nice

>IDEs/TEs for specific programming languages

Attached: zzz-job.png (205x256, 88K)

android studio

Good luck working on a asp.net mvc project in a text editor
get a job

That job sounds like torture.

It will be my new one.
Unless I say "fuck it" but stay unemployed.

Netbeans it's fine

NetBeans 8

There's no competition. I really really like it.

IntelliJ no contest

IntelliJ is the only true IDE. The others are just text editors with a built-in compiler and shitty quirks

>The others are just text editors with a built-in compiler and shitty quirks

that's what an IDE is, desu

alt-insert is life.

VIM! REEEEEE!

Attached: VIM_good_blueJbad.png (3072x2016, 296K)

eclipse.. pls no bulli

I used to like Eclipse a lot, but it became unbearably laggy and I have a pretty powerful PC.

I find IntelliJ to be too complicated, especially when starting out. I would rather use eclipse...

Also, I hate how I can't just causally rest my mouse anywhere without a popup bothering me. And I have to do really dumb things like marking my source folder, specifying my SDK, and other issues before I can even run my code. At least with eclipse I don't have to worry about random things like output folders, etc.

Who is to blame? Oracle?
I don't really like what they have been doing with Java in general since taking over, but I don't know anything about the mess involving Eclipse.
The only certain thing is, that Eclipse is worse than 10 years ago.

I hate Eclipse, it's so sluggish yet everyone uses it.

Some people suggest vim ... I'd be even more extreme ... in my opinion vim still has way too much overhead.
Id suggest building your class file in a punch card format, creating a punch card interpreter and reading it in to your computer.

>yet everyone uses it.
Blame "Programming 101" for that.
Java using Eclipse is probably the default anywhere on this planet in that course.

Emacs

Emacs with eclipse backend

>unbearably laggy
>so sluggish

using a recent version with the application and workspace on a SSD, I can't see any major slowdowns, maybe except when trying to rename multiple classes or something that causes it to start building multiple times (probably solvable by disabling auto-build on save, though)

>litrely made of retatds
fucking kek

>using an IDE
bloat