Is 5g cancer?

is this guy legit?
pretty scary fucking shit his talking about wifi 4g 5g etc shit
im brainlet i cant figure out if this is extremely bad problem that sneaked up on everyone or just conspiracy theories
he quotes a shit ton of studies, which makes me more worried, but im not gonna read all that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=kF5GXb3O2Vw

Attached: guy.png (1320x813, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

5gspaceappeal.org/the-appeal/#fn9a
nytimes.com/2019/05/12/science/5g-phone-safety-health-russia.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage
emfscientist.org/index.php/emf-scientist-appeal
change.org/p/nasa-block-out-the-sun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cellphone signals don't cause cancer. Think of all the politicians who have mobile devices. Every president in the world uses them. If they posed any threat or were a conspiracy, alot of people are in on the joke and I don't think that is the situation.

yea but its explained that it does cumulative damage
you might not see the effects for decades

but also the problem as far as i understand is that 5g will just speed up the process cause there will be just so much more radiation going around

and thats not really the root of the problem, the root is that no one actually did much research, they just doing what regulations are allowing them to do but the regulation body has also zero idea if its harmful or not, they just set an arbitrary limit that is insanely high

It's nonionizing radiation, not a concern.

again, im not smart enough for this, but they talk about how it isnt harmless and can cause shit cumulatively in the long run

Attached: 1.png (722x618, 85K)

from this shit
5gspaceappeal.org/the-appeal/#fn9a

Attached: 2.png (720x134, 23K)

Honestly, the whole "non-ionizing radiation isn't dangerous" thing is a meme. We don't really know that beyond a shadow of a doubt. People thought it was cool to put lead in food cans and makeup 100 years ago. Everyone dismisses the effects of radiation because it would be inconvenient for us if it turned out to actually be dangerous decades down the line.

Just be glad that we never figured out wireless power transmission. Imagine those high energy levels floating around. You'd be slowly cooked over several years as the politicians insist that non-ionizing radiation is perfectly safe.

Yes, OP.
You are a brainlet.

Not a peer-reviewed magazine, but self-published "science".

ask i don't give a shit

yes.

This guy is legit, also don't drink tap water or vaccinate your kids

>you might not see the effects for decades
I'll be too dead to care bro

Yeah it's like saying Chernobyl isn't deadly anymore

nytimes.com/2019/05/12/science/5g-phone-safety-health-russia.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Don't worry about it goy, these "studies" are just Russian hacking.

Attached: Untitled.png (1092x866, 1.77M)

>newspaper publishes scaremongering
>'scientist' supporting the theory eats it up
wow epic

>Communism is widespread acceptable in American society, prevalently among the youth
>Russia is still a boogeyman
how does this work?

It does work on minimum wage American people. It's the same bullshit story in other counties, but whenever something outside of the US is wrong - people are being fed nationalism.

>Just be glad that we never figured out wireless power transmission
Funny you mention that because remember the home sunbed thing from years back and it's link to melanoma? Nowadays the issue is about people cooking their hands in the overuse of home manicure kits.
Make it convenient enough and there's always fools who'll bite.

let someone who IS smart enough for this tell you that those sources that they give are 90% bullshit and the 10% that aren't are grasping at straws so hard they might as well be. the only people i know worried about 5g are 50 year old soccer moms who spend all their time on facebook.

>let someone who IS smart enough for this
Your qualifications?

Radio waves are classified as a class 2B carcinogen next to pickles.

my ten inch willy

Except for the fact that we're exposed to wicked amounts of non-ionizing radiation from.... the SUN.
Unless you're sitting right next to a high powered transmitter every day, the effect of going out into sunlight is far more damaging than WiFi or 5G.

Here's an easy way to think about it:
Light and high frequency radio waves are very closely related. Streetlamps use hundreds of watts of power, just like cell phone towers do. Are streetlamps dangerous? Only if you stick your face to it, then you might get burned or get too much UV. Cell towers are the same idea. A large area is painted in radio "light", and the more powerful the transmitter, the "brighter" the light.

>Except for the fact that we're exposed to wicked amounts of non-ionizing radiation from.... the SUN.
youre acting like being in the sun is not fucking horrible for you
you know how much shit that causes?
have you never wondered why doctors tell you to not fucking spend too much time in the sun, or if youre in risk groups, preferably no time in the sun?

