pupils. They will literally teach them.

Can't teach what you don't know.

It's nice that they're trying to teach normies how to use Linux otherwise people here don't even know something like this exist
I live in India btw

>what's the big deal
That they're advancing beyond some other countries which are stuck on Windows, like most of the US. Europe and other places are learning to abandon Microsoft, but the US is in bed with Microsoft.

Back when my mother was still a teacher, Microsoft would go out to schools and give away free licenced DVDs with Windows and Office to teachers. They would even hold courses in doing basic stuff with the office programs. So for that reason, I guess there's still plenty of schools out there that are using Windows.

At my university, it's also not Windows-free all the way. I can't speak for other faculties or for all the chairs. The CS chair I worked at still kept Windows machines because some special softwares just come for Windows. And because third party projects that provided much funding for the chair insisted the software they received had to run on Windows.

So as a student, I pretty much did all the work under Linux, because all the stuff is free and so flexible that you can tweak the shit out of it. After graduating I had to switch to Windows, because that's what the town's hall of records was using for their mapping software. We did run the data processing on Linux servers, though, because it's that much easier and more reliable than using Windows.

this is racism. Linux is not safe for streetshitters. how can they poo without loo? you tell me big guy

But it will be interesting to see how kids develop with tech without the security or simplicity of windows or apple. It could boost how much they learn about computers.
We should try this in the west.

i doubt it saves that much money, MS and most other software companies throw licenses at schools for almost free

It saves 3000 crore of indian rupees.

30,000,000,000 INR =
426,000,000 USD

i'm from kerala and in my school they use an edited version of ubuntu 18.04 lts. AMA

gnu/linux confirmed for pajeet OS

windows doesn't belong in schools, they were too easy to exploit even as a 6th grader. now a nice locked down linux computer, thats great for school

What do you think of India blowing the heck out of that satellite with a missile?

ana poyi oombiko thayoli

Attached: aloi.jpg (183x275, 11K)

>shitting up the atmosphere for everyone
POO IN THE LOO

Attached: 6616876324345.png (762x527, 109K)

My college uses Linux, even basic office shit is taught with Libre Office.

yeah that was pretty dumb. the prime minister probably just wanted to flex as the elections were upcoming

>ana
what?
>poyi
ok
>oombiko
does that mean suck?
>thayoli
what?

lol good luck getting those interactive boards to work on Linux.

>Linux-OpenSource (OS) operating system
Isn't this supposed to read
>Linux open source operating system (OS)

But they don't put any effort into it, they don't hire devlopers who can adapt it and contribute to the greater project, just get their IT monkeys to install Ubuntu or something and expect it all to just werk.

Half the time anywhere threatens to do this it's just a ploy to try and force MS into giving them discounts.

they just had to make debris in the designated shitting orbit

K-12 does this stupid shit constantly and it ALWAYS bites them in the ass 2 years down the line after new people come in and say "What the fuck is all this gay ass shit?" and scrap half the environment
oh and the documentation on all these half ass jobs is stellar as usual

satellites are technology

Attached: 1548983768084.png (464x358, 90K)

nayinte makkul eveedayum ondo
how is life my mallu bros?

get fucked motherfucker or something along them lines

fpbp

No, it's
>a distribution of the free software GNU/Linux OS (Operating System)

Linux is an operating system kernel.

based and redpilled

>SCATSAT
India will forever be the butt of a joke.

Yes does im a pajeet

My uni uses linux too on their stationary computers.

At first I was scared because my only linux experience before that was my brothers laptop with the nigger distro ubuntu and I only borrowed it to stream film to the TV which was sometimes a slight hassle.

based and GNUpilled