Attached: 1556147362682.jpg (123x125, 2K)

Probably because there's also a fair amount of ionizing UV radiation coming from the sun.

You know, the kind that's orders of magnitude higher energy than radio waves.

yes, and i wouldnt want to have even 10% of that CONSTANTLY everywhere in my life

You don't understand.

Radio waves are on the other side of visible light.

Attached: Clipboard03.jpg (1273x901, 235K)

explain huge cancer gains for people living next to power lines or radio towers or cell phone towers

too dead from cancer haha

>everyone saying wanted to die than live in the future
>wild 5G show up
>jews are evil, I don't want to die

You would get cancer just for browsing on this board.

5G is perfectly safe.
That's why everybody saying it has no effect on the human body would agree to get a 24/7 active 5G antenna inside his bedroom. Right?

About 1000w/m^2 of sun energy reaches the surface.
About 1mW/m^2 of radio energy is the high end of cellular power.

That's literally a million times less.

>That's why everybody saying it has no effect on the human body would agree to get a 24/7 active 5G antenna inside his bedroom.
Well, I have a 4G antenna above me.

[citation needed]

Attached: you do have a source for that, right cadpig.jpg (916x779, 122K)

nah man i'm all for rolling out 5G so i'll die faster

me

Attached: me.png (565x434, 581K)

>5G is totally safe
emfscientist.org/index.php/emf-scientist-appeal

Then I do contend that exposure to you is what gave those people cancer.

Attached: obvious revelation cadpig.jpg (633x629, 75K)

Oh no we were wrong about lead! Maybe we're wrong about evolution and vaccinations too, SCIENCE JUST CAN'T BE SURE

i fucking hate you boomers

>People thought it was cool to put lead in food cans and makeup 100 years ago.
It's not that they thought it was cool, it's just they never fucking checked.

thats literally whats going on now with 5g, thats the point
they have zero research into damage it can cause

Can we be sure low frequency can't induce current inside our brain?

a magnet on earth will induce a current in metals at the edge of the universe,that current can be ignored in practice as natural noise is much higher.
a low frequency radio signal induces a current inside a human brain, that current can be ignored...

5g didn't drop out of the fucking sky you retard, we've done a shitton of research on the effect of different electromagnetic waves because they have medical applications.
This took me literally ten fucking seconds to find and another twenty to get the complete abstract.

Attached: you fucking retard.png (866x681, 116K)

No. It's not.

>Maybe we're wrong about evolution and vaccinations too
Lmao this nigga believes in evolution and vaxxing, braindead ass nigga LOL baka

I Cale it a Mame!!! It make it a Mame!!!!!

What kind of current do you think there is in the brain? It's about a few microamps. I'm just you can generate that with radio.
You made an argument but you don't prove anything.

So MMW can change stuff. Now to find out why?

Retard polster wee woo wee woo

NIGGA Y'ALL POSTIN' IN A POL THREAD

If 5G were dangerous, solar flares would have killed all humans on the planet already.
Fuck off

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Joshikausei - 06 [720p]_00:01:44_02.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

it's fucking killing us

Attached: almostextinct.png (1257x900, 56K)

OP HERE: I JUST FOUND OUT AN EVEN MORE DANGEROUS CARCINOGEN RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES!!! WE NEED TO END THIS DEADLY CANCER CAUSING MENACE STAT!!!!!!!!! SIGN MY PETITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

change.org/p/nasa-block-out-the-sun

Attached: 1478201807359.jpg (775x837, 69K)

If you ever reply to that many posts again I will come to your house and shove a 5 foot long metal rod up your asshole.

IT'S AN EMERGENCY!!! IF WE DON'T BLOCK OUT THE SUN WE ARE ALL (LITERALLY 100%!!!) GOING TO FUCKING DIE FROM TUMOURS ALL OVER OUR BODY! WE HAVE TO TAKE ACTION, NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Melanomoa_DNA_UV.jpg (300x205, 12K)

You should edit a skull into the sun to drive the point home

There needs to be a child or two making agonized faces with a red glow around their head. Bonus points for skulls on them as well.

people who reply to this many posts should be drawn and quartered. you are a literal cancer that needs to be removed from imageboards.